Need information about Playthings girls personalities for moding (NV)

maverick12799

Hello, i am searchin information about the personality of the girls of Playthings mod for New Vegas.

I would like to edit the girls to look like some characters i like, but have no idea if their personalities will match in some lore friendly way, so i am asking in diferent forums. I don´t know if they could look like mature adult self confident military women, or if the same in a more civilian way, may be more cherrful, those were my two first ideas. Then, thinking in if they could have a more teen/childish personality option, i thought in transform then in some specific manga/anime characters because that will fit more with a less mature and more teenager personality, and more submisive and naive than strong, but i don´t know how playthings guirls are.

So:

Could some one tell me how their personalities are in each girl??

Does they mental look like adult? are they strong? intelligent? stupid? submisive? dominant? cheerfull? depresive? mature? childish? Is some one more dominant over the other, or agresive? is some one more amorous? some one more shameful? shameless? teasing? tempting? I have only found, i think in this forum, that one is more sweet or amorous and other more weird, but that is not enough information, the important is the combination: is not the same being amorous, mature, brave, self confident and cherrfull than being amorous, submisive and shamefull or being amorous, shameless, naive and airheaded.

Thank you

(I make a new topic because old one was archived)

Archived