I was searching for futa mods for my most recent Dawnguard/Vampire characters. It took me a while to find SOMETHING but eventually I found a mod that allowed vampire lord to have a penis, "Creature Features" by Leito86. I thought maybe I could remove everything except the penis model off the Vampire Lord (I KINDA did but I have no idea how these things work tbh) but I couldn't export as .nif, only IMPORT with .nif. So I thought that maybe I could take what I DID get and maybe hook it onto the female vampire lord model and make it as one nif file but I can't figure out how to get said model from the game. (Like I said I don't REALLY know how to work any of this modding biz) So I'm wondering now, can the Loverslab community help me with this situation.

If you have any thought on this or maybe even have a way to help me please reply to the topic, I would really appreciate some kind positive of feedback, since I've had no luck with this thus far. I HAVE tried the custom vampire lord, but as of now there is no avail with that. I couldn't find any compatibility links between custom vampire lord and Schlongs of Skyrim or some other skyrim penis mod (yet) but if anyone knows a way to get me a futa in vampire lord form that's great too!

RE: "You should check out PSQ Succubus transformation if you havent , at the very least it ll give you some idea to how to make it for vampire lord form" -domp

One the assumption you mean This  mod:

I hadn't seen this before. Apoun further inspection this is not a Vampire Lord mod, despite how interesting it is it does not help me with this specific topic, domp.

Technically SOS(with the UNP addon or others that support females)+XPMSE(since it has schlong bones on the female skeleton) can already do this, since looking in SOS' Player/NPC submenu allows you to change addons, etc. The problem would be the fact that none of the existing SOS addons support Vampire Lords. i.e none of the SOS addons show the Vampire Lord Race in their menus(for sizes, probabilities, race selection, gender). Plus a lack of meshes and textures for them too. 

RE: "Technically SOS(with the UNP addon or others that support females)+XPMSE(since it has schlong bones on the female skeleton) can already do this, since looking in SOS' Player/NPC submenu allows you to change addons, etc. The problem would be the fact that none of the existing SOS addons support Vampire Lords. i.e none of the SOS addons show the Vampire Lord Race in their menus(for sizes, probabilities, race selection, gender). Plus a lack of meshes and textures for them too. " - kuroyami

Exactly, that's why I made this topic, to try to get someone to make this mod already. Like, why is this not a thing? It made me so shocked that it wasn't and I hope to change that. I'd GLADLY go and do it myself but I have no experience and don't wish to put my save(s) in potential jeopardy just to get said experience. That and I have hardly any skill

Archived