im playing ttw and seeing the combat armor making people invisible and was wondering if its the fallout 3 combat armor or if its not apart of the maternity pack or if its on my end

Combat Armor up to P3 is done by Sexout Combat Armor (or included in the base Maternity Pack)

im playing ttw and seeing the combat armor making people invisible and was wondering if its the fallout 3 combat armor or if its not apart of the maternity pack or if its on my end

Combat Armor up to P3 is done by Sexout Combat Armor (or included in the base Maternity Pack)

base maternity pack? as in overkill which i installed all of it.well ill start reinstalling

base maternity pack? as in overkill which i installed all of it.well ill start reinstalling

There's Maternity Clothes and Maternity Pack Overkill (this one) is an extension to that. This mod covers all the outfits not covered in the Maternity Clothes mod.

There's Maternity Clothes and Maternity Pack Overkill (this one) is an extension to that. This mod covers all the outfits not covered in the Maternity Clothes mod.

ah thanks,also from installing the clothes would i need to reinstall overkill?

If you have already ininstalled this mod, you'll have to reinstall it ;)

Otherwise, try having the two mods run side by side, if that works fine, that's that. Otherwise, install Maternity Clostes first, then this one.

If you have already ininstalled this mod, you'll have to reinstall it ;)

Otherwise, try having the two mods run side by side, if that works fine, that's that. Otherwise, install Maternity Clostes first, then this one.

welp thanks for your help but im still getting invisible combat armor after doing what you suggested and then that new pregnancy mega pack

No.. as in Maternity clothing... it is a different mod.

I get some MAJOR stutter when I run this .esp flagged as an .esm, I'm talking every few frames just rotating the camera around the character!

Is this due the the mod adding hundreds of outfits to formlists? I narrowed it down to THIS mod, Fertile Breeder is not causing the lag.

My load order

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] STUN.esm
[X] NosCo Companion System.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] UnethicalDeeds.esm
[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
[X] SomeguySeries.esm
[X] Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm
[X] Momod.esm
[X] AEVegas.esm
[ ] NV 40k Space Marine Armor.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] oHUD.esm
[X] FCOMaster.esm
[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
[X] jokristinascloset.esm
[X] Inventory Access.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[ ] AWOPDeadMoney.esm
[ ] NewVegas40kConversion.esm
[X] SpeedyResources.esm
[X] MyNCCCompanions.esm
[ ] ACM NCCS Companion Wheel.esm
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSE.esm
[X] GFederation.esm
[X] NVR - Extra Actions Lib.esm
[ ] Companion Core.esm
[ ] RobCo Certified.esm
[X] DFB - Random Encounters.esm
[ ] GRARG.esm
[ ] WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
[X] Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
[X] nu_women_of_the_wasteland.esp
[X] UWHNV-Core.esm
[ ] DragsVGUArmorBase.esm
[X] MoonQuest.esm
[ ] Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
[ ] SecretBunker-PlayerHome.esp
[ ] Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
[ ] Fertile Breeder.esp
[ ] FBCaptured.esp
[X] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
[ ] AWOP-MoMod.esp
[X] AWOP Interim Fixes.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] T6M Outfits merged.esp
[X] MoonShadowRace.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] LeagueOfGentlemen.esp
[X] vault22FloralOverhaul.esp
[X] ThetaMerge.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] MergedOutfitsOne.esp
[X] MergedOutfitsTwo.esp
[X] FlashlightNVSE.esp
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] NewVegasBounties.esp
[X] NewVegasBountiesII.esp
[ ] NVBIIAmbientNoise.esp
[ ] NewVegasBountiesIII.esp
[X] MoMod-MCMMenu.esp
[X] MoMod-NightSpawn.esp
[X] Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] UseableToilets.esp
[ ] UseableToiletsUninstalled.esp
[ ] SexoutSex.esp
[X] NVNovacApartament.esp
[X] FreesideStudio.esp
[X] MegaMergeLonesomeRoad.esp
[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp
[X] Powered Power Armor.esp
[X] MPMega Beta.esp
[X] MegaFoxtrot.esp
[X] DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM.esp
[ ] NiptonRebuilt.esp
[ ] NMC Textures.esp
[ ] MyNCCCompanions.esp
[ ] GFederation.esp
[ ] RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
[X] SixthMegaMerge.esp
[X] OblivionMerge.esp
[X] Eroquismonsters.esp
[ ] EroquisBIOHazard.esp
[ ] Takedowns.esp
[ ] Huygens Observatory.esp
[ ] DragsPlayableRaces.esp
[ ] Ghoul Variety.esp
[ ] Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esp
[ ] AWOP-LowNPCSWastelandOnly.esp
[ ] Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
[ ] Mini FEV Testing Facility.esp
[ ] Dog_City3.esp
[ ] NV40k Companions.esp
[ ] The house.esp
[ ] mazzzzzzze.esp
[X] Near Death.esp
[ ] The Storyteller.esp
[ ] Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
[ ] Nuke It From Orbit!.esp
[X] PlayerUfoMkIV.esp
[ ] Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Race.esp
[ ] Warhammer40KChaosisHere.esp
[X] PowerSuitSystem.esp
[X] SamusAranRaceFinal.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[X] Animated Eating and drinking.esp
[X] STUN.esp
[X] Animated Chems.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] BodyMorph.esp
[X] BodyMorphSelector.esp
[X] AMS.esp
[X] FNNsysNV.esp
[X] CNR_Beta.esp
[X] FCO - Race Addon.esp
[X] FCO - NPC Changes.esp
[X] BoomRecoil.esp
[ ] BrotherhoodReforged.esp
[ ] GreatKhanGreatOverhaul.esp
[X] DLCCompanions_1_3.esp
[ ] DLCCompanionsNoWaitSandbox.esp
[X] AnT.esp
[X] EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
[X] IMPACT.esp
[X] IMPACT - AllDLC.esp
[X] UnderWaterAWOP.esp
[X] BLEED - NV.esp
[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
[X] EnhancedBloodMerge.esp
[X] Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover.esp
[X] NVSkies Dusty Distance Patch.esp
[X] YUP + EVE + IMPACT + BLEED.esp
[X] ThrowableFixes.esp
[X] STUNp - No Animations Fix.esp
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
[ ] PCB Hotkey.esp
[ ] ILO - YUP Patch.esp
[X] PCBBufferMerge.esp
[X] DYNAVISION 3.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
[X] ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp

It's probably not the couple of thousands of outfits added to formidlists, but more likely the script that determines if your belly should increase or decrease.

I treid to make that script as efficient as I could, but perhaps I need to improve it even more. Make a subscript for outfits most likely worn by users, and one for the rarer outfits.

I'll write it down as an action for version 2.1.

It's probably not the couple of thousands of outfits added to formidlists, but more likely the script that determines if your belly should increase or decrease.

I treid to make that script as efficient as I could, but perhaps I need to improve it even more. Make a subscript for outfits most likely worn by users, and one for the rarer outfits.

I'll write it down as an action for version 2.1.

Alright, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have just written the scripts for Sexout Pregnancy, but I still have to load them into the GECK and test them.

If that works, I can reuse those scripts as template to optimize MaternityPackOverkill.

I also want to put some additional fixes and things into the next release of Maternity Pack Overkill. Please be patient.

We may be also able to reduce the frequency that that script controlling belly size runs, I can't remember how often it is off hand. But do remember ther is a slider in Pregnancy MCM to slow down all the pregnancy script times.

Looking at it near the top it is running at every 49th time, this could be changed to 99th time, it isn't controlled by the pregnancy script times. And I have no idea if it is causing a lot of lag or not.

if iCount > 99
		Set iCount to 0
But I think this will cause a delay when changing outfits.

What we really should to do instead is change the SexoutP5SBodyCalcs script into a UDF and strip that timer from it and all the other IsDead etc conditions from it. Then call it from the fertility token near the bottom somewhere so it is also called on non-pregnant actors. But have it only called on bellysize change or outfit change.

Unfortunately for me to do such a change requires testing I can't do. Have a look at it and see if you want to give that a try. If not let me know and I can have a go at it and send it to you to test.

The ttw zeta pregancy clothing above number 3 won't appear

These should be in there. What is the outfits name? I'll check out if I goofed up in Maternity Pack Overkill's scripts.

Has anyone converted Tribal Raiding Armor or Armored vault gear for pregnancy?

These should all be present in the Maternity Pack Overkill.

Don't forget to go into the MCM menu --> Sexout Common Resources --> Extra Companions and Clothing --> Have all checkmarks checked.  If they were already checked, uncheck them and recheck them.

These should be in there. What is the outfits name? I'll check out if I goofed up in Maternity Pack Overkill's scripts.

Don't forget to go into the MCM menu --> Sexout Common Resources --> Extra Companions and Clothing --> Have all checkmarks checked.  If they were already checked, uncheck them and recheck them.

It's most of the p3 and up and it when I equip any of it, it just becomes normal armor before zeta that is

the combat armor gives me the most problems

It's most of the p3 and up and it when I equip any of it, it just becomes normal armor before zeta that is

Do you have all resources installed from Sexout Common Resources and Maternity Pack Overkill?

Do you use 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp'?

Also FertileBreeder Zeta uses it's own Fertility and Pregnancy system. Don't unequip outfits inside Zeta if you are running with that mod on and talk to Jade and she willl switch outfits for you.

Do you have all resources installed from Sexout Common Resources and Maternity Pack Overkill?

Do you use 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp'?

Also FertileBreeder Zeta uses it's own Fertility and Pregnancy system. Don't unequip outfits inside Zeta if you are running with that mod on and talk to Jade and she willl switch outfits for you.

I do not use remove workstation needs

I didn't download it cause I didn't know what it did. 

I also do have all resources, in fact, I downloaded smmp

Edit: I got most of the outfits to work and there are 2 jades and none of the bighorner animations are showing

SMMP only has the pregnancy files not all the requirements of SCR. You need those files minus the Maternity clothing listed there. (it is included in the SMMP download)

I'd advise you to check my tutorial for SCR and set up a SCR Resources folder. (don't worry if you happen to have any files included in The SMMP download as it will just overwrite them.

Make sure that resource folder is installed first and then the SMMP folder and you should have all the assets. click yes to overwrite. If you ever re-install your SCR Resources, you'd might do well to reinstall the SMMP folder afterwards. Chances are any fixes will be added to MPO (and thus SMMP after stabilization)

Finally, MPO assets give could be newer than the SMMP. If there are any issues you might want to install MPO over the SMMP if you can't resolve any swapping etc issue. I updated it (SMMP) once everything is really stable and at a good point to do so according to dborg.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are using SMMP now or in the future keep in mind it is based on the date released. (mods are from before that time ;)) so it isn't the bleeding edge. It should be solid and very stable versions when I use it. Currently it is using the previous version of Maternity Overkill, pregnancy etc. (mods listed on page. If you use it, please update (install over) the mod as needed to bring your system up to date before asking for support here, or on any of the included mod pages. the authors are very kind and allowed me to merge them for ease of use this requires that you do some extra work as you continue using it and update the needed files.

Yes, as soon as I get the thumbs up from the included mods are stable and in a "good state" solid etc. I will update the system again and you will see a new release.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to use this oppertunity to tell everybody that I release the BETA of Maternity Pack Overkill 2.1. I'd really appriciate it, if people will download and test it. I'm 99% certain that I removed all major bugs, but since I can't test Maternity Pack Overkill on all possible systems, with all load order combinations, It's possible I might have made a minor bug.

If you'd like bleeding edge mods, download and report any issues you have at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4138-maternity-pack-overkill-addons-beta/

The more feedback I get, the more I can improve Maternity Pack Overkill.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the pre war businesswear. whenever i equip it, 1st person animations don't work, i can't see the pip boy and guns are off center.  in 3rd person the upper body kind of bends, like the skeleton gets messed up or something.  

I'm not sure if this was the right place to ask about it or not, as i have type 3 bouncing armors installed as well.  I'm also using the compilation mod on LL that handles all of the outfits for new vegas pregnancy, but  i installed the update for maternaty pack yesterday, overwriting the changes from its pack. 

so i'm trying to figure out which of the these three are making the changes to the businesswear, it would be easier if i used Mod Organizer for handling FNV, but it doesn't work well with it to my knowledge :)