[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

Added a solo male animation for floor, (handjob) Wank everywhere for pervert, exhib, voyeur sim :)

Your animations are super :). I have 1 request though can you

do some mutual masturbation animations?

Thanks, the opportunity is unlimited, so yes I'll probably :)

Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast  :P

can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here

can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here

I second that motion :)

Ok done hope you like it :) and added a MMMF animation 

post-1104589-0-53847500-1476742788_thumb.jpg

post-1104589-0-65747200-1476742829_thumb.jpg

I second that motion :)

Ok done hope you like it :) and added a MMMF animation 

Thunderbolt and lightning... Thanks:)

Omaster ..... thanks to your hard work  for us ... i knew if making animations not easy .... i try makin one but too difficult to me... by the way i wanna asking you something ??  .. how put object to makin woohoo sims workin ( like bad , toilette or chair  ) ... i try but cant .... workin ??

Added a solo male animation for floor, (handjob) Wank everywhere for pervert, exhib, voyeur sim :)

Your animations are super :). I have 1 request though can you

do some mutual masturbation animations?

Thanks, the opportunity is unlimited, so yes I'll probably :)

die-hard-yippee-ki-yay-motherfucker_desi

Positioning issues have been resolved, about anal for what I saw.

And as obviously, we can ask you everything and anything, I'll enjoy a bit lol

So I saw that no designer has done one or more animations with a sim taken from behind but on the side, either on the bed or on the sofa.

There is also no duet blowjob (FFM) on the floor.

A blowjob on the pool side with the woman in the water and the man sitting on the ledge.

A complicated: In the sauna, a man sitting on each side, between the two a women, making penetrate the vagina by the penis of the first and  sucking the penis of the second.

On the yoga mat, one position allows a Sim to have the ass in the air and his head down. Why not take the opportunity to do it banged anus? And to see if other positions also works, join the business with pleasure in fact.

Another complicated: the woman is on her back on the bed, she is licking the vagina by a man or a woman, while she sucks the penis of a man.

I have other ideas, but I'll save them for later ^^

Omaster ..... thanks to your hard work  for us ... i knew if making animations not easy .... i try makin one but too difficult to me... by the way i wanna asking you something ??  .. how put object to makin woohoo sims workin ( like bad , toilette or chair  ) ... i try but cant .... workin ??

I just follow Turbodriver tutorial and it work fine, http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149598794456/exporting-objects-from-sims-4

just great mod. really thanks to your hard work for animation.

if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could u make MMMF with DP animation? 

Planned

Positioning issues have been resolved, about anal for what I saw.

And as obviously, we can ask you everything and anything, I'll enjoy a bit lol

So I saw that no designer has done one or more animations with a sim taken from behind but on the side, either on the bed or on the sofa.

There is also no duet blowjob (FFM) on the floor.

A blowjob on the pool side with the woman in the water and the man sitting on the ledge.

A complicated: In the sauna, a man sitting on each side, between the two a women, making penetrate the vagina by the penis of the first and  sucking the penis of the second.

On the yoga mat, one position allows a Sim to have the ass in the air and his head down. Why not take the opportunity to do it banged anus? And to see if other positions also works, join the business with pleasure in fact.

Another complicated: the woman is on her back on the bed, she is licking the vagina by a man or a woman, while she sucks the penis of a man.

I have other ideas, but I'll save them for later ^^

Tu es gourmand :D I will see what I can do

For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation

f179d96416.jpg

The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?)

Thanks for the report :) Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...

OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE .....

I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made 

For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation

f179d96416.jpg

The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?)

Ok finally done with the anal side on floor :)

f179d96416.jpg

Thanks for the report :) Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...

OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE .....

I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made 

ok