so when i download this do i still need the Fallout slavery sytem or is it included?

You will need to download both mods if want use them, F4:Slavery System is not included here, these are two separate mods

ok thx for the info.

Yeah, this mod works stand-alone. F4SS needs this mod to work.

This just adds the assets, F4SS adds functionality to the items.

Towards DexesTTP and the others from earlier in the thread: Kimy is working on DD(i) and I'm in contact with her about it.

We're trying to get it all unified and compatible. It may actually be that this CRP is obsolete once we move forward with DD, but we're still in the process of determining what we need for our mods (mostly, me for F4SS and Kimy for DCW) and how we can get that into one framework without messing with each others functionalities. That's actually hard than you might imagine since DCW (and most other mods for that matter) have their focus on player slavery while F4SS focuses on NPCs.

ok good to know thanks.

Nope, I have not yet posted any screenshots of the items in question, you can however find screenshots of them in the respective release threads by DixiePig and Vioxsis.

I have chosen, for now, to just show the implemented crafting and modding system.

When I have the time, I will add screenshots of the individual items - however I can guarantee that all items are of very high meshing quality and can emphasize the good job the respective creators have done.

Any plans to add alternate glow colors?

I don't have any influence on the colors or even the items. I just collect them and implement them.

There are no other glow colors provided in the original mod, so none will be added to CRP.

Any plans to add alternate glow colors?

I don't have any influence on the colors or even the items. I just collect them and implement them.

There are no other glow colors provided in the original mod, so none will be added to CRP.

Oh gotcha. I wasn't sure how this was done. 

I'm trying to figure out how to patch these to have combat armor mods for armor or something

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance for bodyslide?

I believe the institute belt is bodyslide compatible although I don't really see why you would need bodyslide for any of the other pieces. Perhaps you're using a much larger or more heavily modified body than most, I can't say. However, even if the preset you're using isn't quite right for the wrist or ankle cuffs and the collars, you might still be able to get some decent results with outfit studio.

Updated to 1.2c:

- Added: all DLCs as requirement.

- Added: Made pillory and NukaCola wall shackles buildable under 'Restraints' category in workshop menu.

- Fixed: Bug where the workshop menu wouldn't be installed properly, thus overriding other mods.

This update does not include any new content, however it fixes the workshop menu issue - therefore I'd say it's now safe to run this mod in your save game. If any issues occur, let me know here or pitch me a PM.

Updated to 1.2c:

- Added: Made pillory and NukaCola wall shackles buildable under 'Restraints' category in workshop menu.

- Fixed: Bug where the workshop menu wouldn't be installed properly, thus overriding other mods.

This update does not include any new content, however it fixes the workshop menu issue - therefore I'd say it's now safe to run this mod in your save game. If any issues occur, let me know here or pitch me a PM.

Still blocks the SKE menu for me.

Updated to 1.2c:

Still blocks the SKE menu for me.

I'm an idiot. I uploaded the old version again... fixed it - I also attached the patched .esm, because that's the file that got changed to fix this. You can just download the .esm and then replace the old .esm in your /data folder - that should do the trick.

If it doesn't, then please let me know and I will repack the entire archive from scratch.

Updated to 1.2c:

I have all the DLC requirements, but the pillory ( I do have the vanilla DLC pillory under "Resources,Misc" ) and NukaCola wall shackles are not showing up. I also do not have a "Restraints" category in my workshop menu, just the restraints workbench in the crafting category. Do I have to play through the Nuka World DLC for them to show up?.

I'm using SKE and HES, but when I install CRP, the SKE menu in the workshop doesn't show. Anything I can do about that?

instaling CRX 1.3 (Usable workshop crosses) and FA:SS somehow owerwrites  the SKE menu. CRP dosnt remove the SKS menu when you dont have CRX 1.3/Fa:SS installed. But those mods somehows vital for CRP, if im not mistaken. Anyways, cant use either CRX or Fass til fixed :(

Updated to 1.2c:

I have all the DLC requirements, but the pillory ( I do have the vanilla DLC pillory under "Resources,Misc" ) and NukaCola wall shackles are not showing up. I also do not have a "Restraints" category in my workshop menu, just the restraints workbench in the crafting category. Do I have to play through the Nuka World DLC for them to show up?.

It works fine for me, I don't know why it wouldn't show these for you. I'll repack the archive when I release the new F4:SS update. However, for now just make sure CRP is below the DLCs in your load order. Also make sure you're not running a different mod that makes those buildable. Also, you should be able to build the pillory without CRP - CRP only sorts it into a different category. So try if you can build the pillory without CRP, if that's not the case then your issue is not related to CRP.

I'm using SKE and HES, but when I install CRP, the SKE menu in the workshop doesn't show. Anything I can do about that?

instaling CRX 1.3 (Usable workshop crosses) and FA:SS somehow owerwrites  the SKE menu. CRP dosnt remove the SKS menu when you dont have CRX 1.3/Fa:SS installed. But those mods somehows vital for CRP, if im not mistaken. Anyways, cant use either CRX or Fass til fixed :(

So what you're saying is that CRP works fine, but CRX and F4SS (I assume you mean F4SS) don't?

I know why F4:SS does it, it's the same reason why CRP used to do it - it will be fixed in the next update of F4:SS. It's a very easy fix.

However, that will not solve the issue for CRX. The issue is that the workshop category needs to be added via script instead of adding it directly in the CK formlist. That's an issue you will need to bring up to the author of CRX. For now I suggest you use CRP only, if you want SKS.

F4:SS currently uses it's own workshop category that has been added in said dirty way, because I didn't know better at the time. However, after the next update it will be using CRP's workshop categories and thus not have a problem anymore. CRX will need to be fixed by the respective author, although I am contemplating releasing an integration patch for it to use CRP's workshop categories.

I went to download the .rar file and it says it is a solitare theme, has this download been hacked?

No, you just need to right-click and open using winrar or 7z.