View File

Description

This mod adds a potion and a weapon to the game which both trigger a female masturbation animation.
The Potion is craftable at the ChemLab under Drugs, the Masturbator is currently only available via console.

To get either of these Items just type help"mastur"0 in the console followed by the Player.additem Item Id amount command.

Issues/Bugs

Triggering the Animimation on yourself via the potion while in 1st Person view causes some trouble with the Camera sometimes.

Requierments

A working version of Fallout 4

Permissions

If there is anything you could use in any way just do it

Credits and Special thanks

- ShadeAnimator for the Fallout 4 AnimationKit
- Ag12 for helping me with the Script

Edited by CPU

Nice :)

Just a heads-up, this mod has two dirty edits and one of them is to the player. You really want to clean that up because it causes incompatibility with mods like „Unique Player.“ It screws up the unique skin texture.

The second dirty edit is to some vault suit and conflicts with AWKCR.

Now please excuse me, I need to farm ingredients for some more jet.

Just a heads-up, this mod has two dirty edits and one of them is to the player. You really want to clean that up because it causes incompatibility with mods like „Unique Player.“ It screws up the unique skin texture.

The second dirty edit is to some vault suit and conflicts with AWKCR.

How can this actually happen ? i edited neither the Player nor the Vaultsuit ?

I never used TesEdit therefore im unfamiliar with the whole dirty edit stuff...

Dirty edits happen to modders all the time. Please don't be discouraged.

To create a dirty edit it can be enough to just open the details about an item in the CK, not changing anything but closing the dialog window by clicking “Okay” instead of “Cancel.” The CK might now include the record you were looking at in your mod (ESP file.) Without any changes. Its just a copy of the original.

Modders call this kind of thing a “dirty edit” because this unintentional copy of original data can now override changes made by other mods depending on load order.

Dirty edits happen to modders all the time. Please don't be discouraged.

To create a dirty edit it can be enough to just open the details about an item in the CK, not changing anything but closing the dialog window by clicking “Okay” instead of “Cancel.” The CK might now include the record you were looking at in your mod (ESP file.) Without any changes. Its just a copy of the original.

Modders call this kind of thing a “dirty edit” because this unintentional copy of original data can now override changes made by other mods depending on load order.

Yeah, it's the creation kit's fault for being an unintuitive pain in the ass.

any chance of adding sound files? I guess facial expressions are something we get in the future, could lend some from current vanilla (wish i could do that, for example "eating noodles" animatios for opening mouth etc).

Also any chance for item not auto-removing all clothes? If char has somewhat skimpy outfit but outfit is tied to different body type (I have multiple), it feels a bit off.

Cheers for the work

Also any chance for item not auto-removing all clothes? If char has somewhat skimpy outfit but outfit is tied to different body type (I have multiple), it feels a bit off.

I had the same "problem" and changed the effect script to not strip equipped items (except the weapon) before starting the masturbation animation.

Here, take my file. Overwrite the existing script (.pex) with this one. Source included.

No Unequip.7z

I had the same "problem" and changed the effect script to not strip equipped items (except the weapon) before starting the masturbation animation.

Here, take my file. Overwrite the existing script (.pex) with this one. Source included.

attachicon.gifNo Unequip.7z

Thanks for the script! hadn't tried the idle yet but that woulda annoyed me.

any chance of adding sound files? I guess facial expressions are something we get in the future, could lend some from current vanilla (wish i could do that, for example "eating noodles" animatios for opening mouth etc).

Adding Sound is planned.

To get Facial Expressions to work it could take some time.

I'm getting a rather odd bug where NPC's that I use The Masturbator on seem to have the vibrator still equipped when they draw their weapons... somehow.

It's not an actual equipped object, so I'm not sure how it's sticking around once the animation has ended! n.nU

EDIT: It seems I can fix the bug by forcing the NPC to play a different idle animation (with the "playidle" console command), then talking to them to force the idle to end.