[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

View File

My animations for Wicked Whims by TurboDriver http://www.loverslab...9-wickedwoohoo/
All animations have sounds
Duration min in game: 60
100+ animations on Loverlab

Early access to 40+ animations on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Omaster

Update Pack 12
Added Completed hot tub series, dual, 4some, 6some and 8 some MFMFMFMF

1 MFFF MVP 08
1 MF Footjob on double bed (request)
4 MFM Animations for living chair
MF Floor fingering, floor oraljob
MF BarStool Standing, Chair_stool, Vaginal
MFM Old Voyeur 05, a DP follow the series
HotTub Orgy
4 MF Licking, Handjob, Fingering and Titjob
a 3some Transition animation, join with a girl
4Some MFMF 01
a 5some Transition animation, join with a girl
6some MFMFMF 01
a 7some Transition animation, join with a girl
8some MFMFMFMF 01

Animations list

Solo:
Exhib girl on bar (Bar)
Wank everywhere, solo male hanjob (Floor)
Exhib girl everywhere, Teasing (Floor)

Dual:
Blowjob1 Oraljob (Arm chair)
MF Cumshot Handjob (Floor)
MF Reverse Riding Vaginal (Chair, sofa)
Floor Footjob (Floor)
Cum on Feet Footjob (Floor)
Tighjob Teasing (Floor)
Cunni counter, Oraljob (Counter)
Fingering counter, Handjob (Counter)
Fisting counter, Handjob (Counter)
Anal ground, Anal (Floor)
Backdoor, Anal (Floor)
Cock Massage, handjob (Massage table)
Anal Side Bed, Anal (Double bed)
Anal Side floor, Anal (Floor)
Mutual masturbation, Handjob (Floor)
69 on Bed, Oraljob (Double bed)
Yogasutra, Vaginal (Yoga mat, floor)
Doggy Anal, Anal (Floor)
Buttjob, Anal (Floor)
Sensual Dance, Teasing (Floor)
Spank the bad girl, Teasing (Desk)
Reverse Cowgirl, Vaginal (Double Bed)

3 MF Window, Oraljob
2 MF Window, Vaginal
MF Window, Anal
MF DoubleBed, Vaginal
MF DoubleBed, Anal
2 MF Sauna, teasing
MF CityLiving Double Bed, Vaginal

3Some:
MFM1 Vaginal (Sofa)
MFM2 Anal (Double Bed)
1 MFF Sauna, Footjob
3 MFF Sauna, Oraljob
2 MFF Sauna, Vaginal
1 MFF Sauna, Climax

4Some:
MFFM1 Vaginal (Sofa)
Bukkake MMMF Hanjob (Floor)
Lucky Bastard1 MFFF Oraljob (Sofa)
MMMF Double handjob and Blowjob, Handjob (Floor)
Lucky Bastard 1a MFFF Oraljob (Sofa)
Lucky Bastard 2 MFFF Oraljob (Sofa)

5some

1 MMMMF Floor, Handjob

Futa/Gay Package

Dual:
Futa Gay 01, Anal, Floor
Early access to 30+ animations

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/

Haha yeah you did really well bro! You're the only one design cumming on feet and I love it so much! However I find a strange thing that even 'cum on feet' is performed and I enabled 'stop progression after climax' option in ww1.1.041, my sims just won't stop and keep jerking cock on his wife's feet. So is that a fake climax or there's sth wrong with my game? What's more I suggest to adjust female feet model a little bit in 'cum on feet' animation because now it seems a little bit distorted :(

Thank you Omaster, It's exciting to see new people getting into animation making for TS4. New faces bring new perspectives and ideas which is always great.

Thanks Fleurra :)

awesome job mate 

Thanks Milboss,happy you like it

Haha yeah you did really well bro! You're the only one design cumming on feet and I love it so much! However I find a strange thing that even 'cum on feet' is performed and I enabled 'stop progression after climax' option in ww1.1.041, my sims just won't stop and keep jerking cock on his wife's feet. So is that a fake climax or there's sth wrong with my game? What's more I suggest to adjust female feet model a little bit in 'cum on feet' animation because now it seems a little bit distorted :(

Thanks, I dont know how works the climax for the moment, I had some problem about this animation, I should have put the male model kneeling for a less twist the feet of the female, I will replace maybe later

Wow, you did a great job on this.  Love the "more than threeway" lol  ... there is something going on with your animation though, or conflict with someone elses mod ... my sims won't stop after canceling the woohoo action ... one of them just keep going even after I use "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" cheat ... I don't know what's happening ... I tried without your mod and it works okay.  Not a big problem though please keep making more animations!! :)

Lucky bastard indeed, great animation Omaster :)

With this animation the Sim is a lucky bastard yes :)

THX ... 4 UPDATE

Thanks again :)

Wow, you did a great job on this.  Love the "more than threeway" lol  ... there is something going on with your animation though, or conflict with someone elses mod ... my sims won't stop after canceling the woohoo action ... one of them just keep going even after I use "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" cheat ... I don't know what's happening ... I tried without your mod and it works okay.  Not a big problem though please keep making more animations!! :)

I dont know, how my animations can have conflict with mod, it's only animation :) For me work fine, for your problem dont stop sex with my animation, and sorry for this

I love that MFFF animations! It's the first time I've seen something like it in the sims and it's AWESOME. I believe you're the only one who made an MFFF animation.

Keep it up you're awesome!

I love group sex :) thanks

Thanks a lot Omaster 4 the update!  :D

Thanks ;)

Gifs?

I never create Gifs, for the moment I can made animations every day, and make lot of update, so when the pack is done, maybe I can make a movie

WIP 2 animations for counter done, I work on fisting to complete and update later today

post-1104589-0-02664400-1476551053_thumb.jpg

post-1104589-0-92421800-1476551059_thumb.jpg

very nice! thank you Omaster

Thanks a lot for sharing them. Very very very nice animations!

Thanks having fun :)

how do u get to lucky bastard if u dont have any 3some of MFF, i jus cant seem to get pass on that. Help

Not MFF for the moment in my pack, but KLM have some MFF for sofa in his pack 

I met a little problem with the anal 3some. I activated the Gender restriction and, despite this, the trio I have the woman who tries to fuck one of my men, as in the photo, it is she who should be in between.

11-10-2016_16-41-25-509f4b3.png

I've tested the interaction just now and it works fine both with and without gender restrictions. Swapping works too. Have you updated WW to the newest version?

I retract my statement on that matter. Omaster explained me what exactly is the problem and I will release a fix for that really soon.

So great ! I've missed the foursome animations !!!

Thanks Omaster !! ;)

Just one little thing, can you name your package "WW_Omaster_Animations.package" like the other WW animation moder, otherwise the WW animation are'nt sorted together in the mod folder.

You should attach screenshots to this topic like the old one, and add new screenshots when you add new animations.

Screenshots are attached on the download page for the moment but when it's full, I will add here

So great ! I've missed the foursome animations !!!

Thanks Omaster !! ;)

Just one little thing, can you name your package "WW_Omaster_Animations.package" like the other WW animation moder, otherwise the WW animation are'nt sorted together in the mod folder.

Merci :)

In fact, I'm not sure because many will download the package without reading the page and will end up with a conflict if I renames the pack

Many thanks ! I like ass girls! :)