LadyHorus TERA Armor for UUNP Females and Vanilla Males (ver 2.9, 4-9-2021)

I think you did a very beautiful job on the armors... and Coldsun's recolors are very nice also.  Unfortunately Megasync  keeps stopping at about 75 to 85% and say's "error I am out of data" and want's me to download something else to download the mod, because the file is larger than 1GB. The file says it's 426 KB, so I don't understand that one....   As I use my phone for internet and have now tried 4 times, I'll just hold off... I have downloaded larger files, so I know the size isn't an issue for my phones speed.

Not a complaint...as the problem is probably on my end.

Yeah... I'm sorry. I am not sure what could be causing that. Or it might be something to do with mega, I'm not sure. I only just started using their service so I'm not very familiar with it.

I could try hosting it on another website if that might help, though I'm not sure of very many others. I have a mediafire account but that one hosts a lot of stuff and I don't want to risk someone getting cheeky and reporting the Tera download and I possibly lose all my other files along with it lol.

I'll look into it some more though and see if I can find another hosting website for large downloads.

Awesome mod. I played a lot of Tera on and off ever since the beta. I'll likely go back to it whenever the new class comes out if there is one after the ninja.

Down the road after you've made all the armors and such you want, is there any chance you'll be converting the Elin Robes? They make really get dresses. Thats the one thing I wished from tera, that the Elin Robes were on the human, elf, and castanic females. I'm already using the ones from the Fox Merged 2 files. But seeing the newer robes in Skyrim would be great. I'd even be willing to do the UUNPs for them if they were just converted to skyrim

Thanks. :) I've just started playing TERA again recently myself (I quit back in January I think, and before that I hadn't played since release). I really like a lot of the Elin outfits myself and there are quite a few I've got on my to-do list, but they're not as high priority as the rest. But I do agree with you, they do have a lot of cute dresses. :) My only problem is that I've only got the censored stuff since I have the NA version of the game (not sure how I'd go about getting the KTera version).

However they haven't censored the Ninja equipment and other new Elin outfits (ninja/reaper and shop) from what I can tell so those might be an option.

I think you did a very beautiful job on the armors... and Coldsun's recolors are very nice also. Unfortunately Megasync keeps stopping at about 75 to 85% and say's "error I am out of data" and want's me to download something else to download the mod, because the file is larger than 1GB. The file says it's 426 KB, so I don't understand that one.... As I use my phone for internet and have now tried 4 times, I'll just hold off... I have downloaded larger files, so I know the size isn't an issue for my phones speed.

Not a complaint...as the problem is probably on my end.

Yeah... I'm sorry. I am not sure what could be causing that. Or it might be something to do with mega, I'm not sure. I only just started using their service so I'm not very familiar with it.

I could try hosting it on another website if that might help, though I'm not sure of very many others. I have a mediafire account but that one hosts a lot of stuff and I don't want to risk someone getting cheeky and reporting the Tera download and I possibly lose all my other files along with it lol.

I'll look into it some more though and see if I can find another hosting website for large downloads.

<snip>

Not a problem. It's probably that I use Internet Explorer and Megasync doesn't like it for large downloads, I asked a friend and she said that it want's me to use a different browser. I'll look at my data at the end of my cycle and see, cause atm...I can't do it.

I'll keep an eye out here and if you do try another host, I'll try again...but not necessary for me, I'll check on browser files and see if how big they are and if I will have enough data.. ( I love living "in the back of beyond" but it has it's downfall's)

Edit: I finally did get the main file to download this morning, but had to go to work before I could check or download the optional files.

A very beautiful set of TERA armours! I love it when an armor set is done specifically for UUNP, and the care you've put into it shows.

I may have found a bug, though. The Dreamkeeper set can't seem to be improved. The pieces don't show up in the armour workbench when I try to upgrade them.

I had this installed when it was still on nexus, but uninstalled cause pregnancy wasnt enabled.

Is pregnancy enabled now?

Not sure where everyone's getting this idea.

I did all of the sliders. Which includes Pregnancy. Did you try it in-game? I tested all of them via RaceMenu. I don't use Pregnancy mods or belly physics, but both should be supported. It's just largely untested because I personally don't have an interest in it. But, it is there for people who want it.

A very beautiful set of TERA armours! I love it when an armor set is done specifically for UUNP, and the care you've put into it shows.

I may have found a bug, though. The Dreamkeeper set can't seem to be improved. The pieces don't show up in the armour workbench when I try to upgrade them.

I'll look into it. I may have forgotten to add temper recipes. :s Sorry about that.

Glad you enjoy the armors though. :)

It's a pity that there are that few light armors/robes in this set, because I normally don't play with heavy armor and still I really would like to change my current TERA set with this one :/

So I just admire your work from afar until some more stuff for thievish illusion mages comes up :D

And please, try to not let me wait for too long *puppy look*

It's a pity that there are that few light armors/robes in this set, because I normally don't play with heavy armor and still I really would like to change my current TERA set with this one :/

So I just admire your work from afar until some more stuff for thievish illusion mages comes up :D

And please, try to not let me wait for too long *puppy look*

I'd also ask that you're patient. It took Asianboy a year if not more to add all of the armors that he did to his mod. It's taking me quite a bit longer because UUNP has all that extra work to do in Outfit Studio on top of it all. Along with my perfectionism where I feel like everything needs to look the best it can with all the different settings. Really wish I wasn't OCD that way lol.

Anyway... as I stated in the description, there're mostly Heavy armors because my original plan when I started this mod over a year ago was to add all the heavy armor I wanted and then move on to the other types.

I'm adding Light armors now, and possibly robes, but don't expect anything new for some time. I'm taking a much needed break after having worked on this for months on end without many breaks in-between. I'd rather not burn myself out before it's done like I have with previous mods I've worked on.

I'll look into it. I may have forgotten to add temper recipes. :s Sorry about that.

Glad you enjoy the armors though. :)

Thanks for fixing it!

I'd also ask that you're patient. It took Asianboy a year if not more to add all of the armors that he did to his mod. It's taking me quite a bit longer because UUNP has all that extra work to do in Outfit Studio on top of it all. Along with my perfectionism where I feel like everything needs to look the best it can with all the different settings. Really wish I wasn't OCD that way lol.

Anyway... as I stated in the description, there're mostly Heavy armors because my original plan when I started this mod over a year ago was to add all the heavy armor I wanted and then move on to the other types.

I'm adding Light armors now, and possibly robes, but don't expect anything new for some time. I'm taking a much needed break after having worked on this for months on end without many breaks in-between. I'd rather not burn myself out before it's done like I have with previous mods I've worked on.

Oh hell, please do not work yourself to exhaustion, take all the time you need! I just sit here, with more or less pleasant anticipation and patience and imagine how great your stuff will look once it's done ...

So please don't feel yourself forced to rush or sth!

First time posting, i cant for the life of me figure how to install this, wth is this UUNP thing? and if its requiered why dont you have on requirements???

UUNP is an alternative Body style provided in Bodyslide that is based on the UNP body mesh and uses UNP skin Textures.  Altogether its also completely compatible with just about all UNP mods out there.

You can find a lot of support for it here on LL and Nexus.

Also it sports quite a few massive armor packs and some of which are only available in UUNP at the moment.

Question: Did you plan to add pregnant options to the female armors?

Thanks to you for this great mod

The armors fully support the belly node so they do in fact work with pregnancy mods such as Being Female.

Thanks. :) I've just started playing TERA again recently myself (I quit back in January I think, and before that I hadn't played since release). I really like a lot of the Elin outfits myself and there are quite a few I've got on my to-do list, but they're not as high priority as the rest. But I do agree with you, they do have a lot of cute dresses. :) My only problem is that I've only got the censored stuff since I have the NA version of the game (not sure how I'd go about getting the KTera version).

However they haven't censored the Ninja equipment and other new Elin outfits (ninja/reaper and shop) from what I can tell so those might be an option.

The censoring is mainly just the underwear so those could just be taken out completely since there are plenty of underwear, lingerie, and thong mods people can use. There's also uncensored patches out there. I think I might even have a copy somewhere on my harddrive if the links are down.

http://uncensorelins.tumblr.com

On 10/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, Niobia said:

The censoring is mainly just the underwear so those could just be taken out completely since there are plenty of underwear, lingerie, and thong mods people can use. There's also uncensored patches out there. I think I might even have a copy somewhere on my harddrive if the links are down.

http://uncensorelins.tumblr.com

Ah, thank you for this. :classic_smile: Will be doubly handy for anything pertaining to my TERA mod's future updates. :classic_smile: I appreciate it a lot.

---

To everyone else, sorry for the delay in replies. As stated, this mod does support pregnancy. If you can't get it to work let me know... I don't know if it requires me to put keywords on the armors in the ESP or anything like that in order for it to be recognized by other mods. I haven't done any research into that specifically, so it's new territory for me as well.

Tis all fantastic work that you have done :D I was a long time user of AsianBoy's mod on the Nexus, and when I saw teh updates were ocntinued here, I was gonna try it out... then I saw all the Requirements, and its a big no-no in my books :( I have always had trouble with FNIS and XPMSE.

Also, I saw that the horns take up Slot 57, which is a slot another mod I use takes up....

So unfortunately, I will continue to use AsianBoys version over yours unless there's a damned good convincing reason to switch over. Best of luck with future mod updates :D

Edit: Some questions though. Do we absolutely HAVE to run Bodyslide to use this mod? even though we use teh CBBE 'Vanilla shape' option in CBBE? And are all the textures higher resolution then AsianBoys conversions?

Tis all fantastic work that you have done :D I was a long time user of AsianBoy's mod on the Nexus, and when I saw teh updates were ocntinued here, I was gonna try it out... then I saw all the Requirements, and its a big no-no in my books :( I have always had trouble with FNIS and XPMSE.

Also, I saw that the horns take up Slot 57, which is a slot another mod I use takes up....

So unfortunately, I will continue to use AsianBoys version over yours unless there's a damned good convincing reason to switch over. Best of luck with future mod updates :D

Edit: Though I do have one question. Do we absolutely HAVE to run Bodyslide to use this mod? even though we use teh CBBE 'Vanilla shape' option in CBBE?

Well I can't please everyone, nor do I intend to. If the requirements put you off, I apologize, but these were features included more because I wanted to. Personally I can't stand the shortened calves on female shoes like in Asianboy's mod, so adding high heel support was necessary.

Physics and Bodyslide are more there for other people, I don't personally care either way if I am using UNP or breast/butt bounce. But I know these were features a lot of people have wanted before, so I decided I'd take up the task and try to do it. It's not all work though, I quite enjoy doing conversions, it's just very time consuming.

As to your last question, if you download the pre-generated files option, those will only have the base CBBE shaped UUNP body. Meaning it uses UNP textures. There is no difference between 0 and 100 weight, however. So everyone will have the CBBE 100 weight essentially.

So yes, ideally you should build your own body in bodyslide and generate the files yourself. With that said, however, you still need XPMSE to use this even if you don't plan to use body physics. The bones for breast/butt/belly must be present or equipping (female) armor will crash the game.

Edit: Though I do have one question. Do we absolutely HAVE to run Bodyslide to use this mod? even though we use teh CBBE 'Vanilla shape' option in CBBE?

Well I can't please everyone, nor do I intend to. If the requirements put you off, I apologize, but these were features included more because I wanted to. Personally I can't stand the shortened calves on female shoes like in Asianboy's mod, so adding high heel support was necessary.

Physics and Bodyslide are more there for other people, I don't personally care either way if I am using UNP or breast/butt bounce. But I know these were features a lot of people have wanted before, so I decided I'd take up the task and try to do it. It's not all work though, I quite enjoy doing conversions, it's just very time consuming.

As to your last question, if you download the pre-generated files option, those will only have the base CBBE shaped UUNP body. Meaning it uses UNP textures. There is no difference between 0 and 100 weight, however. So everyone will have the CBBE 100 weight essentially.

So yes, ideally you should build your own body in bodyslide and generate the files yourself. With that said, however, you still need XPMSE to use this even if you don't plan to use body physics. The bones for breast/butt/belly must be present or equipping (female) armor will crash the game.

Thank you for the quick reply. Ill see if I can get it installed, since IM really curious to see how much better these are to AsianBoys conversions.

Also, the standalone horn files. IS that so the horns can be used with AsianBoys mod? :D

Thank you for the quick reply. Ill see if I can get it installed, since IM really curious to see how much better these are to AsianBoys conversions.

Also, the standalone horn files. IS that so the horns can be used with AsianBoys mod? :D

It's not specifically for use with his mod, just for people who want only the horns and not the armor. Had a few people ask for it so I made them a separate pack.

Hello! Is there any chance that you could integrate these armors in the world of skyrim? The leveled lists, so they can be found in chests, or on npcs, or in loot, or to be craftable at the forge.

Hello! Is there any chance that you could integrate these armors in the world of skyrim? The leveled lists, so they can be found in chests, or on npcs, or in loot, or to be craftable at the forge.

+1 Yes, it would be nice

I was dreading when this would be brought up again. ^^; I was looking into how to make leveled lists and it's way more complicated than I expected... If someone were to want to collaborate by making a leveled list that would be great... but as of now I don't have any plans to do it myself, sorry.