I'm getting a rather odd bug where NPC's that I use The Masturbator on seem to have the vibrator still equipped when they draw their weapons... somehow.

It's not an actual equipped object, so I'm not sure how it's sticking around once the animation has ended! n.nU

EDIT: It seems I can fix the bug by forcing the NPC to play a different idle animation (with the "playidle" console command), then talking to them to force the idle to end.

Normally the AnimObject will be unequiped either with the last frame of the animation or when the animations gets interupted by another animation.

I encoutered those issues sometimes when testing things but i wasn´t able to reproduce that behavior clearly.

Therfore i have no real idea what i could do against this.

Only thing what i could think of would be that the Weapon idles/movements aren´t actually interrupting the animation.

...Only thing what i could think of would be that the Weapon idles/movements aren´t actually interrupting the animation.

That would actually make a lot of sense if true, because I was shooting my companions with it and because I was, ya know, SHOOTING them they had their weapons drawn at the time.

That would also explain why their equipped guns would sometimes be shown during the animations. Hmm.

I'll test shooting some non-companions who have their weapons sheathed later and see if they still have the bug. If they don't, then you may be on to something. n.nU

... I was shooting my companions with it and because I was, ya know, SHOOTING them they had their weapons drawn...

Actually that should not happen because the Weapen is set to non hostile ?

That would also explain why their equipped guns would sometimes be shown during the animations. Hmm.

That definitely shouldn´t happen because weapons get unequiped before animation start.

Or they´re re-equiping their weapons for some reason...

... I was shooting my companions with it and because I was, ya know, SHOOTING them they had their weapons drawn...

Actually that should not happen because the Weapen is set to non hostile ?

That definitely shouldn´t happen because weapons get unequiped before animation start.

Or they´re re-equiping their weapons for some reason...

The weapon isn't ACTUALLY still equipped, but the visuals for the mesh remain once the animation starts if they had their weapons out when I shot them. Similarly the vibrator doesn't ACTUALLY have a mesh, but it was persisting once the animation ended, but ONLY when they had their weapons unsheathed (when they sheathed their weapons the vibrator vanished along with the weapons).

Maybe it has to do with the bones you bound the vibrator too as part of the animation...?

Hello there,

first of all - thanks for this very nice mod.

I love to make the wastelands into a kind of "Sex World" - just my taste.

For this a few questions.

1. Is it possible to make the duration of the animation "endless"? The idea is - to walk by the shot victims and see them masturbating all over the place - its just funny :-)

2. If they "endless" Masturbate - it can be nicely combined with a slavery mod.

3. Is it possible to trigger random animations? So if you hit your victim - a random animation is triggered. So you can pick a random Masturbate animation out of a pool of maybe 5 different animations - or more :-)

4. If you equip your opponents with the Masturbator gun - starts the player to masturbate? - If so - this Animaton should be only triggered for a short ammount of time - to make the game a little "Sexy" :-)

5. Maybe use the gun to shot down your victims until they are killed - but instead they ragdoll - they are set to essential and start to masturbate from there on - so it replaces the "death scene"?

Just a view ideas...

If it is OK for you - i will take a look into all this stuff - i am a modder myself and slowly start to learn what can be done with the game engine.

Ava

1. Is it possible to make the duration of the animation "endless"?

I second this - it would be very nice to at least have an endless variant as an option. The animation is so short at the moment that I was having a very hard time lining up my screenshots and scenes before it ended! n.nU

For taking screenshots you could use TFC 1, then you have all the time you need.

Yeah, uh the download comes in the form of a... "solitaire background" Any ideas on when thats happening?

Apparently its a Windows10 thing, just change it to .rar and it works

Im not quite sure how to do that, I use winrar and that wont convert it.

Yeah, uh the download comes in the form of a... "solitaire background" Any ideas on when thats happening?

Try using 7-Zip, its a lot better than WinRar

Try using 7-Zip, its a lot better than WinRar

Just rename the extension to .rar , all rar files on this site come down to me like that and renaming the extension always works.  Also I agree with Halstrom that 7zip is a much better program.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of kneeling down and stimulating with an electric dildo, I was thinking of something more along the lines of this.

5823161-2-320x240.jpg

Yeah I'd like the animation like this too. That style of animation was the best part of skyrim adult show mod. Also it's better to lay back and relax when doing it.

Instead of kneeling down and stimulating with an electric dildo, I was thinking of something more along the lines of this.

5823161-2-320x240.jpg

Yeah I'd like the animation like this too. That style of animation was the best part of skyrim adult show mod. Also it's better to lay back and relax when doing it.

There should be moaning sounds to go along with it when your female character is laying spread eagle and playing with herself.

Greetings, thanks for the mod!

I have an issue though. At first gun worked right, but after a while no matter how many hits, for example raider, gets, animation doesn't trigger. Potion is working just fine though.

Is there specific order at which your mod should be loaded?

Any conflicts with other mod or chanes that might appear?

Greetings, thanks for the mod!

I have an issue though. At first gun worked right, but after a while no matter how many hits, for example raider, gets, animation doesn't trigger. Potion is working just fine though.

Is there specific order at which your mod should be loaded?

Any conflicts with other mod or chanes that might appear?

Load order shouldn´t really matter.

I´ve tested only with a minimal load order so i can´t tell possible conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...

A very random thought occurred to me today, why not have the masturbation animations play when lying in a bed, the See You Sleep mod has an event where you can see your player lying down sleeping, perhaps something like this could be applied by this mod but have it in such a way that it says things like "relax" instead of rest or sleep and you could then have it play the masturbation animation and upon completion of the animation have a buff applied to your character to reflect the release of the endorphin's,

For example have it to where after the animation is done it applies a short duration buff to your perception, and you could also have it to where the more you do it the more chance it has to buff your endurance up by a minimal amount of points, maybe 1 point per 10 times or something.

For now im spending all of my free time to work on TortureDevices and im sure it´ll be like that for a long time.

So i´m not going to do anything in order to add new stuff to this in the near furture.

To me its not a real mod its more like a proof of concept to show that it is possible to do stuff like that.

As stated in the Description, if you want to do anything with it feel free to do so.

I just don´t have enough time to work on both and TD definitely has a higher priority to me.

Sorry for that.