whoops! Left some stuff out of version 2.3. Should definitely work now.

Edit:

As of December 22, 2016 12:48 AM, the rug version of my mod is now

• Standalone no other mods needed (except for the body mods of course)
  • Does not replace any vanilla animations
  • And, does not use any scripts

enchanced vanilla bodies is no longer there :( his account is closed https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/page-847 can someone reupload it?

Sure, here you go:

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies.7z

*Note that if there were multiple options (as I believe I recall there were) that I have no idea which one I chose at this point lol.

I found the full EVB 1.1

Enhanced Vanilla Bodies-7059.7z

edit 27/02/17 : Leito is back !! with a EVB 1.2

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D22110%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Sorry, the "new Visible stuff" + 2.3 dont work, no rug (only names in the menu, no objets). But I have a winner with 2.3(new dl)+Busy Settlers Rugs

585831377160201612220908401.png

And... no strip ... normal ?

Forgot to add my updated .esp that's why it wasn't working as a standalone mod. And I added a optional file, a Nude Ray Gun that will make any NPC naked.

Nice job man... :blush:  maybe in the future can you make some handjobs for female :D  front and back, the back will go nice with standing pose and the male in the back, and maybe some blowjobs :D :D 

Nice job man... :blush:  maybe in the future can you make some handjobs for female :D  front and back, the back will go nice with standing pose and the male in the back, and maybe some blowjobs :D :D

Handjobs won't be a problem but blowjobs on the other hand, to my knowledge no one really knows anything about how to do facial animations for this game. So I can create an animation where his junk is around her mouth and everything but without the ability to make her open her mouth it probably won't look good.

Sorry, the "new Visible stuff" + 2.3 dont work, no rug (only names in the menu, no objets). But I have a winner with 2.3(new dl)+Busy Settlers Rugs

Forget to add my updated .esp that's why it wasn't working as a standalone mod. And I added a optional file, a Nude Ray Gun that will make any NPC naked.

Ooohhhh nooooo ! Missed shot

post-884558-0-84552500-1482435077_thumb.png

Thx

After a quick test I can say that it works at 66% Cait(vanilla) and Curies(vanilla+armor) are naked but not Piper(vanilla), some settlers resist partially or totally.

post-884558-0-58827300-1482435615_thumb.png

I changed the clothes of piper for some tests, but it did not help

But it does not matter, Piper deserves some naughty lingerie anyway ... :wub:

Handjobs won't be a problem but blowjobs on the other hand, to my knowledge no one really knows anything about how to do facial animations for this game. So I can create an animation where his junk is around her mouth and everything but without the ability to make her open her mouth it probably won't look good.

yes i know it is more complicated and it has something to do with morphs i think, anyway i also tested yesterday your mod(this) and zarbh's Pose Pack ,

the doggystyle looks a bit better on zarbh's Pose pair1, yours it is deformating a bit the body. this is just a tip.

waiting for future updates thx. :) 

Forget to add my updated .esp that's why it wasn't working as a standalone mod. And I added a optional file, a Nude Ray Gun that will make any NPC naked.

Ooohhhh nooooo ! Missed shot

attachicon.gif377160_20161222202503_1.png

Thx

After a quick test I can say that it works at 66% Cait(vanilla) and Curies(vanilla+armor) are naked but not Piper(vanilla), some settlers resist partially or totally.

attachicon.gif377160_20161222202756_1.png

I changed the clothes of piper for some tests, but it did not help

But it does not matter, Piper deserves some naughty lingerie anyway ... :wub:

Updated the Nude Ray Gun script, should have a higher success rate now. Also with this version, I would highly recommend using the gun on someone who is wearing power armor, you might be in for a little surprise.

blowjobs on the other hand, to my knowledge no one really knows anything about how to do facial animations for this game.

There are morphs for OpenJaw but it seems there is no way to acess em through Scripts or other ways currently.

Should be a thing F4SE will take care of.

It would be great if the Player could use the Pillory but the in-game one is only for NPCs

All you have to do is remove the "BlockPlayerActivation" keyword from the furniture object. There are several mods on the Nexus that do that iirc, or you can just do it yourself. Personally I just nuked the keyword entirely. XD

Fantastic! I did in Fo4Edit  Thank You

I created an ESP just in case I need to undo.

Do you know if removing the FurnitureClassWork Keyword and just leaving the FurnitureClassRelaxation would change a Rug to be used by NPC's only when they are relaxing, or is it more involved than that?

All you have to do is remove the "BlockPlayerActivation" keyword from the furniture object. There are several mods on the Nexus that do that iirc, or you can just do it yourself. Personally I just nuked the keyword entirely. XD

No problem! :]

And if you ever want to nuke a keyword entirely from the game cleanly so that nothing uses it without causing conflicts, just go to the "Default Object Manager", locate the keyword you want to remove, and replace its ID with a null reference (00000000).

I did this for "BlockPlayerActivation" and "FurnitureScaleActorToOne".

No problem! :]

And if you ever want to nuke a keyword entirely from the game cleanly so that nothing uses it without causing conflicts, just go to the "Default Object Manager", locate the keyword you want to remove, and replace its ID with a null reference (00000000).

I did this for "BlockPlayerActivation" and "FurnitureScaleActorToOne".

Do you know if removing the FurnitureClassWork keyword and just leaving the FurnitureClassRelaxation would change a rug to be used by NPCs only when they are relaxing, or is it more involved than that?