Unique follower no sex option

Alcyone240

Hello, I need some help with a unique follower Ambriel.  She has a different follower system than normal.  Normally I can engage in sex with any follower with their dialogue from Sexlab Working Girl.  I just choose "I don't charge anything for friends" but this option doesn't show up in Ambriel's dialogue due to the unique way that she is made, somehow, I don't know how  :(  It just sucks that I have to charge her just to have sex with me even though she is my live-in girlfriend, meaning if I got married that she would hate me forever and not call me love or honey or sweetie or sweetheart...you get my meaning  :)  She is literally my in game girlfriend that is unmarriable but does acknowledge that we are a couple (for life).

My question:  Is there any mod here that would allow me to have mutually agreeable sex with her (privately) in a loving way, besides Sexlab Matchmaker?  Though I suppose I could use the spells from that, but I don't know if that would give the option to pick the type of sex act to perform with her besides girl/girl.  Spouses Enhanced doesn't do it as I am not married so it doesn't recognize Ambriel  :(

Archived