Crashing to desktop in specific areas... Any ideas why? (more info within)

ragnarjama

As the title says, I've been having a lot of problems with CTDs lately, and it's always been in the same areas. This happens everytime I try to enter Whiterun, and with whiterun I don't mean only the city, I mean the entire area around the city as well! I tried starting a new game on a new save as my first reaction was that the current save was corrupted but alas that solved nothing. I do not have any mods that affect this area so I really don't know what the problem is. It's not only around whiterun that I tend to crash, it's also around other cities such as solitude. Maybe it has to do with memory? if that's the case how do I go about fixing it? Any ideas on what the problem might be?

My load order: http://pastebin.com/EzzTqacM

Not sorted with loot or nmm? LO is a little messy!

Also you don't have the official multipatch either?

Only things from what I could see that "might" cause issues are climates of tamriel, pure water, opeth weather, sound fx mods you've added, anything like that would alter global areas or cities.

Plus on a non related I noticed you have bijin warmaidens then other mods that alter generic followers? That might cause issues.

You should also list your pc specs as it might be related.

As the title says, I've been having a lot of problems with CTDs lately, and it's always been in the same areas. This happens everytime I try to enter Whiterun, and with whiterun I don't mean only the city, I mean the entire area around the city as well! I tried starting a new game on a new save as my first reaction was that the current save was corrupted but alas that solved nothing. I do not have any mods that affect this area so I really don't know what the problem is. It's not only around whiterun that I tend to crash, it's also around other cities such as solitude. Maybe it has to do with memory? if that's the case how do I go about fixing it? Any ideas on what the problem might be?

My load order: http://pastebin.com/EzzTqacM

You need USLEEP Patch and configure your SKSE.ini file, I've got these values:

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384
My laptop is an Inspiron 5537 Core i7 4500U 2 Cores 1.8 - 2.4 GHz 8GB RAM AMD Radeon HD 8850M
Also I've got 384 MB on Reserved Memory Size in ENBlocal.ini

Archived