[Mild Spoilers] Nuka World and player enlavement. (missed opportunity?)

xenic

I was playing through Nuka World, noticing the shock collars on slaves and it had me thinking. So I set out to find a shock collar. I ended up not seeing one laying around and just went about my business. As I was talking to The Pack leader Mason, I thought about how cool it would be to have a submissive dialogue option and letting him put a collar on me. Doesn't happen. If fact, I don't think there is a situation where a collar can be placed on you against your will. It just feels like a missed opportunity to me. 

I have looked around the Nuka-World too and I think the whole DLC has a potiential of sex.

1,From the very beginning, the 3 gangs and Gage:

The Pack:Bestiality

Obviously these guys love animals, so I'm sure they will like bestiality, at least watching. Fighting is still part of the arena, but you can have a sex competition with a member of the gang now

The Disciples:BDSM or maybe quadruple amputee?

Problem of the Disciples is that its member like blood rather than sex. Luckily dismemberment is a vanilla feature of FO4 so amputee system won't be very hard

The Operators:Drugs? Brian washing? or just a strip house

As the Operators is the "normalest" one of the three gangs. Their fetish maybe more popular. Their theater is a good place for strip dance and other performance.

Gage (and Colter):Slavery and bdsm

Their house of Fizztop Grille is realy a good place of slavery. You will inherit Colt's slaves after you kill him

2,Then, 6 sections in the Nuka-world

After you complete the quest of each section, you can raise a flag of "SEX" instead of the 3 gangs. It will turn the place to a special sex land

Nuka-Town USA:

Because of  Colter's hobby of slavery, you will see bondage sex slaves all over the town. the Nuka-Town Market also sell slaves, too.

Galactic Zone:

Robco has made a hidden "adult zone" in the park, to sell sex robot (looks like haydee I think). After 200 years they escaped and become one part of the section's deffend system. I think it'll be a good reword for finding 15 star cores.

Dry Rock Gulch:

Though there are tentacles, blood worms, insects, etc. It's still a good place for human livestocks. They can farm nearby land and lay eggs for food

Safari Adventure:

Those cages are suitable for human livestock. Though bestiality and egg laying will also be good. Another Idea is that it is really a suitable place to produce hybird creatures.

World of Refreshment:

This place could be changed into a bath center with a swimpool. Obviously the solo surviver must have some method to purfy water

Kiddie Kingdom:

Lolis...... or raider children running around.

Yeah Yeah, logical...

3,Most important, the slave quest

The best point to add the slave quest I think is after the "The Grand Tour", before "Home Sweet Home". If the sole surviver set all the flag to "SEX", then Gage and Shank will set a trap and make you slaved. From this point the player act both Gage (master) and sole surviver (slave).

From now on if you attack a gang member, the explosive collar will end your life. The collar could also shock the sole surviver if Gage want to punish his slave.

If you are in the nuka world, Gage will create some random side quest to force you experience the new park. These quests will have time limits. Gage will also complete "Home Sweet Home" by himself.

WIP

I agree, when I was playing NW I was thinking it is like Bethesda wanted to make a gift for LL. NW is full of potential for all possible fetishes I have ever seen modded into a game.

I have felt the world in general is perfect for sex mods but i agree, Nuka World screams for perversion and slavery.

Loverlabs alone has extended the life of Skyrim by serval years (not to speak about Oblivion, new vegas, etc.), I think that this is the bethesda way to say "Thanks, do that again".

The whole nukaworld is a clear fanservice for modders: Missing mechanics, large open spaces, collars, etc. It's a toy land for modders...

The Vault-tech workshop? with a whole, big Vault where play "wierd" experiments on the people.. Com'on! Only with the "optical exam" there's at least 4 adult mods that could be done!

And don't let me start to talk about the pillory in the contraption workshop, com'on! No one could have played Skyrim with zaz resources and looked THAT thing without an evil smile on his/her face!

Also in the vanilla game: the whole concept of Synth is highly suitable to devious interpretations.

[Minor Spoiler: Institute]

The scientist that created a Synth with the apperance of his dead wife AND also with a submissive personality!?? Really!?

The fact is that they couldn't directly add that to the game without causing a mess (pegi, parental association etc., can you imagine the 'scandal' for a game that reproduce slavery? [yeah, I know that is hypocrite, considering that games about mass murdering are 'perfectly fine']), but the pieces are all there...

Precisation: I speak about Adult mods, non only about sexual themed mods.

So, back to topic:

It isn't a Missed opportunity, it's a clear invitation.

The Disciples:BDSM or maybe quadruple amputee?

Problem of the Disciples is that its member like blood rather than sex. Luckily dismemberment is a vanilla feature of FO4 so amputee system won't be very hard

2,Then, 6 sections in the Nuka-world

After you complete the quest of each section, you can raise a flag of "SEX" instead of the 3 gangs. It will turn the place to a special sex land

Nuka-Town USA:

Because of  Colter's hobby of slavery, you will see bondage sex slaves all over the town. the Nuka-Town Market also sell slaves, too.

Galactic Zone:

Robco has made a hidden "adult zone" in the park, to sell sex robot (looks like haydee I think). After 200 years they escaped and become one part of the section's deffend system.

Dry Rock Gulch:

Tentacles, blood worms... need advice

Safari Adventure:

Those cages are suitable for human livestock. Though bestiality and egg laying will also be good

World of Refreshment:

This place could be changed into a bath center with a swimpool.

Kiddie Kingdom:

Not sure, any one have some idea?

3,Most important, the slave quest

The best point to add the slave quest I think is after the "The Grand Tour", before "Home Sweet Home". If the sole surviver set all the flag to "SEX", then Gage and Shank will set a trap and make you slaved. From this point the player act both Gage (master) and sole surviver (slave).

wip

The Disciples:BDSM

I have a quad amputee fetish so this would be amazing. The [Charred Vault Suit](http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18337/?) has a missing limb but it's there by making it invisible or something. You can still use weapons, they just float. To make it interesting, the Disciples could have you tied to a chair or wall, or even strung up and make you beg them to let you down. Once down, you have robot arms and legs put on but with a catch. They have built in collars set to explode if you get out of line.

Galactic Zone:

I like the sex bot idea but if they were part of the defense system you could end up wiping them all out. Maybe they could be behind a locked door and power up when you enter the roo. Like your own personal robo harem. 

World of Refreshment:

This place could be changed into a bath center with a swimpool.

Bathing in Nuka Cola..... I'm thinking of the bathhouse mod from Skyrim and the glowing eyes from DUNE. Honestly I might start work on a sexy bathouse....

Kiddie Kingdom:

And I love the idea of having a sex flag. Maybe one of the raider bosses could be the "Overboss" and occupy the room while Gauge/Shank is your Master.

Frankly, the only reason I'm still caring about FO4 at all (worst Fallout game and worst Bethesda open world game if you asked me) is how much potential the game holds for future sex mods. And yes, it does look like Bethesda is actively encouraging LL with stuff like the pillory or the "become raider, conquer shit" functionality from Nuka World ;)

And I love the idea of having a sex flag. Maybe one of the raider bosses could be the "Overboss" and occupy the room while Gauge/Shank is your Master.

I'm not sure whether it's legal or safe to talk about those cute little fairies here LOL.

Acturally I've thought about put super mutants in kiddy kingdom.

I'm not sure whether it's legal or safe to talk about those cute little fairies here LOL.

Acturally I've thought about put super mutants in kiddy kingdom.

I want to see them riding rides and talking about how fun it is.

I was playing through Nuka World, noticing the shock collars on slaves and it had me thinking. So I set out to find a shock collar. I ended up not seeing one laying around and just went about my business. As I was talking to The Pack leader Mason, I thought about how cool it would be to have a submissive dialogue option and letting him put a collar on me. Doesn't happen. If fact, I don't think there is a situation where a collar can be placed on you against your will. It just feels like a missed opportunity to me. 

There's a fantastic mod for New Vegas here on LoversLab that comes to mind. It took the Powder Ganger's prison and created an entire questline where the female PC was imprisoned, used, and forced to run missions for the Powder Gangers. 

Nuka World looks like a great opportunity for someone to do something similar. 

The whole DLC misses the chance to fall into slavery, it's pretty much a be evil DLC

The whole game misses the logic entirely and instead turns into a clumped mess of idiotic coincidences and The-Institute-Did-Its, going for the laziest approach every time.

And as if Bethesda is mocking us. Notice how much work had to be put into advancing the ranks of guilds in Daggerfall and Morrowind. Oblivion was quite good, too. Skyrim? A few small ventures and you're the guildmaster. Fallout 4? Met Minutemen - instant General. Met Institute - instant CEO. Met Raiders - instant Overboss. And only THEN you have to work for it, if at all, by running errands. "You're the boss, now do whatever I say."

Sorry for that rant.

World of Refreshment:

Obviously the solo surviver must have some method to purfy water

Like the set of two perks that give you, in order, ignore breath mechanics and all radiation while swimming; then 2nd level that gives you an easy stealth?

Water purifer isn't really a problem if you only want to bath or swim.

And the bottler plant surely have some device to purifer water

The whole DLC misses the chance to fall into slavery, it's pretty much a be evil DLC

The whole game misses the logic entirely and instead turns into a clumped mess of idiotic coincidences and The-Institute-Did-Its, going for the laziest approach every time.

And as if Bethesda is mocking us. Notice how much work had to be put into advancing the ranks of guilds in Daggerfall and Morrowind. Oblivion was quite good, too. Skyrim? A few small ventures and you're the guildmaster. Fallout 4? Met Minutemen - instant General. Met Institute - instant CEO. Met Raiders - instant Overboss. And only THEN you have to work for it, if at all, by running errands. "You're the boss, now do whatever I say."

Sorry for that rant.

To be fair. Minutemen as of when you got the title only comprised of you and Preston. And he clearly wanted nothing to do with it. So it's not like there's someone else that's "more" deserving of it or that even wanted it. And as I recall, I had to do quite a few missions for the Institute, and a few key ones to prove your loyalty to their cause. And even then you still had people rebelling and resentful that you just came in and took over. At least it was self-aware with the Institute and it actually showed people reacting negatively to Father's decision, unlike in Skyrim where for some reason nobody gave a damn that some up-start warrior (or even mage lol, done it tons of times) became Harbinger of the Companions after doing a couple side-quests.

Just my two cents.

But to the OP, yeah I felt that there should have been MUCH more substance not just with the slavery theme, but with Nuka World in general. However bad they failed at it though... I'm glad that there's solid, officially added way to play an evil character finally. Base-game framework to build up a far better evil-character experience.

Would be an interesting non-raider option. you refuse to be Overboss, then flashbang and the next thing you know you naked with a collar on.

Or for those that are already overboss, maybe something similar. Got to the leader you want to be enslaved by, and have a dialogue option like "I'm second thoughts about being overboss." and BOOM - flashbanged and collared.

I actually made a request for this in the mods ideas thread a while back looking at the Nuka World arcade which hasn't been

mentioned that I've seen.

Perverting the Nuka World Arcade

So I was playing around with this and had some ideas, if anyone wants to run with them lets collaborate.

I was thinking it would be cool to add an "Adult" area of the arcade where you can play games for 

tickets. The games all have to do with slaves and how you mistreat them. Maybe one machine is a

whipping post where the amount of times you whip the slave is tallied for a score. Or another would

be pissing into their mouth and the first one to gag wins tickets. Basically just average arcade games that

have been perverted for raiders enjoyment. I think it would be interesting to work in a wager system on

some games, like maybe a slot machine, and if you don't get enough tickets to cash out you end up 

owing the arcade money. At which point you'll have a collar clapped on you and forced to become a part 

of the games until you pay off your debt. Or even better you roll a critical failure at which point the machine

laughs at you, rolls three crossbones then gasses you out of consciousness. Then you wake up stripped

and collared. I could see some quests being worked up out of this, as well as just the general fun of going

to an arcade to torture/humiliate slaves. Maybe it would be fun to even add in a radiant quest where you

can bring in followers or captured slaves and sell them to the arcade. And for fun some custom prizes could

be added so that when you go to cash in your tickets you have something to win. Some custom perverted

raider gear. A water pistol that shoots radioactive jizz on people. Maybe you could even win a slave! There

is a lot you can do with the arcade. Hoping someone takes advantage of it.

I actually made a request for this in the mods ideas thread a while back looking at the Nuka World arcade which hasn't been

mentioned that I've seen.

Perverting the Nuka World Arcade

So I was playing around with this and had some ideas, if anyone wants to run with them lets collaborate.

I was thinking it would be cool to add an "Adult" area of the arcade where you can play games for 

tickets. The games all have to do with slaves and how you mistreat them. Maybe one machine is a

whipping post where the amount of times you whip the slave is tallied for a score. Or another would

be pissing into their mouth and the first one to gag wins tickets. Basically just average arcade games that

have been perverted for raiders enjoyment. I think it would be interesting to work in a wager system on

some games, like maybe a slot machine, and if you don't get enough tickets to cash out you end up 

owing the arcade money. At which point you'll have a collar clapped on you and forced to become a part 

of the games until you pay off your debt. Or even better you roll a critical failure at which point the machine

laughs at you, rolls three crossbones then gasses you out of consciousness. Then you wake up stripped

and collared. I could see some quests being worked up out of this, as well as just the general fun of going

to an arcade to torture/humiliate slaves. Maybe it would be fun to even add in a radiant quest where you

can bring in followers or captured slaves and sell them to the arcade. And for fun some custom prizes could

be added so that when you go to cash in your tickets you have something to win. Some custom perverted

raider gear. A water pistol that shoots radioactive jizz on people. Maybe you could even win a slave! There

is a lot you can do with the arcade. Hoping someone takes advantage of it.

Sounds like a good idea to be honest. 

Archived