Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Well I guess I have good news and bad.

Was having issues with a vampire thing, so I decided if I was going to restart I'd do it right.

Started a new game without FM4S installed, got sexlab setup and most of my other mods.  Saved, quit, enabled FM4S and a couple others, loaded game, got them setup and made my start.

My memory might not be right but it looks like a couple features showed up and some moved from one screen to another. All of the dialogs, npc follow ai and the rest all work now, so I guess...

If you tried using 3.0 either clean your saved game or start over on a save without it.  ( I haven't tried, don't have a save with 2.7 any more).

Thanks for the version 3.1!

I found the problem:"normal" followers with this mod do not use Sneaking (left CTRL).

(Sorry, english is not my language)

I think I will do a small change on the next version, to better handle the other followers (vanilla, et EFF for sure.)

Many people reported problems with them.

I've just started a new game so it's great to start it with FM4S 3.1. Thanks a lot for this update. Hope, I'll can figure it out where to drop those pose animation files and how to rename them.

I've just started a new game so it's great to start it with FM4S 3.1. Thanks a lot for this update. Hope, I'll can figure it out where to drop those pose animation files and how to rename them.

The pose files are normal HKX animation files.

You can get them from a mod (e.g. Halo poser or Pinup poser), in this case just open the <name of mod>_FNIS_LIST.txt file

Inside the file, you will find something like

b poseName1 poseAnimFile.hkx

"poseName1" is the anim event to use.

In case you just grab the files, then you need to put them in the correct folder, create the FNIS file, generate the behaviors, and then re-generate FNIS.

Tried the new 3.1 with a clean save.

Works pretty damn good.

Although for some reason the first few minutes of having the new version installed scrip latency was off the charts.

If I use save game cleaner to check the save it shows thousands of active scrips.

but after ~30min it returned to normal and my save dropped from 26.5MB to 25MB.

Dunno what happened there but its working so OK.

Tx

Do I need a clean save even if I'm updating from version 3.0?

Probably yes.

Works pretty damn good.

Although for some reason the first few minutes of having the new version installed scrip latency was off the charts.

If I use save game cleaner to check the save it shows thousands of active scrips.

Tx

If you can reproduce it and give me the papyrus.log I will check what is going on.

Do I need a clean save even if I'm updating from version 3.0?

Probably yes.

Works pretty damn good.

Tx

If you can reproduce it and give me the papyrus.log I will check what is going on.

Wasn't able to reproduce but I was able to get Papyrus.3.log before it got overwritten.

But I'm not going to be able to upload it... its 487MB hahaha.

Wasn't able to reproduce but I was able to get Papyrus.3.log before it got overwritten.

7Zip it. It should reduce to about 20 Mb.

7Zip it. It should reduce to about 20 Mb.

Too late. (attached is the smaller 188MB one which similar.)

But I had a look through the logs and there's thousands of lines of just this.

From line 1685 to 3145073.

So I'm guess there was a problem with CombatFatigue

[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] Dumping stack 138952545:
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	Frame count: 3 (Page count: 2)
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	State: Waiting on other stack for return (Freeze state: Freezing)
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	Type: Normal
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	Return register: 391.000000
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	Has stack callback: No
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 	Stack trace:
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 		[ (FF004E10)].Actor.GetActorValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			IP: 0
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[param1]: "Health"
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 		[Active effect 7 on  (FF004E10)].CombatFatigueSpell.HealthRemaining() - "CombatFatigueSpell.psc" Line 65
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			IP: 229	Instruction: 7	Line: 65
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[::temp10]: 0.000000
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[::temp11]: False
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[healthPercent]: 391.000000
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 		[Active effect 7 on  (FF004E10)].CombatFatigueSpell.OnMagicEffectApply() - "CombatFatigueSpell.psc" Line ?
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			IP: 0	Instruction: 0
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[akCaster]: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (8D000D65)>]
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[::temp30]: 0.000000
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[::temp31]: False
[07/14/2017 - 03:43:02PM] 			[::NoneVar]: None

Papyrus_.7z

Correct.

A trace stack dump is bad.

Uninstall the mod, clean the save from it.

Then start your game, give time to other mods to start, and then try to reinstall it (but save first so in case it continues you can get rid of it without losing time.)

The pose files are normal HKX animation files.

You can get them from a mod (e.g. Halo poser or Pinup poser), in this case just open the <name of mod>_FNIS_LIST.txt file

Inside the file, you will find something like

b poseName1 poseAnimFile.hkx

"poseName1" is the anim event to use.

In case you just grab the files, then you need to put them in the correct folder, create the FNIS file, generate the behaviors, and then re-generate FNIS.

Oh, please, is it really so difficult? :huh:

If I understand it right, there are two ways to use poses via FM4S: 1 - to enter the name of animevent in MCM; 2 - to put hkx files into correct folder in your mod. Both ways are not clear enough to me.

1 - I cannot find the FNIS List.txt file (e.g. I have Halo poser installed via MO - I can't find a folder with such a file inside, I can't find it amongst FNIS generated files). Can I learn the name of animevent via console?;

2 - what is the 'correct folder' you talk about to put files into?

Oh, please, is it really so difficult? :huh:

If I understand it right, there are two ways to use poses via FM4S: 1 - to enter the name of animevent in MCM; 2 - to put hkx files into correct folder in your mod. Both ways are not clear enough to me.

1 - I cannot find the FNIS List.txt file (e.g. I have Halo poser installed via MO - I can't find a folder with such a file inside, I can't find it amongst FNIS generated files). Can I learn the name of animevent via console?;

2 - what is the 'correct folder' you talk about to put files into?

I may write a small guide with the full knowledge later today or tomorrow.

If you have Halo poser, search for these files:

• FNIS_HalosPoser_List.txt (./meshes/actors/character/animations/HalosPoser/)
  • FNIS_HalosPoser2_List.txt (./meshes/actors/character/animations/HalosPoser2/)
  • FNIS_PinupPoser_List.txt (./meshes/actors/character/animations/PinupPoser/)

Inside you will find somethign like (small extract from HaloPoser):

b -h CST1 CST1.hkx
b -h CST2 CST2.hkx
b -h CST3 CST3.hkx
b -h CST4 CST4.hkx
b -h CST5 CST5.hkx
b -h CST6 CST6.hkx
b -h CST7 CST7.hkx
b -h CST8 CST8.hkx
b -h CST9 CST9.hkx
b -h CST10 CST10.hkx
b -h CST11 CST11.hkx

OK, CST1 is the AnimEvent, as so is CST2CST3 , ..., CUS1CUT1CSM1, etc.
Just use these names in the MCM, and you are all set.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I've been waiting for this for such a long time! I was not able to use poser mods as they demanded to use stupid magic on NPCs, and that meant total immersion collaps.

Now, when I made sure this works, please, allow me to ask if it is possible to add sound, voice to those simple dialogues? "Ok", "Sure", "Of course" - any of these will do. I can try to make it on my own, just tell me if it's possible in general, and how to do it :) I realize that not every NPC have a potential follower voice pack, but I know, for instance, the Simple Knock mod solves this issue.

Great work anyway  :rolleyes: Thank you so much!

Yes, adding sounds is possible.

It is just time-consuming because you need to add the sounds for all general voice types.

I can check if there are "generic" sound lines for the common "Yes", "OK", "Sure" and duplicate all of them to fit in FM4S dialogues.

Why don't you add this request in the poll I open a couple of days ago? Poll for FM4S V3.2

Just a little preview of the voiced lines using generic vanilla dialogue lines: https://my.mixtape.moe/ziyszn.webm https://my.mixtape.moe/awhyzx.webm

I will try to add (and change) the lines for the most common ones. But for sure I cannot find all of them.

This will be in V3.2

In case you want, I am trying to add/use these lines:

• Hmm, hmm! (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000854CE_1) -> recruit
  • I understand (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000DBA21_1) -> dismiss
  • All right then (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000854CD_1)
  • Yes? (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_00087940_1)
  • Mhh? (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000142C0_1)
  • Of course (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000DBA22_1)
  • Nah, I don't think so (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000E0CC4_1)

If you can advise for more, just give me them (the dialogue text is enough, I can search for it.)
But be aware Unique Voiced Actors will not have these lines (they will be silent.)

hi can you help me. how exactly can i set a custom dance from fnis spells for example. I looked in the files and selected one of the hkx files for use I wanted and typed it into the custom dance slot 1, set a timer, asked them to do the special dance but nothing happened/

You have to find the names of the animation events.

Open the file <name of the mod>_FNIS_List.txt it will have the animevent names inside.

for example:

' FNISBase: animation names for common use
' c1-c20 a1-a20 o1-o9 b1-b9
b -bsa zFNISc001 FNISc001.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc002 FNISc002.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc003 FNISc003.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc004 FNISc004.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc005 FNISc005.hkx

Just a little preview of the voiced lines using generic vanilla dialogue lines: https://my.mixtape.moe/ziyszn.webm https://my.mixtape.moe/awhyzx.webm

I will try to add (and change) the lines for the most common ones. But for sure I cannot find all of them.

This will be in V3.2

In case you want, I am trying to add/use these lines:

• Hmm, hmm! (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000854CE_1) -> recruit
  • I understand (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000DBA21_1) -> dismiss
  • All right then (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000854CD_1)
  • Yes? (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_00087940_1)
  • Mhh? (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000142C0_1)
  • Of course (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000DBA22_1)
  • Nah, I don't think so (DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000E0CC4_1)

If you can advise for more, just give me them (the dialogue text is enough, I can search for it.)
But be aware Unique Voiced Actors will not have these lines (they will be silent.)

Hi,

• It would seem so (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000dba26_1)
  • You've done well (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000dba28_1)
  • Mhh? (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_0006cb29_1) - more frightened or shy
  • Don't even think about it (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000142bb_1) - classic refuse :)
  • Untill next time (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_00087935_1)
  • Need something? (dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_00087947_1)

'Okay, just this once' should be somewhere.

You have to find the names of the animation events.

Open the file <name of the mod>_FNIS_List.txt it will have the animevent names inside.

for example:

' FNISBase: animation names for common use
' c1-c20 a1-a20 o1-o9 b1-b9
b -bsa zFNISc001 FNISc001.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc002 FNISc002.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc003 FNISc003.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc004 FNISc004.hkx
b -bsa zFNISc005 FNISc005.hkx

I found this in my FNIS_FNISSpells_List.txt

b FNISSPc23 FNISSPc023.hkx

it's the 'shake ass' dance.

I can't type all of that with spaces though in the text in mcm menu it won't fit

I tried wuithout the .hkx part but still nothing. do I need to type all of that for it to work or only the last or first part or something?