LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

Here is an ESP

The ESP rebalances the file for Vanilla Stats, adds GDO keywords (no worries you don't have to have GDO), all Castanic Horns are now 1 armor value (was a bit much having +18 or +30 AV plus they are still enchantable), and generally this nerfs a lot of armors though some actually got better.

The ESP would help players that want to keep the challenge in their game without having to do a whole lot more modding to get there.

Edit,

Stats adjusted on almost all parts are Armor Value, Weight, and Cost.  Items were matched to the material equivalents found in the Vanilla Game.  Exception was Steamforged which is still marked Dwarven but was given Daedric stats, may need some additional Matts cost to make it feel right for the game, suggestion Daedric Hearts and Grand Soulgem matts would be ideal for its construction cost.

LadyHorus_TERA.7z

Well, this is a lovely surprise.  Here's hoping you get permission from En Masse.

Btw, do you still have the Dream Girl version available?

I do but it isn't hosted anywhere anymore. Did you want it?

If you don't mind.  The female Castanic uses DG by default so DG Castanic armors would be a nice compliment.

I've been working on custom recolors for this mod.  Those of you that use Nexus might have seen some of my recolors before.  Lady Horus has given me permission to make them.  I'm going to post them here on LoversLab in this thread when I'm done.  My goal is to take some of the armors and make them look a bit better in Skyrim.  Here are some samples of what I've done so far (keep watching this thread for the release):

Abyss Armor Set - Female

9762372-1475456573.png

Abyss Armor Set - Male

9762372-1475456492.png

Battlescar Armor - Female

9762372-1475537990.png

Battlescar Armor - Male

9762372-1475537935.png

Adamantine Armor - Male

9762372-1475519356.png

Dreadwraith Armor - Male

9762372-1475542820.png

Dreamkeeper Armor - Female

9762372-1475975851.png

Azure Armor - Male

9762372-1475976361.png

Well, figures I'm the person who tries to do the right thing and I'm the one who's denied permission by En Masse Entertainment. So... this mod definitely wont be up on Nexus again. According to the customer service rep I spoke to, they've "escalated this request before and it's always been denied" even though there are at least five TERA conversion mods up on Nexus by different people. -_- Unless all those people lied about their permissions, which I honestly doubt, especially in the case of Asianboy's work.

Guess I waited too long to ask to do these. If LL wants me to remove it let me know. I guess it just wont exist if that's how it has to be. :/ Can't express how irritated I am at this. I worked for months on it. Sigh...

Being a greedy modder, I want you to leave them on LL. :)  I 100% support it and appreciate all the hard work that went into it.  Trust me, I know.  If you ever want to team up on anything else - let me know!  Oh, and I just now found the GW2 armor sets you put here and love them too.  Your work is fantastic.

Hello Lady Horus,

Thank you for your efforts and the sets look amazing.  Awe.. pregnancy weights...  Still an awesome mod!  

Thank you again for your contribution to the community.  

They should have pregnancy support. I made sure of that in Bodyslide. What specifically does it entail that it's missing? I don't personally (and never will) use any prego mods, so it's largely untested, aside from messing with the sliders in Racemenu for testing purposes. I don't use belly physics either (as mentioned) so I don't know how well it turned out. If you have input please let me know, though I can't promise I'll go back and edit everything all over again.

Oh, I misread the description.  I will send you any bugs if I find them!  Sorry for the confusion. 

I am happy to say that all sets worked for me.  They look gorgeous, and zero issues with HDT or pregnancy.  I am using a UUNP special body. 

Thanks again!  The Rogue outfit is amazing! 

These armors are beautiful and I thank you for sharing. Sadly I tried to do bodyslide to convert over to CBBE HDT, and there was always some kind of clipping issue.  I dont profess any kind of experience with bodyslide, and have tried to follow instructions I have found. I know you said you wont do any other conversions, and I understand why. If anyone knows how to do this, Id really appreciate some help. Anyway, wonderful job on these, thank you.

Well, figures I'm the person who tries to do the right thing and I'm the one who's denied permission by En Masse Entertainment. So... this mod definitely wont be up on Nexus again. According to the customer service rep I spoke to, they've "escalated this request before and it's always been denied" even though there are at least five TERA conversion mods up on Nexus by different people. -_- Unless all those people lied about their permissions, which I honestly doubt, especially in the case of Asianboy's work.

Guess I waited too long to ask to do these. If LL wants me to remove it let me know. I guess it just wont exist if that's how it has to be. :/ Can't express how irritated I am at this. I worked for months on it. Sigh...

Try asking the developer instead of the publisher?

Being a greedy modder, I want you to leave them on LL. :)  I 100% support it and appreciate all the hard work that went into it.  Trust me, I know.  If you ever want to team up on anything else - let me know!  Oh, and I just now found the GW2 armor sets you put here and love them too.  Your work is fantastic.

Heh, thanks coldsun. :) It means a lot. As for your recolors, you already know I think they're awesome. ^_^ As always I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. :D I really like how Dreamkeeper came out.

Try asking the developer instead of the publisher?

I've thought about it, but something tells me they'd be even less likely to give it. That and I don't know Korean. :s

I'm starting to wonder if the guys who gave permission before were overstepping their bounds. Hard to say, I guess.

I am happy to say that all sets worked for me. They look gorgeous, and zero issues with HDT or pregnancy. I am using a UUNP special body.

Thanks again! The Rogue outfit is amazing!

Glad to hear it. ^_^

These armors are beautiful and I thank you for sharing. Sadly I tried to do bodyslide to convert over to CBBE HDT, and there was always some kind of clipping issue. I dont profess any kind of experience with bodyslide, and have tried to follow instructions I have found. I know you said you wont do any other conversions, and I understand why. If anyone knows how to do this, Id really appreciate some help. Anyway, wonderful job on these, thank you.

No problem. :) I'm afraid I wont be doing CBBE conversions myself since UUNP was already quite a lot of work. If it was just a matter of loading the CBBE body in and doing those sliders it wouldn't be a hassle but... I'd have to redo all of the skin weight painting over again and it's just not something I'm really up for doing.

CyborgArmGun on Nexus was working on a CBBE conversion, but I haven't spoken to them for a week or so. I will check in and see if they're still working on it. I don't know if they've got an account here on LL.

Thanks for sharing this fantastic armors here. :heart:

No problem, and thanks :)

I'm unable to build the Bodyslide version in MO; when I select the group from the group filter, the Batch Build has nothing to show up. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Ignore it, I updated to the latest and now it works. Thanks!

I also mentioned some work around in the Installation info on the first post/downloads page. :) I'm glad they've fixed it in the new version. I know a lot of MO users were having trouble getting it to work. Personally I've taken to just running it outside MO. It's easier that way and less of a hassle for me.

Glad it's working for you now though. :)

I know what you mean about the work! I tried to use the bodyslide outfit studio, but it either didnt get all of it right, or for some reason not at all. Even though I redid say all the Rogue curiass in it, for some reason only one showed up mostly correct in game. I was sad, that Rogue armor is so cool.

First off, glad you got it set up over here. Second off, might I suggest placing the version number in the title, and updating it when you update the mod? Would make it easier for idiots like me who check such things almost daily to notice.

Third off, seeing as the full download is merely a .7z containing a text file with the actual download location, might I suggest removing the .7z, and simply having the text file?

Fourth off, I am so glad that there is finally a UUNP and HDT version, so thanks for that.

Hey there. just saw that this mod got taken down from nexus so i figured I check on here. I have nothing to say about it as Ive read your posts.

Just mostly saying thank you for making the armor sets and such, especially Abyss set. Its one of my favorites in all of Tera for my Berserker back when i played.

I know what you mean about the work! I tried to use the bodyslide outfit studio, but it either didnt get all of it right, or for some reason not at all. Even though I redid say all the Rogue curiass in it, for some reason only one showed up mostly correct in game. I was sad, that Rogue armor is so cool.

Yeah. Outfit Studio, as awesome as it is, can't do some things quite as well as 3DS Max or another 3D program can. It's great for someone who doesn't have access to such programs... it just takes a lot more work. I haven't been able to successfully skin/weight paint with it mostly because I can't really test it within the program itself. It's easier to do so in 3DS where I can import animations and test it that way by moving the bones around and such to see how things look when they bend.

Anyway... I'll let you know if/when there's a CBBE version. :) For now though, you might want to check out s666's TERA mod, he's done a lot of good CBBE conversions. All have cloth physics as well (I'm super envious haha). He hasn't done the Rogue set but the rest of the armors he's done are really nice. :)

First off, glad you got it set up over here. Second off, might I suggest placing the version number in the title, and updating it when you update the mod? Would make it easier for idiots like me who check such things almost daily to notice.

Third off, seeing as the full download is merely a .7z containing a text file with the actual download location, might I suggest removing the .7z, and simply having the text file?

Fourth off, I am so glad that there is finally a UUNP and HDT version, so thanks for that.

The zips with the download links are there for people who don't read the description, to be honest. I've linked all of the downloads directly on the description explaining what each is. If that's too much of a hassle I'm sorry.

As for the title, the version number is listed on the download page for this mod. The thread was generated automatically. If I update with a new version I will make it very clear when I have. Any updates that don't update with new content are simply small edits to correct something in the description. I've put "[updated]" in the title on my other mod for instance, to indicate when it's been updated. Don't worry... it will be very clearly worded.

Hey there. just saw that this mod got taken down from nexus so i figured I check on here. I have nothing to say about it as Ive read your posts.

Just mostly saying thank you for making the armor sets and such, especially Abyss set. Its one of my favorites in all of Tera for my Berserker back when i played.

Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping a line. :) I do appreciate it. And you're very welcome for the Abyss set. ^_^ It's one of my favourites as well.

I'm just going to start adding my recolors as I've completed them.  When I have them done, I'll also add a "complete" zip that has all of them.  This way, for folks who are interested, they can download each set if they want them before the final version is released.  There are some sets that I don't do both genders.  Just check the post description to see what is offered.

This Zip has:

Abyss Armor Male and Female

9762372-1475456573.png

9762372-1475456492.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP -Abyss Recolor.zip

I'm just going to start adding my recolors as I've completed them.  When I have them done, I'll also add a "complete" zip that has all of them.  This way, for folks who are interested, they can download each set if they want them before the final version is released.  There are some sets that I don't do both genders.  Just check the post description to see what is offered.

This Zip has:

Azure Armor Male

9762372-1475976361.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Azure Recolor.zip

This Zip has:

Adamantine Armor Male

9762372-1475519356.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Adamantine Recolor.zip

This Zip has:

Battlescar Armor Male and Female

9762372-1475537935.png

9762372-1475537990.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Battlescar Recolor.zip

This Zip has:

Dreadwraith Armor Male

9762372-1475542820.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Dreadwraith Recolor.zip

This Zip has:

Dreamkeeper Armor Male and Female

9762372-1476046979.png

9762372-1475975851.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Dreamkeeper Recolor.zip

This Zip has:

Illustrious Armor Male and Female

9762372-1476047653.png

9762372-1476047730.png

LadyHorus Tera Armor UUNP - Illustrious Recolor.zip

That's it for now.  I'm currently working on Knollscream.  As for the above, before you use them check in game to see if you like the original colors.  These zips should work in both MO and NMM.

I'm not a fan of Tera armors in Skyrim tbh, but this is tight work. I find it much more rewarding to play around with those less than inspiring textures when the meshes are in such good shape:

enb%202016_10_09%2022_40_35_12.jpgenb%202016_10_09%2022_41_33_58.jpg

I think you did a very beautiful job on the armors... and Coldsun's recolors are very nice also.  Unfortunately Megasync  keeps stopping at about 75 to 85% and say's "error I am out of data" and want's me to download something else to download the mod, because the file is larger than 1GB. The file says it's 426 KB, so I don't understand that one....   As I use my phone for internet and have now tried 4 times, I'll just hold off... I have downloaded larger files, so I know the size isn't an issue for my phones speed.

Not a complaint...as the problem is probably on my end.

Awesome mod. I played a lot of Tera on and off ever since the beta. I'll likely go back to it whenever the new class comes out if there is one after the ninja.

Down the road after you've made all the armors and such you want, is there any chance you'll be converting the Elin Robes? They make really get dresses. Thats the one thing I wished from tera, that the Elin Robes were on the human, elf, and castanic females. I'm already using the ones from the Fox Merged 2 files. But seeing the newer robes in Skyrim would be great. I'd even be willing to do the UUNPs for them if they were just converted to skyrim