HELP! Men with Two Cocks

Guys, I really need your help. I've been trying to fix this for the past 4 hours and nothing works. I've searched Google for past fixes and I can't resolve this issue.

I've always played female characters and if  guys suddenly had two dicks, I'd reinstall Better Males followed by SOS and all was fixed. This time I'm playing as a male character and he has one flaccid and one erect penis. I've tried doing what I've said above and even added the patch or addon from xp32 maximum skeleton extended for SOS and nothing changes it.

This suddenly started happening when I uninstalled the All-in-One Animated Pussy. Fantastic mod but, it didn't work with all the women of Skyrim so I reinstalled my female's original body:

• Caliente's Beautiful Bodies
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (Which I already had)
  • SeveNBase TBBP or CBBEAdvancedTBBP body (to work with physics)
  • HDT Breast and Butt Physics

This was the body I had always used and gave HDT Physics to all the women of Skyrim.

I had my male character engage in some super-happy-fun-times with his follower and that's when I saw the double dick. This is driving me insane. Please, please help me get rid of the two schlongs.

Better males have their own dick and sos is a dick mod. Theres your problem imo. If any character is using better males body then he will ahve 2 dicks. You ahve to replace all better males body meshes with sos meshes. Some followers may have body files in their own folders. Cbbe and sevenbase are female body mods, they have nothing to do with dicks.

Better males have their own dick and sos is a dick mod. Theres your problem imo. If any character is using better males body then he will ahve 2 dicks. You ahve to replace all better males body meshes with sos meshes. Some followers may have body files in their own folders. Cbbe and sevenbase are female body mods, they have nothing to do with dicks.

I've always used the two together and as I've mentioned, if that ever happened on NPCs I just reinstalled both mods and my problem was fixed. If I need to replaces the meshes with the SOS ones, do I need to do this manually? If so how do I go about doing this? I've always used MO to install mods except for some that need to be manually placed in the Skyrim folder.

I'm a n00b with skin meshes...

EDIT: I went ahead and uninstalled Better Males. I thought SOS was just a dick mod of sorts....again, I'm a n00blet. Thank you.

Archived