CBBE Body HDT collision not working

Bluem00n1111

So i followed the tutorial and installed everything in the right order placed everything in the right order in MO. And build a custom preset CBBE HDT body in bodyslide. All great i get nice bounce and jiggle for the boob and butt but no matter what i try i cannot get the collision to work.

Just to see if it was an HDT PE thing i tried it with UNP HDT body and there i DO get collisions. But since i'm a CBBE kinda guy i really want it to work with the cbbe body. Any ideas on how to fix this or what could be the problem ?

I've tested it with the sexy idle animation so i could see instantly if it worked but the hands just go straight through the boobs.

In case you want any extra info like load order etc. i can post that.

post-1353478-0-75008800-1476539617_thumb.jpg

post-1353478-0-44447600-1476539643_thumb.jpg

post-1353478-0-02008300-1476539656_thumb.jpg

check smp... got working armscollision and hands

So if i got it right i install  the smp having HDT PE disabled and it works for the full body so no need to get any other mods like the all in one hdt pussy etc ? 

no its already included, read thread

So if i got it right i install  the smp having HDT PE disabled and it works for the full body so no need to get any other mods like the all in one hdt pussy etc ? 

Yes that is what i said No need to get anything else. Ty for the response.

when you say no its not and i say no it isnt is this a yes to what you said or am i wrong :D

when you say no its not and i say no it isnt is this a yes to what you said or am i wrong :D

This has got to be the most confusing post ever

admin sticky pls for creating paradoxon which will create a black whole which will pull all materia in it

admin sticky pls for creating paradoxon which will create a black whole which will pull all materia in it

I think the admins were the first to go .... now WE ARE DOOMED. Ahum anyway on a serious note what should i fo if this setup gives my character bright shiny skin and translucent hands ?

I think the admins were the first to go .... now WE ARE DOOMED. Ahum anyway on a serious note what should i fo if this setup gives my character bright shiny skin and translucent hands ?

try disable faster loading in mempatch.ini

Archived