LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

Hello again :D

I wanted to ask what body settings most of you tend to use? For example, UNP, UNPB, 7B, etc.

I ask because I'm considering cutting down on the types I'll be supporting, since there are a lot of oddball body settings that I personally never heard of before I started converting for UUNP. It would be a lot easier for me to support only the more common bodies, and I might be able to get more done that way.

So, thoughts?

Thanks for the responses all. :) Guess I'll just stick to converting for those you mentioned, and dropping the others like ZGGB, Leito, Shehulk and those sorts. Later on if there's a bodytype someone wants just let me know and I'll consider converting for its sliders too.

Here's a little update I've been working on. You will recognize these probably. :) I'm also going to see if I can do Asianboy's Deathshell armor, but make a new conversion. His is just a mesh mod using parts from the Deathskin armor, so it might not be exact but I'll try. The meshes available in his conversion are a bit skewed so I'd like to start a new one. I'm not sure where the thong came from, I'll have to see if he listed credit for it as I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anndd... eventually I'll get back to doing male armors. Just not looking forward to adding HDT to them. Not sure how it'll look once I do min/max weight bodies since I'd have to do it by hand.

Thanks for your patience all. :)

post-191588-0-97898400-1507639801_thumb.jpg

just a question is it possible that u could make an esp without male armor so i can get a little more space in mi tinny hdd i really like ure work and its really amazing and well my hdd is so little >_>

You could always delete the male meshes in your data directory, you don't necessarily need one without male versions. Of course that means if you wear them on a male character they'll have no body, but it sounds like you're not planning to anyway so that shouldn't be a problem.

UUNP - Bombshell

And thx for your outstanding work ^^

No problem! :) I am planning to do all variations of 7B, UNP and the other bodies that were suggested (Dream Girl, Demonfet, MCBM etc). So that will be covered too.

~~

Would anyone have any objections if I converted the male armors to SOS instead? Been thinking about it for a while since some of the armors upcoming will have long gloves and such, and I haven't been able to get the BSDismember to work properly on my vanilla male model (meaning, the parts of the body that cuts off when wearing gloves or boots for example isn't working, resulting in ugly clipping sometimes). I haven't been able to find a clean vanilla male body that wasn't missing the abdomen sooo... SOS would be the next easiest solution.

@Lady Horus

If you want to do full comparability for SOS bodies, You must when do 4 versions. For SOS light normal body and bodybuilder body and SOS full normal and bodybuilder body.

Some people prefer light because they don't enjoy features of full (and script heaviness of full version) or some prefer more full for features of this version.  

But It's your decisions what do do with it.

@Lady Horus

If you want to do full comparability for SOS bodies, You must when do 4 versions. For SOS light normal body and bodybuilder body and SOS full normal and bodybuilder body.

Some people prefer light because they don't enjoy features of full (and script heaviness of full version) or some prefer more full for features of this version.  

But It's your decisions what do do with it.

Yeah, I forgot there are so many different versions. :/ I can't remember which one I'm using lol.

Guess I'll stick with vanilla for the time being! Would be a lot of hassle to convert for 4 different male bodies.

I know im pretty late but i just downloaded the lady horus mod and im having trouble using it since my characters body just disappears when i put em on... Are there mods that will conflict with this? If there is, any ideas? I really want to wear these armors :'(....

please read the instructions on installation, and also the instructions for how to use Bodyslide. You need to build the armors using Bodyslide, the in-game models are not included by default since you're expected to use it to make your own custom body first. It does have presets for a lot of the UNP bodytypes so if you don't need to do anything in particular you can always use those and just run it that way.

----

Also, the update I'm working on to release next... maybe in a week or two depending on my progress, is going to be pretty big. I've begun adding physics to the cloth on all of the current armors, and I've also improved the physics immensely (in my opinion). It acts more like cloth should instead of flinging around everywhere or spazzing. It still is a little buggy at times but, it's better than it was. Took me a while to figure out what to edit to get it to act more like cloth does (I'm not a math person really so it was kinda confusing for me lol).

Other than that I'm hoping to do at least five new armors in the next release. I've already finished the two I posted screenshots of before, and a third (the light armor that asianboy named "Eternal Warden" in his mod). I wasn't planning on making my mod a replacement or anything but there are a lot of good armors from his mod that I still really like, so I've been reconverting them too.

In short, I've been doing a lot the past few weeks! I wish I had some screenshots to share but I'm on my laptop at the moment. Perhaps another time. :)

I'm not sure why I didn't install this sooner, the Tera armors are some of my favorites in the game.

I know this must have been a lot of work because it took me about 10 minutes just to go through all the boots and switch em to high heels footsteps.

Thank you for all the hard work and this contribution to the community.  Just from looking at them in bodyslide, they look great..  I'm very excited to start throwing em on some people =)

You even took the time to make them craftable!  so again.. big thanks!

I got em to work :) thank you very much and looking forward to the updates

I'm not sure why I didn't install this sooner, the Tera armors are some of my favorites in the game.

I know this must have been a lot of work because it took me about 10 minutes just to go through all the boots and switch em to high heels footsteps.

Thank you for all the hard work and this contribution to the community.  Just from looking at them in bodyslide, they look great..  I'm very excited to start throwing em on some people =)

You even took the time to make them craftable!  so again.. big thanks!

No problem, and I'm glad you like them. :D Thanks!

I look in the archive of your mod and I could not find the new armors you added. How do I get the meshes?

Furthermore, can you please make the horns in to armored circlets?

Please read the installation instructions. I just answered this question from someone else a few posts ago.

As for horns circlets, this is something you could edit yourself if you want to, but I'm not planning on doing that myself.

• 3 weeks later...