Lone Wolf Outfits: Fallout NV

feral

I wanted to include these with the Radio Mod I had been working on, but I caught a nasty case of lazyassica and had stopped working on it. But recently I had been tinkering around with Blender, converting some of my favorite outfits from Type 3 to the vastly superior Type 6 body; for personal use! :P

Afterwhich i decided to beat this older outfit with a hammer a few times and got it working... well, working better... Has a clipping issue with the vest, I think it's a problem with weighting but I can't seem to figure it out. Around the armpits, moreso the left than the right.

If I did everything right, which I hope I did, these outfits should work with BnB and bodymorph. I'm using the proper skeleton and I think the weighting should be right. I don't use either of them, if you have problems let me know and... I'll figure out something at some point! lol

Credits: Type 6 body

some vanilla parts

and parts from Jonas66's "Tough Girl" outfits, used with permission.

Also, myself for some minor texture work and body conversion.

Dependencies: None

Location: Laying on the floor in the trailer at lone wolf radio, these outfits use the wasteland settler world object.

post-409533-0-51290000-1476235739_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-60073800-1476235746_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-18236000-1476235752_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-61274200-1476235757_thumb.jpg

Lone Wolf Outfits.7z

Archived