This is probably not the best place for this, but i have been away from the Fo4 LL (and Fo4 in general) for a few months. anyone mind pointing me to the big mods i missed?

in the meantime, ill try this out. look for some bugs.

*EDIT*

anyone else had this download as a solitaire theme?

Yeah its a problem at our end, for some reason Windows10 doesn't recognise any .rar file extensions, just rename the extension to .rar

This is probably not the best place for this, but i have been away from the Fo4 LL (and Fo4 in general) for a few months. anyone mind pointing me to the big mods i missed?

in the meantime, ill try this out. look for some bugs.

*EDIT*

anyone else had this download as a solitaire theme?

Yeah its a problem at our end, for some reason Windows10 doesn't recognise any .rar file extensions, just rename the extension to .rar

Download 7zip, and set it as the default program for opening .rar files.

• 1 month later...

Everything works, thanks, but the category "slavery", where the CRP workbench is at, steals the little Icon from "Homemaker" (it's a house)

and homemaker is left blank.

Now, I know it's me and I apologize for that, but I would like to have all my categories back with all their own icons again.

So my question is formlist related, I think, but I have no idea what a formlist is or how to edit one.

How can I tell fallout 4 that "slavery" should have its own icon?

If I understand the terminology right, one of the categories in my formlist is blank, and needs to be filled-in.

• 2 months later...

i just read the title as "comunist restraints pack", which... actualy isnt that bad of an idea. especialy with stuff like devious wasteland. slave gear made by the chinese to enslave us women. you know what? im gonna go do a sketch of what that might look like, and then ill either find someone to model it, or ill learn modeling myself (i actualy have some basic modeling experience, but no idea how to model for a bethesda game)

Having a problem. The mod is installed and shows up in the load order.

but the build options for the dedicated restraints workbench does not show up on the builder's menu in settlements

i tried re downloading and re installing using the nexus mod manager. i have other mods both on and off. i used nexus mod loader to disable other mods that might interfere with the settlement objects menu. such as uso base game and unlocked settlements objects mod.

even when this mod is the only one installed there is no way to build the crafting bench. please help?

(edit:)

i tried uninstalling all mods except the crp mod. started a new game from scratch. once i got to the sanctuary hills setlement. still no workbench in the menu

what is the id for spawning the bench in console mode...?

but the build options for the dedicated restraints workbench does not show up on the builder's menu in settlements

i tried re downloading and re installing using the nexus mod manager. i have other mods both on and off. i used nexus mod loader to disable other mods that might interfere with the settlement objects menu. such as uso base game and unlocked settlements objects mod.

even when this mod is the only one installed there is no way to build the crafting bench. please help?

i tried uninstalling all mods except the crp mod. started a new game from scratch. once i got to the sanctuary hills setlement. still no workbench in the menu

Make sure you are looking for a new top-level workshop menu, not inside the vanilla crafting stations category.

As for the ID, just use the "help" command to find it. In this case, it would be something like:

help "Restraints Workbench" 4

Make sure you are looking for a new top-level workshop menu, not inside the vanilla crafting stations category.

As for the ID, just use the "help" command to find it. In this case, it would be something like:

1: There is no custom build menu tab menu showing up.

2: The help restraints workbench command you provided did not work.

3: Oddly enough "helpcrpkeyword -- forgot what it was (grabbed it from the mod page) DID work

i tried to do player.additem a couple of the id's that showed up for the restraints gear. every time it said invalid string object match or something. just responding from what i remember top of my head

1: There is no custom build menu tab menu showing up.

2: The help restraints workbench command you provided did not work.

3: Oddly enough "helpcrpkeyword -- forgot what it was (grabbed it from the mod page) DID work

i tried to do player.additem a couple of the id's that showed up for the restraints gear. every time it said invalid string object match or something. just responding from what i remember top of my head

If the "help" command didn't work, then odds are that you don't actually have the plugin enabled. Make sure that it's not just installed, but actually being loaded.

Bethesda added a fucking retarded "realtime plugin manager" to the game, and it has a nasty habit of randomly stripping plugins at runtime whenever the fuck it feels like it, and it's often not easy to tell that it's occurred. This is especially try if the plugin would have caused a CTD at the main menu due to a missing master error. Now the game will just disable said plugins before they cause a CTD, which is great, but they don't actually TELL YOU that they've done this, so it's much less helpful than it should have been.

"CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm" requires ALL of the official Fallout 4 DLC's to be installed AND loaded higher than it in your load order. If you don't have all of them, or they are lower in your load order than this mod's plugin, then the game will probably auto-strip the plugin at runtime.

-----

Do one more check for me please? We can confirm if the plugin is being loader or not by using the "help" command again. Try a few more things:

help "Makeshift Collar" 4 ARMO
help "Vault-Tec Collar" 4 ARMO
help "Purple Paint" 4 OMOD
help "crpQuestGlobal" 4 QUST
^If none of those show anything, then the plugin is most certainly NOT being loaded.

You can double check one more time by removing the end part of the help command (the "4 <TYPE>") and replacing it with a 0 (i.e.: help "Makeshift Collar" 0).

-----

And then there's one final thing you can try:

If you can find out what the mod index ID is for "CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm" assuming the plugin IS being loaded, then try the command:

player.placeatme xx00100D
...where "xx" is the mod index ID for this mod's plugin. That would place a Restraints Workbench at your feet if the mod is being loaded correctly.

*I've used this exact same command in the past when I was quickly testing things while making the custom Restraints Workbench model, so I know it works correctly.

For me the build tab was at the right end of the bottom settlement build menu. I missed it at first too, as it has no picture to go with it (at least in my game, the submenus have their images just fine), it's blank, so I only noticed it when I accidentally selected it.

I had the same thing happen as Ronttu.  I don't know if the restraints work bench is supposed to have a new mesh or not (I saw something in an earlier post about that) but mine just looks like a normal armor workbench.  Looks good so far, just need to go back and build the bodyslide files for the belt.

I thought it was pretty obvious, but for completeness sake I'll put it here as well:

CRP is discontinued. Look to Devious Devices for your restraints.

This topic can be closed.

/closed

/locked

/callthemodsandmakethemcloseit

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...