For now im spending all of my free time to work on TortureDevices and im sure it´ll be like that for a long time.

So i´m not going to do anything in order to add new stuff to this in the near furture.

To me its not a real mod its more like a proof of concept to show that it is possible to do stuff like that.

As stated in the Description, if you want to do anything with it feel free to do so.

I just don´t have enough time to work on both and TD definitely has a higher priority to me.

Sorry for that.

So if i would want to use the animations from this mod would it me ok?

For now im spending all of my free time to work on TortureDevices and im sure it´ll be like that for a long time.

So i´m not going to do anything in order to add new stuff to this in the near furture.

To me its not a real mod its more like a proof of concept to show that it is possible to do stuff like that.

As stated in the Description, if you want to do anything with it feel free to do so.

I just don´t have enough time to work on both and TD definitely has a higher priority to me.

Sorry for that.

So if i would want to use the animations from this mod would it me ok?

yes.

Hey i'm allready sorry about the question i'm gonna ask but i'm really new and i don't know how to get the weapon i need for this mod , i understant you have to use teh cammand panel but i don't understand what you're suposed right in ^^

Sorry again about that stupide question and ty for your answers :)

Hey i'm allready sorry about the question i'm gonna ask but i'm really new and i don't know how to get the weapon i need for this mod , i understant you have to use teh cammand panel but i don't understand what you're suposed right in ^^

Sorry again about that stupide question and ty for your answers :)

use the console and type "help Masturbator 4".

Once you have the id#, type "player.additem ######## 1".

You will be in business!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We need a laying down animation instead of standing on knees.

Most women masturbate laying on their backs, either on a bed or the floor.

yeah but kneeling or standing somehow is sexier to watch :)

I think a girl laying on her back on a bed toying herself and/or rubbing her clit is sexier.

We need a laying down animation instead of standing on knees.

Most women masturbate laying on their backs, either on a bed or the floor.

yeah but kneeling or standing somehow is sexier to watch :)

I think a girl laying on her back on a bed toying herself and/or rubbing her clit is sexier.

Seems lazy to me, I prefer to see them going till they drop :)
  • 2 years later...

Hi everybody i got a little problem when i use the gun on an NPC she get naked and use the dildo then when she is done and stand up she is still naked this was last night when i came back this morning and loaded my game up she is still naked lol not a big deal but is there a way to get them to get dressed PS love the mod makes me smile so thank you for that by the way i use vortex to handel my mod

plugins.txt

• 3 years later...