How to use AutoSetBody on the Player? Works on the NPCs.

The title is probably self explanatory.

First off... Yep, I know how to use the SetBody and SetBody Self skills on the target or the player in-game.  This is about using the AutoSetBody system built into SetBody itself.   

Using the current Blockhead edition for Tamago Set Body, I discovered how to edit the AutoSetBody.Ini to effectively set my races to the body-types I think fits them.  HGEC Fighter bodies for the Orcs, 6-breasted variations for Khajiit (hey, they are cats afterall), and so forth. 

But while the NPCs do have their own bodies automatically set by the system, the Player does not.  I even tried an interesting mod called 'unique companion' which lets me make a copy of my character as a separate companion, and the companion's body reforms... but not the player's.

Contrary to when I made the Lovers Parantage mod a while back, I have since rearranged my mod order to basically match that of the official order (circa 2011).  I will admit, it did afford some more options that I never noticed were missing. 

I am wondering if I missed a switch in any of the .ini files, if Tamago_SetBody prevents the player from having an automatically set body at start, or if the system doesn't consider the player's form at all.

Archived