... I noticed it's with BBB attached and I think it would even more fantastic if it was possible to weight the front patch of the material covering breasts in a way for it to move as well' date=' but I'm not skilled enough to weight it myself (been doing only normal BBB stuff) ;).

[/quote']

what part exactly do you mean? above or below the breasts?

Could it be there is a missing mesh for the chest inside Greyland? I got one of these huge yellow marks.

ur right, looks like i've forgotten the mesh in the bsa :(, sorry, 1st post is updated

thank you for the info

In fact, everytime I got close to Greyland, the game either froze up of crashed. Since CTDs are not such an uncommon occurrence in my game (this corner of Cyrodiil is rather crashy because of the exaggerated 'Topal Bay Walkabout' nearby), I decided to use my patented 'Poor Thang's modding technique' :D, pulled the files from the bsa with the 'BSA Commander' and overwrote a butt-ugly hood and full-body suit from the 'Goddess Store' which I would never wear anyway. Also a good way to save precious esp slots (too lazy to merge all these single-outfit mods).

I think Ryu means the scarf-like 'cloth loop' thingy covering the breasts should be moving along with the boobies' bounce. That would be great.

In fact' date=' everytime I got close to Greyland, the game either froze up of crashed. Since CTDs are not such an [i']uncommon occurrence[/i] in my game ....

i its like you say a problem in your game, i just edit the cell 'Greyland' if the CTD is from my mod, your game would crash when you're enter the cell i think.

I think Ryu means the scarf-like 'cloth loop' thingy covering the breasts should be moving along with the boobies' bounce. That would be great.

ok' date=' i see what i can do :)

Thanks for the awesome mod.

There is only one problem. The "Dervish Hood" will cause CTD.

ty for the info, fixed wirh v1.11

• 2 weeks later...

I currently work at a shop mod to merge all my mods in one esp (cause no one like tonnes of esp, just with single clothes/armor)

within there are new textureted versions of arabian dancer/dervish and definitely a new armor and a new dress.

and here we are at my problem, i can't find a name for those :D, if anyone got a good idea for the names, pls let me know.

armor:

e3helnn6.jpg

dress:

73oyr8ug.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

after a long break (guild wars II is out :D) i finished my shop mod. it can be found on the nexus Aves House of Earthly Delights

for you are new:

3 colors of the arabian dancer dress, new belly chain and smoother arm bands

2 new colors of the arabian dervish

1 new armor

2 new dresses

if anyone find bugs/clippings whatever, pm me here or on nexus, post it here in treat, just let me know so i can see how to fix it

Hmm assuming that you want to follow the Arabian theme:

Armor: Dune Hunter

Dress: Kalif Deception

?

thank you very much for the ideas, i've not used the name for this dress, but for another :)

Few things:

The lower half of the Bar Maid was invisible. The problem looks like it's with the texture path within the Bar Maid pants. It's looking for textures\manador\pants02f_a.dds, which doesn't exist. Changing the path to textures\clothes\middleclass\pants02f.dds worked for me.

The Inn is right next to the Tonas Mods Store:

While I like the location, some people might not like this:

When equipping the Original Arabian Dancer outfit, a sizable black blob showed up while viewing it in the equip screen. Took a look at the .nif, and couldn't find anything. When back to the game to get a better look (and maybe a screenshot), and it didn't show up again. The only thing that I can think of that might've been different, was that I had unpacked the .bsa and placed the loose files into my Oblivion/data folder.

Otherwise, great job so far. For the DMRA fans, I might have something for you within the next few weeks ;)

Few things:

The lower half of the Bar Maid was invisible. The problem looks like it's with the texture path within the Bar Maid pants. It's looking for textures\manador\pants02f_a.dds' date=' which doesn't exist. Changing the path to textures\clothes\middleclass\pants02f.dds worked for me.

[/quote']

While I like the location' date=' some people might not like this:

[/quote']

listed on my to-fix-list ty

The Inn is right next to the Tonas Mods Store:

damm.... but dont look that bad :cool:

When equipping the Original Arabian Dancer outfit' date=' a sizable black blob showed up while viewing it in the equip screen. Took a look at the .nif, and couldn't find anything. When back to the game to get a better look (and maybe a screenshot), and it didn't show up again. The only thing that I can think of that might've been different, was that I had unpacked the .bsa and placed the loose files into my Oblivion/data folder.

[/quote']

i dont really know what causes this problem, i've got it during the tests 2 times, allways with the 4k textures. maybe i can fix it with low-rezz textures, but i love the details to much :rolleyes:

I think this was mentioned earlier .. but the following textures are missing from the Dervish download, specifically used by the hood:

=================================================================

TES4FILES V3.34 ERROR FILE

ArabianDervish

Fri Oct 19 21:10:19 -0700 2012

=================================================================

===> Cannot find file "E:/Games/_MODS_/Oblivion/___NEW___/Arabian/textures/zimaya/old/robe.dds"

===> Cannot find file "E:/Games/_MODS_/Oblivion/___NEW___/Arabian/textures/zimaya/old/stoff.dds"

===> Cannot find file "E:/Games/_MODS_/Oblivion/___NEW___/Arabian/textures/zimaya/old/veil.dds"

Please let me know what existing texture to point the nif file to so I can use this :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Welcome back, Ave (hadn't seen you around for a while)!

Looks like a truly 'avesome' custom race. I especially like the makeup expansion and that wild tattoo skin.

You might consider signing up with MEGA for your files , it's a good new file hosting service and needs all the support it can get. Free of charge, naturally.