Sexout Plugin List

Do not reply to this thread.

This List is no longer being maintained due to the new Download system.

SexoutSlavery

LAST UPDATE: 23 January 2013 (1.4.11)

AUTHOR: Chase Roxand

DESCRIPTION: Contains a slavery framework. Only required if specified by another mod. Does nothing on its own.

SexoutNG NV PregnancyV3

LAST UPDATE: 29 January 2012

AUTHOR: Halstrom

DESCRIPTION: Allows any female NPC or the player to be impregnanted by any male NPC, player, or creature.

Sexout ZAZ

LAST UPDATE: 20 January 2013

AUTHOR: mastercchris and beck11 with thanks to prideslayer, GSBModders, Donkey, JohnHead444, Andy

DESCRIPTION: Contains new animations. Only required if specified by another mod. Does nothing on its own.

WSEX (Sexual Innuendo) Override (wsex.esp) WORK IN PROGRESS

REQUIRES: FNV Sexual Innuendo

LAST UPDATE: 25 August 2012 (0.0.6)

AUTHOR: prideslayer

DESCRIPTION: Converts mods using wsex to use Sexout calls, making them use Sexout animations and allowing them to work with mods such as SexoutLust and SexoutPregnancyNG.

SexoutSex

LAST UPDATE: 08 May 2012 (1.2.4)

AUTHOR: Bromm83

DESCRIPTION: All this plugin does is add a few topics that let you have sex. It supports male and female characters. You never get a no. It's completely free (if you don't count the possible STDs)

SexoutXPM

CONFLICTS WITH: SexoutLust

LAST UPDATE: 13 June 2012 (4.2)

AUTHOR: Tonoma based on SexoutXP by fritz_t_coyote

DESCRIPTION: Several months ago I wrote for myself a different style mod/patch/plugin to generate experience points based on Lust and type-of-sex (I used Lust as a frequency-of-sex meter). It soon evolved to also include my own formula for Lust reduction, but still used SexoutLust for Lust generation and various Lust effects. Next I explored adding mood factors (Arwen's, then Imp's, then my own), but have largely abandoned that endeavor as too much effort for too small an improvement in game-play. Nevertheless, the main theme of my plugin was and is awarding XP for Courier sex.

Sexout Rex

LAST UPDATE: 14 August 2012 (Willow version), 12 June 2012 (Standard version)

AUTHOR: reivzje, aEuonym

DESCRIPTION: This mod lets Rex fuck your Female companions - Veronica, Cass and Sunny. There is an alternate version available for those using the Willow companion mod.

Sexout Certified

REQUIRES: RobCo Certified

LAST UPDATE: 01 May 2012

AUTHOR: rylasasin

DESCRIPTION: This little addon allows you to have sex with the lobotomites, Cyberdogs, and Cyberclaws you create with your robco certification.

Sexout Discounts

LAST UPDATE: 01 May 2012 (Final)

AUTHOR: Bromm83 with thanks to EvenstarGW, UDLR, admechanicus, Tregarin, Nonsense667, the entire LoversLab community

DESCRIPTION: Fuck your way to discounts! The discounts you can get are 10%, 25% and 50%. All depending on your charisma and barter skills.

Sexout SexKey

LAST UPDATE: 11 January 2012

AUTHOR: Elerneron

DESCRIPTON: This is a very simple mod. Get someone (or something) in your crosshairs . . . press X . . . have sex.

Fun in Goodsprings (SexoutTrade.esp)

LAST UPDATE: 15 January 2012 (Initial Release)

AUTHOR: dogface

DESCRIPTION: Adds a town drunk in Goodsprings who does 'favours' for male PC's who buy her drinks. Alternatively, help the PGs take over Goodsprings and get train tickets.

SexoutYield ALPHA VERSION

LAST UPDATE: 13 April 2012

AUTHOR: Bromm83

DESCRIPTION: Press "L" button repeatedly while targeting you enemy and he will consider it as if you were screaming "I yield, I yield! Please don't kill me!" the the top of your lungs at him, and ask you what you are willing to give for him to spare your life. You can now offer drugs (if you have at least 5 in inventory), alcohol (if you have at least 5 in your inventory (10 for beer), caps or your body. After he has accepted your offering there is a 50 percent chance he will let you go (33 percent after sex). If not he will ask for more offerings. After he lets you go you have 20 seconds to run before he attacks again.

How About (SexoutHowAbout.esp)

LAST UPDATE: 07 December 2011 (0.6)

AUTHOR: Chekist with thanks to Loogie, prideslayer

DESCRIPTION: Complete the quest, get the perk, then talk to an npc, suggest them kinky groupsex (I've got an idea/You know, we could do something together). After npc agrees to participate(*) it will start following you, so now you have to find third npc, After you find matching npc, talk again with npc who is currently following you, say that you're ready for party and it will enter targeting mode. Highlight npc you've been looking for with your crosshair (may take couple of seconds, and you should be close enough, just like in Skyrim) until you'll hear a sound and get a message, then just press "P" on your keyboard and select "Let the banging begin". Do not turn your crosshair away from npc.

SexoutSlavery Adventures WORK IN PROGRESS

LAST UPDATE: 25 March 2012

AUTHOR: Chase Roxand

DESCRIPTION: The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm. Be prepared to walk. A lot. Save often. This plugin is unfinished.

Sexout IMCNNV

REQUIRES: IMCNNV - Imps More Complex Needs

LAST UPDATE: 04 February 2012

AUTHOR: jbezorg

DESCRIPTION: Links Sexout with IMCN. Sex improves player mood. Rape makes the player despondent ( unless player has the Masochist perk ).

SexoutBreeder

CONFLICTS WITH: Run the Lucky 38 and SexoutLust

LAST UPDATE: 27 January 2013 (5.9.3 Plugin), 23 December 2012 (11 Datapack)

AUTHOR: user29

DESCRIPTION: This plugin features a series of episodes or encounters that lead to the player getting ambushed (or tricked) into situations that lead to her impregnation.

SexoutLobos

REQUIRES: RobCo Certified by Talkie Toaster

LAST UPDATE: 03 July 2012 (0.94)

AUTHOR: Nessa

DESCRIPTION: Modifies Lobotomites so they are at least passably attractive. (No more wonky crazy eyes, ugly scars, etc.) Makes Lobos generally "friendly". Lobos will now occasionally approach the PC with amorous intentions, sometimes forcefully. Should a Lobo be mean, various skill/ability checks can be used to get away or kill the dork. Morally deprived PC's can now solicit lobos to do naughty things.

SexoutEpidemic

LAST UPDATE: 12 July 2012 (1.1)

DESCRIPTION: During a spore carrier related pregnancy, after sex completes with another npc one of two things can happen. If the players partner was male he falls over dead and is turned into a spore carrier that will follow you around. If the player's partner was female she is implanted with eggs and will start her own spore carrier pregnancy.

SexoutRapist

LAST UPDATE: 13 October 2012 (1.04)

AUTHOR: srayesmanll based on SexoutRapeGame by Loogie

DESCRIPTION: "This is a variation on Loogie's RapeGame. The idea is the same, place a victim in the crosshairs, press a hot key (in this case the letter 'b'), and let the fun begin. The difference is that a menu will be displayed giving the Rapist a selection of actions. This is what I hope will be the beginning of a full out Rapist mod. As you can see I plan on adding a gangbang type action to the mod, but that is only the first step. I want to add roleplay elements (not doctor/nurse scenarios, rpg elements) such as benefits for actions, and also punishments for getting caught."

SexoutDocMitchel WORK IN PROGRESS

LAST UPDATED: 02 August 2012 (0.2 Initial Release)

AUTHOR: Caiena

DESCRIPTION: "Now you can become a loving girlfriend, Dr. Mitchel. Old doctor will take care of you, give gifts, and calls to live in his house. Old, old, good doctor .. In a life so little warmth and love! Now, in a cruel Fallout is a small island of good human feelings!"

SexOutMDJJFollowerBase

LAST UPDATED: 11 November 2012 (Initial Release 0.8)

AUTHOR: mojodajojo

DESCRIPTION: This is a requirement for any/all Sexout non-creature followers I make (except SexOutCheyenneReplacer). It does nothing by itself. (Currently only SexoutBrutildaTheButcher requires this mod.)

SexOutBrutildaTheButcher

REQUIRES: SexOutMDJJFollowerBase

LAST UPDATED: 29 November 2012 (0.83)

DESCRIPTION: This mod adds a voiced female follower. She does not count against the vanilla follower limit/count. She has basic features like follow, wait, inventory share, mark home, go home, and of course you can have sex with her. Brutilda's voice comes from the vanilla sound files for Corporal Betsy.

SexOutCheyenneReplacer

LAST UPDATED: 29 November 2012 (0.93)

DESCRIPTION: There is a "dog" following Sunny. Complete the quest to get her as a follower.

SexoutAgent

LAST UPDATED: 19 August 2012 (Initial release)

REQUIRES: SexoutStore

AUTHOR: zippy57

DESCRIPTION: Think James Bond and... No, that's about it. Just think James Bond. With the possibility of the main character being female. And set in the post-apocalyptic United States. And... You know what? Just think James Bond, darn it!

SexoutResolutions

INCOMPATIBLE WITH: Sexout Common Resources 20130107.2 or later

LAST UPDATED: 09 October 2012 (1.2.0)

AUTHOR: MistahIncognito based on Encounters by holdout

DESCRIPTION: The aim of SexoutResolutions is to provide for an alternative, more murky resolution to conflicts in an otherwise mostly black and white world.

SexoutNG Drug Dealers (SexoutDrugs.esp)

LAST UPDATED; 22 November 2012

AUTHOR: ChancellorKremlin based on the original by dogface

DESCRIPTION: Allows female players to have sex in exchange for Jet.

Tryout Powder Ganger Kennel +

INCOMPATIBLE WITH: Tryout - Hard Prison Time

LAST UPDATE: 03 January 2013 (1.1)

AUTHOR: wardminator

DESCRIPTION: Tryout PG Kennel makes it so that when you are enslaved by Eddie, you truly are enslaved. You will be able to see landmark features from the confines of the yard, such as the Water Tower at Good Springs and the Yangtze Memorial, with the understanding that you do not have the freedom to go there if you wanted to. There is no hope of getting out of the situation until you finally bend to Eddie's will. Where as before you could simply walk right out the door of the Visitors Center with no repercussions, that is no longer the case. So long as your character has the slave collar in their possession, that door will remain LOCKED. However, if you manage to find a way over the prison fence (and yes, there is a way if you haven't discovered it already), you won't get very far, and no, your character will not be teleported back to the prison. I will leave the rest to your imagination, or you can see what happens in the game. If anyone successfully manages to escape the prison, I will eat my keyboard.

SexoutOffspringDialogue

LAST UPDATED: 14 January 2013 (1.0)

AUTHOR: wardminator

DESCRIPTION: This a very simple plug-in that will allow you to dialogue with any offspring you may have. This was done in an effort to give a more simplistic means to control individual offspring that is easier than using Companion Commander.

SexoutAssassin

LAST UPDATED: 16 January 2013 (1.1)

AUTHOR: Chase Roxand with compatibility tweaks by zippy57

DESCRIPTION: Hookers. They just want your money, right? Wrong! Sure, they'll give you a good time and take your caps. But when you least expect it, bam! There goes your head. And now you too can enjoy the assassin hooker lifestyle! Traveling the wasteland is a breeze when everyone thinks you're a hooker!

Compatability Skeleton - BnB BodyExtender FAFF NVG

LAST UPDATE: 22 February 2012 (1.20)

AUTHOR: astymma with thanks via Alex Scorpion to the NVSE Team, knivesomara, the Niftools Team, Mr.Slackpants, Saiden Storm, Cipscis, Skykappa, Bethesda, LHammonds, the Nexus; with thanks via Axepriest to Bethesda, Backsteppo, Umpa, the Niftools Team; with thanks via thaumx, Mkageyama to the Nexus, 2pac4eva7, BlackBlossom, Breeze, Dimon99, Backsteppo, kiwi82mx, Edhildil, Falridorian, Selene310187, ShokkiiMonkii, Draz, Tona, Bronson, Exnem, Kendo2, XunAmarox, Hentai, NPR, KORANA, Taylorsd, Cethagus, Ozmo, RGM, Raiar, Growlf, Wilgarth; with thanks via Rsv to AlienSlof, Backsteppo, Dimon99, JoshNZ, Mr.Cellophane, Robert, Sickleyield, FavoredSoul, Tazpn

DESCRIPTION: This skeleton combines the bones from the BnB skeleton and the Body extender skeletons and now also includes facial animations from FAFF and Alex Scorpion's NVG goggles support.

Improved Sunny Smiles Companion

LAST UPDATE: 14 May 2012 (1.4)

AUTHOR: Loogie, Evilrunner based on Sunny Smiles Companion by gurk_meja; based on HGEC Rogue Armor by Alecu; with thanks to Backsteppo; with thanks via Alecu to Bethesda, kjkirimi, Gizmodian, the Nexus, LHammonds, the creators of Blender; with special thanks to

DESCRIPTION: This is an improved version of Sunny Smiles Companion with five differences: You can now talk to Sunny about the same things you could while she sat around in Goodsprings. She now has her own companion outfit. I fixed typos and spelling errors, and punched up the player dialog a bit. Fixed quest script and some dialog variables so the mod is more stable. The dialog options for her to bring/leave Cheyenne won't pop up if Cheyenne is dead. In the future, I plan on adding more things to the mod, like possibly a companion quest.

Do not reply to this thread.

Edited by zippy57

Looks good.

Small suggestion, with Brutal Rapers I would turn some of the "will"s, to "can"s, as overstating the brutal options kept me away from this mod for some time. It really is like the old rapers but better, and at this point is the working rape options mod.

I've created this thread to replace the (now outdated) one by Tregarin.

NOTE: The formatting will be touched up later. For now I just want to get all the information in.

Sexout ZAZ

REQUIRED FOR: Not sure what mods require this. If someone knows' date=' please let me know.

LAST UPDATE: 15 February 2012 (Datapack), 12 February 2012 (Plugin)

AUTHOR: mastercchris [i']with thanks to prideslayer, GSBModders, Donkey, JohnHead444, Andy[/i]

DESCRIPTION: Contains new animations. Only required if specified by another mod. Does nothing on its own.

Legion Tryout requires this. PowderGanger Tryout did at one point as well, I'm not sure if that is still the case or not.

Looks good.

Small suggestion' date=' with Brutal Rapers I would turn some of the "will"s, to "can"s, as overstating the brutal options kept me away from this mod for some time. It really is like the old rapers but better, and at this point is the working rape options mod.[/quote']Done.

Sexout ZAZ

REQUIRED FOR: Not sure what mods require this. If someone knows' date=' please let me know.[/quote']Legion Tryout requires this. PowderGanger Tryout did at one point as well, I'm not sure if that is still the case or not.

Thanks. Will just mark Sexout Tryout as requiring it.

Would you mind including a file from Tregarin's original thread called "Skeleton and animations.7z" please? I've tried installing other compatible skeletons as well of all of BNB before, but that one works best for me. I already have it downloaded, but just in case someone else might need it.

I have a link to Astymma's skeleton in the OP, which is the skeleton prideslayer recommends in the OP of the SexoutNG thread. As having it provides support for meshes designed for any of the major individual skeleton types, it seems to me that it would be the skeleton of choice and unless Astymma's skelton is somehow causing gameplay issues I can see no reason to provide a download link to a skeleton that is less compatible. Plus then I'll have links to two skeletons in the OP and will have people asking "Which do I use?" all the time, which (much to my chagrin) will be a legitimate question.

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutBreeder WORK IN PROGRESS

LAST UPDATE: 13 June 2012 (0.1)

DESCRIPTION: First esp is up for anyone that wants to download it. It's nothing really that special. Just a scorpion in the bottom of the cave that'll let you have sex with it if you get near it. Had to start somewhere You can help me by letting me know if your game explodes (It won't but it could crash since I'm a noob). The cave is located maybe 20 feet away from where you show up if you fast travel to scorpion gulch. It's a big ant mound at the moment.