[mod] Christianity Mod

genericlogin

Do you think you could make it possible to restrict prostitution in your family or the whole realm? Like some sort of decision?

That's already possible. The chance of an AI character becoming a whore is based on a bunch of different factors, and Catholic women are much more likely to do it than non-Catholics. So, all you have to do is convert to something else. The easiest way to start this would be to assign your court chaplain to the spiritual technology job. At some point the chaplain will inevitably convert to one of the various heresies (none of which promote prostitution) and ask you to convert as well. Accept conversion, and you can start working on converting your demesne and vassals.

• 2 months later...

On the topic of preventing people in your court from whoring, Dark World has implemented the new trait retired_whore which can be forced on any of your subjects as long as they aren't lustful, a hedonist, or stubborn. If you happen to use this mod in combination with Christianity mod then you can add the line

NOT = { trait = retired_whore }

right after line 5 of your "Christianity Mod\decisions\nada_decisions.txt" file and this will prevent any ai player that has retired from becoming involved in Christianity mod's brothel events.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got any plans for supported 1.7.0?

Yes, I'm working on it now. I'm planning to add some new stuff involving artifacts and societies in addition to just the usual compatibility update, so I expect it will take longer than the Reaper's Due update.

Take all the time you need, no rush. I'll just stick with older version of the game.

Yes, I'm working on it now. I'm planning to add some new stuff involving artifacts and societies in addition to just the usual compatibility update, so I expect it will take longer than the Reaper's Due update.

Take all the time you need, no rush. I'll just stick with older version of the game.

I agree, though I am excited to hear an update is on the way, I would prefer to wait a little longer, even a lot longer if it means you add to the content of your already excellent mod. Looking forward to it!

I agree, though I am excited to hear an update is on the way, I would prefer to wait a little longer, even a lot longer if it means you add to the content of your already excellent mod. Looking forward to it!

Echoing the above comments!

Thanks for your work & time genericlogin, it's much appreciated!!

A quick update: the new version is coming along well. I've just finished turning the stuff you buy at the cloth workshop (stockings, dress, and armor) into artifacts, and I'll be adding another new artifact next.

Note that the next version will not be save-compatible with previous versions--I'll be adding new traits. One of them will be a new smallest breast size trait requested by dewguru for compatibility with Dark World.

A quick update: the new version is coming along well. I've just finished turning the stuff you buy at the cloth workshop (stockings, dress, and armor) into artifacts, and I'll be adding another new artifact next.

Note that the next version will not be save-compatible with previous versions--I'll be adding new traits. One of them will be a new smallest breast size trait requested by dewguru for compatibility with Dark World.

Cool beans, got a rough ETA?  :)

Just think, after Paradox is done after the last 2 DLC. Content creators will finally get a break.

Yeah but then there will be no more new stuff, I mean this newest expansion adds enough cool stuff to make it worthwhile.

I mean look it is now possible for example if someone wanted to start a slavers guild, and make it a faction you can join.

Then you can have events which allow you to grab slaves, and also unlocking skills to help "train" slaves and stuff. 

I wish I had the know-how and the time cuz making up a faction or two with this expansion is quite possible, like even the whole Argylwyyd mod could be redone in a new faction where you can level up and gain magic powers to mind control people.

If the next expansion adds even half the new functionality of this one it will be amazing.

That's got to do with equipping an active artifact. It's got nothing to do with making the artifact active in the first place.

I had been trying to convert the character modifiers you get from the cloth workshop (dress, stockings, and armor) into artifacts. However, the artifact in its current form just isn't flexible enough. I ended up pulling that change out of the upcoming  version, although I expect the engine limitations will probably be fixed eventually and I'll be able to merge it back in.

Everything else is looking good, so I expect to release the new version tomorrow.

That's got to do with equipping an active artifact. It's got nothing to do with making the artifact active in the first place.

I had been trying to convert the character modifiers you get from the cloth workshop (dress, stockings, and armor) into artifacts. However, the artifact in its current form just isn't flexible enough. I ended up pulling that change out of the upcoming  version, although I expect the engine limitations will probably be fixed eventually and I'll be able to merge it back in.

Everything else is looking good, so I expect to release the new version tomorrow.

YES! So looking forward to it

Will/does this have any support for the Game of Thrones mod? Are they inherently incompatible or can they be used concurrently?

I haven't tried, as the Game of Thrones mod isn't compatible with my computer. Even if they're capable of running together, I couldn't really claim compatibility when this mod focuses on overhauling a religion that doesn't event exist in Game of Thrones. The only total conversion mod I've actually tried is After the End (which does have Catholics), and that worked fine.

Archived