SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 3/9/2018 at 8:07 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

@EinarrTheRed -

I found it interesting you came across the skeleton first. I was wondering if anyone would find it as I put it there as a placeholder and it is meant to be found at the end of the main quest for Parasites. Did you find the statue nearby as well?

Did you mean the sort of Aztec looking statue and "wheel"?  If so, finally found em.  No spoilers about where, but definitely neat looking.  Always good to see new stuff in game.  I really need to find time to sit down an learn how to import meshes, some how I never do.  (And yes I reinstalled your mod just to go find em... my curiosity gets me into more shit.  LOL)

Doing a bit more testing while I was at it.  Results as follows:

Spoiler

Took Illia to Blackreach again, stripped her naked had her harvest chaurus eggs with Estrus tentacles and Tentacle monster attack chance both set to 100%, no attack occurred after harvesting about 15 egg sacs.

I tried harvesting egg sacs with my male character.  I got a notification of tentacles bursting from the ground after the first egg sac I harvested, but no animation triggered (animations are installed, see further on).  Also got a notification the monster refused to wrap around my male characters' body.

Next I switched to Estrus Chaurus+ and turned on the tentacle effect for spit attacks (normally I turn this off as they never really made "sense" to me.  I'd always wished for a paralytic option (which ES+ has) or a webbing effects something like Arachnophobia) and set it at 100%.  Sent Illia to meet a couple of chaurus reapers.  First spit attack triggered a tentacle attack, animation played.  Illia was also infected with a tentacle monster harness.  There was no notification regarding this, might be an idea to add a debug notification in upper left corner that [followername] has been attacked by a [attacktype]  and/or then [followername] has been infested with [parasitetype].  Alternatively some dialog from the follower screaming "OMG I've got something on my back.. its wrapping around me, help... get this thing off me..." could be fun too and more immersive (or both).

Illia next got banged by one of said chaurus reapers.  This left her with a chaurus worm in her twat as well as the harness.  However, before I could dispose of the reaper it spit again and the next tentacle attack seemed to remove the harness.  Its not visible and I see no magic effect or anything looking at her in console.  The worm remained however.

Next I reloaded to a save point prior to the above, then set the chance for creepy crawler (belt) and barnacle attacks to 100%.

Took Illia, still naked to the War Quarters to use one of the beds there, not sure if that counts as being "in Blackreach" but seemed reasonable.

Result, no effect after letting her sleep (I ordered her to sleep in the bed, then use the wait option to advance time) for 12 hrs.

Next I stripped off my male character's armor (just the body slot, boots, gloves and even shield still equipped) and had him sleep for 8 hours.  Ping, infection, both barnacles and hip hugger.  However, got another notification the barnacles would not attach to a male (damn these critters are sexist!  LOL  ...not that I should talk :neutral:)  No hip hugger gear was visible but my inventory indicated it was equipped.  This also started two quests to remove it "Chastity belt" (which is odd cause I have the key for that in inventory, does not work however) and "Kyne's Blessing"  The barnacle was in my inventory but not equipped.  So I tried equipping them on Illia.  Got a msg saying something about her yelping (her name was used) as they spread across her body and a blue glow effect appeared on her briefly, they are now equipped on her.  As before I can equip and unequip them from her as I wish.

COC to Whiterun temple, talked to Alcolyte Jensen first, he had dialog and told me to talk to Danica.  Danica told me to bring her some ******** (no spoilers) and I just opened console an added them to my inventory.  On repeat of talking to her, she removed it and an animation played.  Afterwards there was no critter in my inventory I put my body armor back on.  There was an ingredient added to my inventory.  Quest advanced to one about removing them without killing them.  But no clues on where to find that ingredient (I'm assuming quest is incomplete)

Of course Danica has no dialog regarding poor Illia standing there covered in barnacles.  No help for poor Illia.

If my character is infested with a chaurus worm and I try to unequip it there is a dialog option to "squeeze" it instead.  No such option appears with a follower who is infested.  (Wow Illia, that thing is really wedged in there.  *she glares*  What happens if I squeeze it?  *moan* Don't do that!   Why, sounded like you liked it... *squeeze* *moan* *orgasm*   What, you always knew I was an evil bastard Illia.)

So seems some of that is just stuff you haven't implemented yet.  The thing about some attacks removing previously applied parasites is odd.  Course that could be considered a "feature", one attack could dislodge a previous parasite while adding a new one.  But just making a note of it.

On followers sleeping in Blackreach, ruins, etc.  I seem to recall a conversation with someone once before that there was a lack of an OnEvent for this which made it hard to detect.  Not sure if I'm remembering that right.  If so, maybe an alternate way to handle it would be that if the player sleeps AND a follower is present with no body armor equipped then an attack is triggered on then.  Not quite as immersive but sometimes you gotta work with what is possible and practicle.  Maybe the player is either awakened immediately to some sort of animation or maybe they don't wake up til morning to a possibly horny follower and some surprising animations.  Just some thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a suspicion I may have encountered an undocumented feature (bug?).

Description: Most enemies (tested vampires, spiders, chaurus and falmer) turn non-hostile

Apparent cause: Player is infected by either spider type parasite (vag/ anal) either by having sex with arachnids or using the built-in infection mechanic in MCM

Test case: I was in Haemar's Shame spelunking and had been accosted by an eight legged creature just prior to entering. They had left a little something-something as a gift (eggs). At first I did not notice it, but soon it became apparent that the enemies did not mind me turning their friends to ash. So I ran in the middle of a pack and removed, via MCM, the gift the spider had left me. I was instantly greeted with the usual joyful "You never should have come here..." comments. They did not mind me at all for as long as I had either parasite within me. I could talk to them just fine, not that they had anything interesting to say. Once I removed the parasite -> instant aggro. I tried re-infecting myself mid-fight, but it did not seem to do anything (I did not wait that long though). Save was 37 hours old at the time of testing.

Installed mods:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
FunctionalHomes.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Feminine Females.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
FISS.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
UIExtensions.esp
WetandCold.esp
RelightingSkyrim.esp
Unique Region Names.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
AOS.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
VioLens.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Extended UI.esp
Dynamic TimeScale.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
FunctionalHomes - Dawnguard.esp
HDT TestSkirts.esp
iActivate.esp
iHUD.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Beards.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Rena's Craftable Clothing.esp
Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Purity.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers - Purity.esp
Supreme Fog.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
FunctionalHomes.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
NoEmptySoulgems.esp
Soul Gems Differ.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
FunctionalHomes - Dragonborn.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
Headtracking.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
TrueBrows.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
Skyrim Realistic Archery.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
More Salt Please - Dragonborn Addon.esp
NoWeaponDraw.esp
FollowerWander2.esp
FollowerWander2Serana.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
WetFunction.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
DW.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp
SOS Addons.esp
altvamplord.esp
Apropos.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Jugs.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
RDO - VendorSaleDelayGone - Patch.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
SkyrimSizesLore.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
NARC.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
TradeBarter.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Skippy's Book Overhaul.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
zzLSAR.esp
More Salt Please.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
bound weapons redux.esp
Enchanted Bound Weapons.esp
Smelter_Riften & Solitude.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
minemapmarkers.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
TAWoBA_Rebalance.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
submissivelola.esp
Armour&Clothing.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
adcSexlife.esp
Disenchanting.esp
dcc-mse-cowgirl.esp
ImmersiveAbsorb.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
Vampire Eyes Fix.esp
VampireArmorIsClothing.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
hellayracedesc.esp
mjhReducedGoldRewards.esp
orc-female-idle-fix.esp
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp
TAWOBA-ETaC_LLS.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
PeeAndFart.esp
noblur.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RemodeledMerged.esp
Increased Bounty & Guild Rewards.esp
Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NoCombatMusic.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
Eld-combinePotions.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Inigo.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Equip.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
SL_shrines.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Thank you and have a nice day.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Getting eggs grants you immunity to spiders for a while.

That also extends to other NPCs that are friendly to spiders.

So it was a desired function. That explains things... In future revisions of the mod, would it be possible to implement a toggle for this behaviour? Either way, thank you for clearing that up =)

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hi

How I can link a mod to your's ?

I explain : I reworked a little Deadly traps and curses... I set the furotub able to heal all amputations and curses... but I wish it have a cost... for example, the player could catch a desease...

Parasites uses modevents to trigger infections, I'd assume you'd need to look at how it is done within the mod and replicate in yours. Please note that if you do link to other people's mods, you'll have a duty to keep your side up to date.

References: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L70

39 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Parasites uses modevents to trigger infections, I'd assume you'd need to look at how it is done within the mod and replicate in yours. Please note that if you do link to other people's mods, you'll have a duty to keep your side up to date.

References: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/Parasites/Data/scripts/source/SLP_PlayerAlias.psc#L70

Cna you be more specific ?

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

readed the link.

So, I just need to launch the Event OnSLPInfectBarnacles(String _eventName, String _args, Float _argc = 1.0, Form _sender) if I want the player catch the barnacle desease ?

The first string is the name of the event you have to use, the second string is the internal name of the function Parasites is calling for that event.

For barnacles, you would have to do something like this:

Actor kPlayer = Game.getPlayer()

kPlayer.SendModEvent("SLPInfectBarnacles")

That's all you have to do to infect the player.

Hey Deepblue! Thank you for the wonderful mod. 

I have an issue: I can't seem to have the pregnancy belly effect on my character? I'm playing on Oldrim, and I have the following mods that you've stated as "required":

Racemenu

XPMS32

XPMSE

NetImmerse

Estrus

Estrus Chaurus+

Kyne's Blessing

Am I missing something? Is the pregnancy belly something I have to manually do, or is it automatic?

7 hours ago, midnightveiled said:

Hey Deepblue! Thank you for the wonderful mod. 

I have an issue: I can't seem to have the pregnancy belly effect on my character? I'm playing on Oldrim, and I have the following mods that you've stated as "required":
(...)

The effect is minimal sadly. Turn the scaling to maximum, thats all you can do. The belly just doesn't grow much.

21 hours ago, ButterLutter said:

The effect is minimal sadly. Turn the scaling to maximum, thats all you can do. The belly just doesn't grow much.

Ah see I was going off the pictures in the main file thread! It looks like their character has a fairly noticeable belly and I wanted to know how to replicate that.

• 2 weeks later...

really hope for an update soon, even if its as small as that bitch danica pure-spring finally help us remove the living armors. also i think an awesome update for this would be like if you have the chaurus worm it would eventually become a hatchling and would become a little chitinous belt.

I'd like to see some animated textures for the tentacle armor or even animations, Or some sort of pregnancy caused from it, You should check out some of the outfits from Oblivion's Cursed armor mod it had alot of interesting parasite like armors that for some reason no has ported over. I'd still be good if we got pregnancy and forced orgasms from the tentacle armor, And link it with EC maybe? So you birth the chaurus eggs from EC after a few days of being infected by the tentacle armor.

• 2 weeks later...

i seem to have a body mesh/texture issue when infected with living armor. my argonian character gets an orc body texture while infected. she retains her normal hands, feet, head, and tail. also the hands in feet dont seem to be properly connected, there is this small mismatch in shape on the wrists and ankles. i know this probably isnt from this mod directly as ive had this happen before to followers but this is the first time its happened to my character and before loading a save or entering a new cell fixed it. just want some help figuring out the cause please.

I apologize in advance if this has been answered in one way or another, but has anyone found a way to remove the parasites with a potion or ingredient? Im aware that I can go to Danica or use the MCM menu, but the quest dialog alludes to being able to remove the parasites by other means i.e. Danica: "If you want to preserve them for study or a more private use, you will need to coat your hands with juices from glowing mushrooms before removal."

I have really enjoyed this mod for the past few months, but I find the inability to deal with parasites short of going all the way to Danica in Whiterun whenever I get infected, or cheating using the MCM, to be quite a hassle.

@DeepBlueFrog Thank you so much for all the work you have put into all of your mods. I know you are busy with life and other projects, so personally I do not expect an answer any time soon, rather whenever you have a minute to browse and respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mod.

I'm concerned this might have stopped working on me, in the sense that it has been a long time since my character got infected by anything, despite a lot of interaction with spiders, chauruses etc. I did get a facehugger and a spider egg infection early on when I installed it. Infection via the menu still works fine. But even if I set the infection chance to 100% and then get humped by spiders, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Blanket cross-post in a few of my forum threads.

I have been busy offline with travel and work for the past couple of months and because of that, I haven't been on top of answering all of my messages.

If you have posted about an issue and never got an answer from me, please bump that issue again and I will reply. Nothing personal - I am not ignoring anyone. Just being busy.