View File

MOD CURRENTLY MAINTAINED HERE
BEWARE, OFFICIALLY BETA

This file is no longer being actively maintained and has been taken on by Dborg2. For updates, as well as resources, refer to that page. This page is here as a form of archive.

Ever feel sad Sexout Pregnancy doesn't add all the outfits? Ever feel like your favorite outfit was left out, or that the belly didn't grow big enough? Well, do I have a file for you!

Maternity Pack Overkill intends to add pregnant versions of all outfits found in New Vegas, all of its DLC AS WELL as Fallout 3 & FO3 DLC. There might be some variants left out, but the meshes should be there.
Right now, I've pretty much covered every single outfit I could find on the Wiki, so it should cover pretty much every vanilla and DLC outfit there is.

-Evey outfit goes from P1 all the way up to P7.
-If there's an exposed belly, there's lumpy variants reaching from L2 through L5.
-Outfits already added by Sexout Pregnancy are not included.
-This mod should now work with Sexout Pregnancy (thanks to dborg2 for helping out in that regard).

You'll need the meshes from the MEGA link.
The Maternity Pack Overkill plugin adds the outfits to the game and makes them scale.
The RemoveWorkstationNeeds plugin removes the need to use the Workstation to scale some of the outfits.
The meshes&textures .rar file in the download section (not MEGA link) contains a fix for Power Armor. The textures .zip file are to prevent missing textures for DLC and TTW outfits.

To mod authors: feel free to use this mod in your own mods. Either use the file as a master or rip the specific meshes you want and use them yourself.

From dborg2:

V 1.8:
Fixes:
-Arena SunsetSars Swimsuit renamed to Arena Sunset Sarsaparilla Swimsuit

New outfits
-Outcast recon armor (F3 645ec) P1-P7 + Lumpy versions
-Stealth Recon Armor (OA 160f) P1-P7 + Lumpy versions
-Neural interface suit (both versions) P1-P7 + Lumpy versions
-MantisSuit DesertCamo P1<->P5
-MantisSuit Tan P1<->P5 made
-MantisSuit Olive Camo P1<->P5 Made

I've also filled a lot of FNV-Formidlists with the pregnancy versions of outfits. This means that a lot of dialogs, scripts and quests will now react as they should, even if you got a bun in the oven.

There are still a ton more dialogs, scripts and quests to fix, but this version should fix approximately 25% to 50% of all checks. It will take me even more months to find all of the outfit checks, and fix and test them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V 1.7:
- Cleaned version (Some changes were moved to Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy)
- Fix for non-pregnant versions of of Enclave Shocktrooper Armors and Advanced power armor MKII
- Made Maternity Pack Overkill compatible with the new version of Sexout Pregnancy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V 1.6:
Some outfits won't autoswap, unless you have 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp' or have 'Adjust Pregnancy Scale'=1 in MCM-Sexout Pregnancy-Pregnancy.
Note 2 for users: It's very easy to merge 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp' into 'SexoutCommonResources.esm' as the first esp just empties 8 formidlists.

This version can function with as many, or as little DLC as you have running at that moment, it can also function without any DLC. So you don't need the special "Base". "DLC" or "TTW" version.
In order to have outfits added by DLC or TTW swap, you need to check the 'Add DLC' and/or 'Add TTW' MCM option of Sexout Common Resources. If the checkmark is already there, you need to uncheck it and then check it again. I modified the function behind it, to include the new Maternity Pack Overkill outfits.

Known issues. If you use a save where the checkbox for 'Add TTW' was already pressed, you have a small bug in your save-record that I can't fix.
"The Antagonizer Suit" will swap to "Armored 101 Vaultsuit (P1)" when you wear it, and have a P1 belly.
Only "The Antagonizer Suit" is affected, so in my opinion you don't need to restart a game over this.
- For new games. I corrected this "Sexout Common Resources" bug in Maternity Pack Overkill v1.5.

And some upgrade notes for users of the DLC or TTW version 1.3 or 1.4:
For the following P1 outfits or with bigger belly, you need to make sure the outfits go back to P0 before upgrading to version 1.5 of Maternity Pack Overkill, othersie the outfits will disappear from inventory:
- All the outfits I added in version 1.3
(Apocalypse Gladiator Armor, Armored Vault 21 Jumpsuit, Army Mechanic Jumpsuit, Army T-45d Power Armor, Bombshell Armor, Chinese Jumpsuit, Commando Armor, Composite Recon Armor, Defender Armor, Gamma Shield Armor, Gecko-Backed Leather Armor, Gecko-Backed Leather Armor, Reinforced, Gecko-Backed Metal Armor, Gladiator Armor, Lab Coat. Lyons' Pride Power Armor, Maple's Garb, Prototype Medic Power Armor, Scientist Outfit (Rivet City), Sim Regen Armor, Van Graff Combat Armor, Veronica's Armored Robes, Wanderer's Leather Armor, Wastelander's Gear)

Edited by CPU

Not wanting to appear more dense than usual. Can i ask which body these are for? or is the Preg body considered a body in its own right? I just loaded up FONV and havent gotten my character "tubbed up" yet, though its on the cards with my play style  :P

Not wanting to appear more dense than usual. Can i ask which body these are for? or is the Preg body considered a body in its own right? I just loaded up FONV and havent gotten my character "tubbed up" yet, though its on the cards with my play style  :P

All the outfits are made for Type 3 Cali, I believe. The outfits don't appear in-game, though, unless you put them in there through mods or add them using console commands.

Amazing work peperje :D

Finally I don't have to worry about what my character and follower is wearing, can show that big belly in all clothes ^^

Again, this mod does not show in-game unless a modder adds them to a character or you spawn them using console commands. For now, you can only see the outfits Sexout Pregnancy has to offer during a normal pregnancy. It's more of a modder's resource for modders to slap on characters.

Well I hope Malstrom has noticed this resorce.

don't know about Malstrom but if Halstrom :P  is aware of this perhaps he could code something up well for this and integrate the needed info into Pregnancy

If he does and pepertje doesn't mind we can merge all the pregnancy armors together into the Maternity thread. (at least different downloads) for ease of use.. :P

This is pretty amazing. If Halstorm added it that would be pretty cool. Or if really, anyone would do that and share it if they we're allowed to. I myself tried GECK and other tools and for me there's just... Too many buttons. Not that I would even know which tool to use here.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, does this work with your mod since you use a script to tell the npc's what stage of armor to wear, separate than the sexout pregnancy script.  Im talking about when you introduce the virus to wastelands and give every persistent female npc a pregnancy variation of their armor.   Or in my extremely limited programming knowledge am I think about this wrong.

Quick question, does this work with your mod since you use a script to tell the npc's what stage of armor to wear, separate than the sexout pregnancy script.  Im talking about when you introduce the virus to wastelands and give every persistent female npc a pregnancy variation of their armor.   Or in my extremely limited programming knowledge am I think about this wrong.

This mod is meant to complement Sexout Pregnancy. So using this shouldn't cause any trouble in that event so long as you use Sexout Pregnancy.

This mod is meant to complement Sexout Pregnancy. So using this shouldn't cause any trouble in that event so long as you use Sexout Pregnancy.

Sorry, poorly worded question. What I was trying to ask, does your mod recognize this pack since you use a custom script. Like if impregnated by a creature in breeder, does the game realize there is now a p4 vault suit, or do I need to spawn it in with console commands.  I was just wondering since it says the pack is not recognized by sexout pregnancy. But I guess you still answered it.

Sorry, poorly worded question. What I was trying to ask, does your mod recognize this pack since you use a custom script. Like if impregnated by a creature in breeder, does the game realize there is now a p4 vault suit, or do I need to spawn it in with console commands.  I was just wondering since it says the pack is not recognized by sexout pregnancy. But I guess you still answered it.

That aspect is being worked on by someone else right now. By current estimates, it should cover most armors in a couple of weeks without any issue. And again, it should work in tandem with Sexout Pregnancy flawlessly and work to complement it, rather than become a replacement.

As of now, the game doesn't use the new outfits yet, but you can spawn them if you can track the ID's.

This mod isn't specifically made to work with Fertile Breeder, but rather as a community resource for all mods using some form of pregnancy in it.

That aspect is being worked on by someone else right now. By current estimates, it should cover most armors in a couple of weeks without any issue. And again, it should work in tandem with Sexout Pregnancy flawlessly and work to complement it, rather than become a replacement.

As of now, the game doesn't use the new outfits yet, but you can spawn them if you can track the ID's.

This mod isn't specifically made to work with Fertile Breeder, but rather as a community resource for all mods using some form of pregnancy in it.

That is great to hear. Especialy the "Being worked on" part. Hope it goes well.

The armors will now scale just like de pregnancy outfits of sexout pregnancy scaled. That means that, if you carry the original outfit, it'll switch automatically to P1 or bigger, depending on your belly size.

If the outfit already scaled all the way up to P6 in Sexout Pregnancy, like Sexy Sleepwear, and you are almost done with your triplet of bighorners, Maternity Pack Overkill will make it scale up to P7.

Once you gave birth it will scale back to P1.