Wierd HDT breast and butt glitch help in anyway you can please

Sammerdooda

all i need to say is this is really annoying just look at the picture and help they kinda look like theyre locked in a certain place and they stretch its most visible when i jump here is a screenshot please help Thanks!

Use this tool > load xml you are using,and disable L\R breast collision flags in lower collision tab in your xml.

example (dont mind upper right motion type )

Overwrite by saving xml to test if coll stops.

If all is good, then the [radius] data is wrong in [shape data]. lower it and enable flags again, but (0-1) needs to be off (it is a body data that mainly conflict with breasts radius  data) 

• 4 weeks later...

all i need to say is this is really annoying just look at the picture and help they kinda look like theyre locked in a certain place and they stretch its most visible when i jump here is a screenshot please help Thanks!

Use this tool > load xml you are using,and disable L\R breast collision flags in lower collision tab in your xml.

If all is good, then the [radius] data is wrong in [shape data]. lower it and enable flags again, but (0-1) needs to be off (it is a body data that mainly conflict with breasts radius  data) 

Would this fix my problem? i Have the all in one HDT vagina with collisions and everything works fine but if i equip a HDT cloak my character physics go all weird an inflate my character. So im guessing i could use this to reduce the radius on the cloaks to stop the effect maby?

Would this fix my problem? i Have the all in one HDT vagina with collisions and everything works fine but if i equip a HDT cloak my character physics go all weird an inflate my character. So im guessing i could use this to reduce the radius on the cloaks to stop the effect maby?

Yes,basically every constrain have a collision shape data attached to the bones in xml (motion type).The radius (also x\y\z coords)  of those shapes can collide with other shapes, thus they overlap and push each other out from their radius.That is why some crazy body behaviors we got when equipping hdt items.  

Yes,basically every constrain have a collision shape data attached to the bones in xml (motion type).The radius (also x\y\z coords)  of those shapes can collide with other shapes, thus they overlap and push each other out from their radius.That is why some crazy body behaviors we got when equipping hdt items.  

thank your for replying back to me on this:) I tried that tool an fixed some stuff its great thank you!

Archived