[Ask for help]Found a way of making sexy gen2 synth

alucrad90

Once I was playing with the vanilla meshes and found that the real mesh file of the gen2 synths is "Meshes\Actors\Synths\G2Skin_Torso.nif"

So I tried to add something to it, and this is the result

post-926582-0-02972900-1475594509_thumb.jpg

Since I'm not good at 3D modeling, I'd rather share my discovery and hope someone else would complete it

The file could be loaded by any mod manager :G2Skin_Torso with folder.rar

• 2 weeks later...

If someone wants to proceed in trying this, I have a gen 2 synth skeleton (and wire frame) that I edited so that every piece fits inside this fairly neutral CBBE body I made. (I do NOT recommend doing this on your own BTW, this takes a LOT of time, as just altering the proportions wasn't quite enough. I did have to alter almost every piece of the skeleton individually so that it would not have any broken mesh faces)

Here is the gen 2 synth mech nifs, and the CBBE body I formed it to. The mech is NOT rigged to a skeleton currently, as I am desperately trying to figure out how to do this part properly. The Gen2Mech files are the mech its self, and the Gen2MechMeshing files are the wireframe that surrounds gen 2 mechs.

BTW I didn't say so earlier, but I am trying (and failing) to make a player character - synth mod. Since I am kind of stuck rigging the gen 2 mech properly, I am working on other aspects of it for now.

Feel free to use any of these if you want to try to make female synths. Credit to my nexus username doubledanksauce if you do please.

ofc caliente gets credit for the femalebody.nif

Gen2Mech.rar

If someone wants to proceed in trying this, I have a gen 2 synth skeleton (and wire frame) that I edited so that every piece fits inside this fairly neutral CBBE body I made. (I do NOT recommend doing this on your own BTW, this takes a LOT of time, as just altering the proportions wasn't quite enough. I did have to alter almost every piece of the skeleton individually so that it would not have any broken mesh faces)

Here is the gen 2 synth mech nifs, and the CBBE body I formed it to. The mech is NOT rigged to a skeleton currently, as I am desperately trying to figure out how to do this part properly. The Gen2Mech files are the mech its self, and the Gen2MechMeshing files are the wireframe that surrounds gen 2 mechs.

BTW I didn't say so earlier, but I am trying (and failing) to make a player character - synth mod. Since I am kind of stuck rigging the gen 2 mech properly, I am working on other aspects of it for now.

Feel free to use any of these if you want to try to make female synths. Credit to my nexus username doubledanksauce if you do please.

I've tried to open this file but it seems my nifskope can't handle it

I've tried to open this file but it seems my nifskope can't handle it

Are you using Nifskope 2.0 or higher because FONV Nifskope does not work with FO4 stuff
  • 4 months later...

Archived