I made my adaption of the mod on 'Sexout-97-Beta-7--May-17-2016'. I believe you are using an older version? Could you try it with the beta-version of SexOut?

And also the always returning "Do you have the latest version of all requirements, and requirements of requirements, and have you installed them correctly?"

If you still have issues: could you check, if you have the same issues with the DLC and/or Base version of the mod?

The Maternity Pack Overkill uses assets from FNV and it's DLCs, and from Sexout Common Resources. It also uses NVSE and NVSE Extender. If you missed some of the assets, it might cause the issues you are having.

I don't want to nag, but I found some buggy clothes (atleast in the TTW-esp), like

the Armored Vault suits (101) and chinese Stealthsuit(F3), they only grow up to P3 (there was asmall glimps of P4 but turned back to P3).

The (Tunnelsnake outfit), US-Army-Combat Armor and General-chase Outfit grow only one time and stays that way forever.

The lightweight Leatherarmor grows up to P6 but diseapers out of your inventory if it shrink back to P0.

Same with with the Armored Vaultsuit( if you equpped it as vanilla during the player is P7, the suit become P7, but if the player becomes non pregnant the suit disapears.)

If the player is P7 and equips the Armored Vaultsuit (DLC/13)

The Nightwear  and Raider Badlands Outfit works.

I didn't tested every outfit (and every possibility) only the ones I had in my stash.

I don't want to nag, but I found some buggy clothes (atleast in the TTW-esp), like

the Armored Vault suits (101) and chinese Stealthsuit(F3), they only grow up to P3 (there was asmall glimps of P4 but turned back to P3).

The Tunnelsnake outfit, US-Army-Combat Armor and General-chase Outfit grow only one time and stays that way.

The lightweight Leatherarmor grows up to P6.

The Nightwear and Raider Badlands Outfit works.

I didn't tested every outfit only the ones I had in my stash.

Hello Henry_7. I checked the outfits and code and all seems ok.

What was the size the outfits should have grown to? P6 or P7?

Was the MaternityPackOverkill plugin above Sexout Pregnancy in the loadorder or below, because it almost looks like Sexout Pregnancy overrides the Materinity Pack Overkill plugin?

For the "Tunnelsnake outfit, US-Army-Combat Armor and General-chase Outfit" could you try switching them back and forth, to see if it starts progressing again?

the general chase outfit dont grow or shrink anymore it simply stays the size I equipped first or grow into first.

(I dont fully understands : try switching them back and forth, to see if it starts progressing again? What ddo you mean eith it?)

the Leather armor disapears after shrinking from p6 to non pregnant.

The outfits should have grown to p7

This my load order.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBFarm.esp
MikotoBeauty.esm
FBDCBreeder.esp
SexoutStore.esm
More Perks.esm
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
TTWOptions.esp
Wasteland Stress.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
FO3 Chargen Quest Overhaul.esp
Readius TTW Fix.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
More Perks Update.esp
PittGalStatsFix.esp
Pregnancychange.esp
NewSodom.esp
BreederBrahmin.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp

Total active plugins: 52
Total plugins: 54

(I used Loot for my load order, uses FoMod 0.14.11.13 from LL and didn't started a new Game if these informations help)

With 'try switching them back and forth, to see if it starts progressing again' I meant changing to general chase outfit and then to another outfit and then back to General Chase outfit.

I'm looking at your modlist and I'm wondering what 'PregnancyChange.esp' is. Could you try with that ESP unchecked, or give me the link to that mod, so I can see what functions it alters?

I made a debug version.It doesn't change anything functionally, but it produces some debug information.

https://mega.nz/#F!EB9A2Sha!EdERe5DdGdzfOVjDn3YARw

Could you (temporarily) replace the current version of Maternity Pack Overkill.esp with the one in the attachment. Then go to the MCM menu of Sexout Pregnancy -Other--> Set debug to 7. And then put on one of the not-functioning outfits.

If you then use ` you can see some debug information. You should see something like 'current outfit = outfit you just put on, new outfit 'fakeGolfball' and below that another line with (hopefully) 'new outfit = outfit you just turned on + 1 P.

ps. SexutSpunk produces lots of debuginformation. You might need to turn of that information, to not drown the Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity Pack debug information.

Found anissue with an armor. I got some recon armor from one of the impregnators. It dosent scale down to zero. But every other peice of armor i took from them do scale down. My combat armor is also stuck at p1 dosent go up or down. Yep a bunch of armors arnt working. Wastelandser gear dosent work either.

So here is my list. Not sure if they go past 1 or not but here we go combat armor does go to p1 then gets stuck leather armor reinforced does nothing. Stealth suit mark 2 does nothing. Wastrlanders gear does nothing. Reacon armor does nothing. Ncr armor the same. And none dlc metal armor does nothing. This is all i found other than some lines or something that show up behind your character when wearing a lab coat. Not the vault one. I hopes this helps in the development of this mod and i really appreciate this mod and its modders. The pregnancy power armors stick and standad lether armor does nothing.

I love the pregnant power armor. But i wonder do you have plans to make them separate from the regular power armor? Like hornet power armor for the brother hood and what ever the enclave would of called their breeders power armor. Dont mean to seem demanding i just thought it would be a good idea.

Found anissue with an armor. I got some recon armor from one of the impregnators. It dosent scale down to zero. But every other peice of armor i took from them do scale down. My combat armor is also stuck at p1 dosent go up or down. Yep a bunch of armors arnt working. Wastelandser gear dosent work either.

Ah. I never realised that outfits scales to P0. Becuase of the settings I used in Sexout Pregnancy my outfit would automatically switch to P1 (even when my PC was virgin) and that would be the smallest scale. I wondered why that Sexout Pregnancy function was there.

As you can see from my reaction I did not make it 'scale to P0'-compatible. I believe it should not be difficult to make it switch down to P0, but because it's 233 outfits it will take me some time to program the code. This also can explain why armors might get stuck instead of downscaling, because in the P0-scaling function, it can't find the correct outfit to scale to.

So here is my list. Not sure if they go past 1 or not but here we go combat armor does go to p1 then gets stuck leather armor reinforced does nothing. Stealth suit mark 2 does nothing. Wastrlanders gear does nothing. Reacon armor does nothing. Ncr armor the same. And none dlc metal armor does nothing. This is all i found other than some lines or something that show up behind your character when wearing a lab coat. Not the vault one. I hopes this helps in the development of this mod and i really appreciate this mod and its modders. The pregnancy power armors stick and standad lether armor does nothing.

While Pepertje made a huge amount of scalable versions of outfits, he did not create outfits where only the name is different. For instances 'Wastelander's Gear' is the same meshes and textures as 'Merc Troublemaker', so Pepertje only made the missing P-versions of the 'Merc Troublemaker' outfit. He also used the wiki to determine which ones were missing, but the Wiki did not include all armors. After most bugs are ironed out, my plan is to add the missing armors, where I can reuse Pepertje's meshes.

Lab Coat and Wastelanders Gear are 2 that are not yet included.

I also made some other deliberate errors.

• You no longer need to use the workshop to scale Metal armors and power armors. They will scale automatically.
  • And I removed the possibility of outfits getting 'torn' during scaling, like the 'torn 101 Vaultsuit (P1)' and 'torn pre-war casualwear '. Since outfits can now scale even bigger.

ps. Pepertje made the fantastic meshes and outfits, I only did the pregnancy compatible code. For me it's the first mod I modded. So that's why you might find errors.

I'll first try to fix the P0 stuff, because I understand I broke it.

ps2. VaunWolfe. Could you send me a private message with the MCM settings in Sexout Pregnancy that you are using? I think I missed some circumstances during testing.

I made a debug version.It doesn't change anything functionally, but it produces some debug information.

https://mega.nz/#F!EB9A2Sha!EdERe5DdGdzfOVjDn3YARw

Could you (temporarily) replace the current version of Maternity Pack Overkill.esp with the one in the attachment. Then go to the MCM menu of Sexout Pregnancy -Other--> Set debug to 7. And then put on one of the not-functioning outfits.

If you then use ` you can see some debug information. You should see something like 'current outfit = outfit you just put on, new outfit 'fakeGolfball' and below that another line with (hopefully) 'new outfit = outfit you just turned on + 1 P.

ps. SexutSpunk produces lots of debuginformation. You might need to turn of that information, to not drown the Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity Pack debug information.

Î cannot use the debug-mod, since it disables Sexout-pregnany.

I tried it with the current ttw version and got:

Preg5bSwapP1Mirela: Start Outfit General Chase's Overcoat (P1) Golf Ball BSHealth 169.05, SwapStage 0

Preg9UDFRemNudeBod Mirela: remove Nude Bodies OK

Preg5bSwapP1Mirela: OutfitSwapped General Chase's Overcoat (P1) to General Chase's Overcoat (P1)

BSHealth 169.05 ,SwapStage2

Preg5bSwapP1Mirela: End

Hey folks!

Having a bit of trouble with this mod quite (exactly?) like what VaunWolfe had described on Pg 2.

I am able to start the game, but it is unresponsive upon initiation, won't even load the options on the main menu, music plays and it has all the bangs and whistles of loading normally... cept that crucial element that prevents me from loading a save or even starting a new game (or quitting for that matter, I have to alt+ctrl+del to bring up the task manager).

I referred to the solution pointed out, that perhaps it was another mod out of date (sexout, nvse, etc) but they all seem to be up to date and operating (or at least the game acknowledges them being operational/active/etc) as designed. I disable maternity overkill and I'm able to access the main menu and trot along the mojave (playing New Vegas) as normal.

Really not sure why the mod would be behaving like this.

post-441019-0-82113400-1479174267_thumb.jpg

@Modelsauce. I wrote down your issues and will try to fix these before next release.

@Booster12. Which version of Maternity Pack Overkill did you download/use? With your mod-layout you should download either the base version or the DLC version (but not the TTW version)

I believe MPO requires the beta of NVSE and NVSE-extender.

I can't see if you installed "The mod configuration Menu", which is a requirement for Sexout, Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy (if I'm not mistaken)

Same goes for Sexout Spunk, which is required by Sexout Pregnancy to actually get pregnant.

Derp, looks like I need to sink some points into Perception, I re-read the OP and saw that part where it said "You only need 'one' of these", heh.

In any case though, I went about having that as the only active mod of the 3 and I'm still stuck on the infinity title screen. :c

EDIT: I attacked New Vegas with the LOOT program and while I was fearful that it would somehow cause the game to CTD ad nauseum, it didn't stop the game from working.. but it didn't resolve the 'maternity x title screen non-starter' issue either.

Hello all,

Here's an update on the current state.

During testing I discovered that the v1.4 version of 'Base' had become corrupted and I have to redo all changes to Base again. This is why I can't do the planned release by the end of this week. I also have to postpone some of the planned bugfixes to a next release.

Fantastic work, but can I ask if there are any plans to convert some of  popular clothing mods from nexus to pregnant versions? Like

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54899/?

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35479/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D35479%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

or 

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47572/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D47572%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

I personally would rather see 3 pregnant versions of those rather than 7 versions of "patient scrubs". :D Dont know how hard is that though. Maybe I can do that myself, is there any guide on how to convert fallout armor to pregnant versions, I remember converting some of Skyrim armor to pregnant versions with bodyslide and outfit studio even with my limited knowledge. But I guess there are no such tools for New Vegas.

Fantastic work, but can I ask if there are any plans to convert some of  popular clothing mods from nexus to pregnant versions? Like

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54899/?

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35479/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D35479%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

or 

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47572/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D47572%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

I personally would rather see 3 pregnant versions of those rather than 7 versions of "patient scrubs". :D Dont know how hard is that though. Maybe I can do that myself, is there any guide on how to convert fallout armor to pregnant versions, I remember converting some of Skyrim armor to pregnant versions with bodyslide and outfit studio even with my limited knowledge. But I guess there are no such tools for New Vegas.

I'd love to help you there, but I don't know how to make conversions. Pepertje did all the conversions; I only (try to) make them compatible and scaling in Sexout Pregnancy. The only attempt I did was with Blender and it was a disaster (and Pepertje beat me to it).

I can help you with the automatic scaling part, but I'm afraid you'll have to ask around or get help from Mr. Google for the conversions