Is this mods MaternityClothesFull Oct 8th 2016 and MaternityOutfits - Addons now still necessary for Sexout Breeder 8.9 as Fertile Breeder 1.4.2 and Co?

Yes. This mod heavily expands on Maternity Pack, but it doesn't replace. Unless dborg has made Maternity Outfits at some point, which I am not aware of.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't hurt anything if it was installed. Install the Maternity Pack Overkill over theMaternity Pack October 8th and you will be golden regardless.

With all the advancements I have been working on getting a merged pack of the maternity clothing as well as overkill mod together.

https://mega.nz/#!wZoEQLjD!RZunnR0cuIT58NOilbcaPTqNJhNpzpQgry1_3ftr7zk

This is alpha and intended for use on non critical games.  This isn't a reflection of this mod and any issues are likely related to me screwing up somewhere. :P So unless it is actually reported by those using the old traditional way (install the maternity clothes, overkill mesh pack then the esp) then it is my bad... Feel free to PM me on this and what is happening. I will try to check into it. however it will be difficult as I don't have my game set up for this yet.

If all goes according to plan then there will be a "MEGA" pack of maternity clothes (pun intended as it will be coming from MEGA :P) Can't really upload a mod of this size complete here. It woudl have to be 4~5 different downloads, merging them afterwards etc. Perhaps once everything has been perfected and settled but not while it is being worked on. It will really slam the site server as well. 

So lets keep the fingers crossed and hope the i's  have been dotted and the t's crossed. :P

Update
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3983-sexout-maternity-mega-pack/

Now a "Mega Pack" download. :P

Thanks to pepertje and dborg for their excellent work and willingness to share. For those that can't use the mega this as well as the maternity clothing (base) can be still downloaded through this site.

Question:

Who created the remove workstation plugin?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you need the newest BETA version of NVSE as well as the newest Pregnancy and Common Resources.

Learned out the hard way. (well not really hard way) when I fired up my old MO to take a short cut and test some of the newer editions. (shame on me, yea. I know ... shame for taking the shortcut I should know better) Well it didn't work much like what you have stated happene.d Updaing the needed files and all went well. .. again. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the current status.

Version 1.8 is done, containing bugfixes, some new outfits and a fix for approximatly 25% of all dialogs and checks that currently fail, when you wear a pregnant version of an outfit.

I'm also busy with version 2.0 (skipping 1.9), because 2.0 will contain a lot of new features. In order to test those new features I'll need approximatly a month to get it to 'BETA', and it will be backwards compatible. So there is no need to wait with upgrading and playing Fallout.

This Mod sadly Freezes my Game. I have to force my PC to go out because as i said it freezes when the Ranger Picture appears. Please Help!

Im gonna contact the Mod Owner of the "Sexout Mega pack" too. The version included crashes my game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, love the work you guys do - and ya'll probably sick of these infinite loading screens.

I've read through the other pages, realized I had to reinstall a bunch of the requirements (which I did to the most recent updates), have the NVSE 16, the NVSE beta 5.0b3, Checked the Sexout data and core files, went through the list for SCR, got the most recent Sexout pregnancy updates.

Tried MPO16, 17, and 18 just to see if either/any of them would work.

And still get stuck loading in on the ranger, and the second I disable MPO - it works. If any help could be provided, it'd be much appreciated. 

This is the load order below:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] UnethicalDeeds.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[ ] Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutKennel.esp
[X] Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[ ] FBCaptured.esp
[ ] RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[ ] DKHair.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutKennelShow.esp
[X] Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp

ok. 1 thing I would suggest is moving the DLC's above Sexout. I also suggest YUP (Put it above sexout, but below the lowest DLC) to fix errors in FNV and it's DLC.

Other than that, I can only point to the SCR-tutorial to make sure you have all meshes and textures.

If you still have more questions or it still doesn't work, you can PM me.

I have two questions, this is my first time installing MPO:

first: If I install the "Maternity Pack Overkill - Meshes" the MEGA archive, will I still need the other stuff in the downloads section?

-and if I do, is "MPO-Textures v1.6" an outdated version of "MPOv1.8 meshes&textures"? I'm asking because I'm not sure if I need the latest one or both.

second: In Sexout Pregnancy downloads there is a RemoveWorkstationNeeds archive, do I still need the esp included in the MPO downloads?

I have two questions, this is my first time installing MPO:

first: If I install the "Maternity Pack Overkill - Meshes" the MEGA archive, will I still need the other stuff in the downloads section?

-and if I do, is "MPO-Textures v1.6" an outdated version of "MPOv1.8 meshes&textures"? I'm asking because I'm not sure if I need the latest one or both.

second: In Sexout Pregnancy downloads there is a RemoveWorkstationNeeds archive, do I still need the esp included in the MPO downloads?

When in doubt you can install all of them. Generally for mods you can install over the older mods unless the author states otherwise. So in this case if you see an older version and a newer version you can install the older one.. then the newer one and be confident that you covered all the files.

this generally goes for all mods if the author has older versions or other version numbers available. Even if you aren't sure, you will seldom have problems installing the older then newer packs of any mods from the same mod. It will just overwrite what it needs to.

When you install a mod over another one it will overwrite the one you installed before. It won't add to it as far as the game is concerned. TTW should be extremely stable.Most experience a much more stable game. The cost is loss of available plugin slots. Make sure you don't have too many plugins for your rig. Some instability could be due to to much going on. Same goes for textures etc.

TTW should have been created with a CLEAN Fallout 3. No mods or other changes to the DATA folder.  (If you had FOSE installed I don't think that would cause trouble) If yo had mods, then you might have caused some issues with your TTW build that could be causing your instability.

Nah, it's completely clean, I upgraded to W10 and reformatted my hard, so I had to reinstalled Fallout from scratch, fresh F3 and fresh FNV installed with TTW 2.9.4b, just as well I haven't updated TTW or any of the mods I used for a long time, before MPO got posted. That's why I was unfamiliar about the install process for MPO. And also I haven't experienced much problems with TTW, I just recalled reading on the TTW FAQ that less mods should be implemented since it's still in Alpha, so I didn't want to rock the boat. But thx for the advice anyway.

Nah, it's completely clean, I upgraded to W10 and reformatted my hard, so I had to reinstalled Fallout from scratch, fresh F3 and fresh FNV installed with TTW 2.9.4b, just as well I haven't updated TTW or any of the mods I used for a long time, before MPO got posted. That's why I was unfamiliar about the install process for MPO. And also I haven't experienced much problems with TTW, I just recalled reading on the TTW FAQ that less mods should be implemented since it's still in Alpha, so I didn't want to rock the boat. But thx for the advice anyway.

ah, MPO is just like any other resoruce mod. Just install the files. In your case ALL of them in order of date and you will be fine. First time users here should install all the main files avaialble from the Mega to the additional ones regardless of date. AS for the date always be safe and install the oldest first then the newer ones. After that, just update with the new pack when available.

I hear that there might be a beta thread by dborg and there you would be getting the new beta releases that is until they are rolled up into this one.

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't.. just download through your web page. You need a mega account if you want to "add the content" to your mega account. (which they really try to get you to do  which requires you to actually have a Mega account) Unless something has changed recently I have used Mega downloads for quite some time without a Mega Account.

However, it is a free account and you can add the file to your account along with other files from the web from mods to whatever. Nice backup in case something does happen. ;)