Forcing rape (or sex scene)

Hellvelkin

Hi every body,

First at all, I must say that english is not my birth langage, hope you understand what i want to explain, and excuse me for mistakes i could make. Thx.

Is it possible to force a rape ? I mean, your character make a sex pose (masturbating or other sexual pose) to lure some npc(s) for finally doing a sex scene with them ?

Is it possible to beginning a solo sex scene and attract npc to make a complete scene ?

Or making a scene with 1 npc and attract 1 or 2 for sharing me with them ?

Is it possible to start a sex scene with more than 1 npc ? (forcing a threesome or foursome at start)

I ask that because i 'd love to attract npc and i want to force them to make love with my character.

I'd like for some npc to see the starting scene and finally sharing my body.

And i see that i have been raped with 2 or 3 monsters more often than npc...

When i have sex with a npc, the other are there and look, but don't react, i want my character being like a whore, a slut, submissive and loving sharing his body for who love her body. The npc(s) have the opportunity to assume their lust...

If you have ideas to making this possible it will be really cool.

Hi every body,

First at all, I must say that english is not my birth langage, hope you understand what i want to explain, and excuse me for mistakes i could make. Thx.

Is it possible to force a rape ? I mean, your character make a sex pose (masturbating or other sexual pose) to lure some npc(s) for finally doing a sex scene with them ?

It's not possible the way you want it, what you'd need is one animation that, for example, starts with you masturbating and a guy watching, then he engages. But afaik nobody has done such an animation.

Is it possible to beginning a solo sex scene and attract npc to make a complete scene ?

Or making a scene with 1 npc and attract 1 or 2 for sharing me with them ?

As above, it's possible to make one, but nobody did so far. For every animation, the number of actors has to be set before it begins.

Is it possible to start a sex scene with more than 1 npc ? (forcing a threesome or foursome at start)

Yes. There are several three/foursomes, most of them in different packs from SLAL. Or at least, depends on what you mean by "forcing" afaik all mods especially for rape have chances to trigger x-somes, some consensual mods have options to trigger x-somes by dialogue.

I ask that because i 'd love to attract npc and i want to force them to make love with my character.

I'd like for some npc to see the starting scene and finally sharing my body.

Afaik the closest thing to lure NPCs into sex is by TDF, a prostitution mod where you can dance naked and then the customers will talk to you. But only one at a time.

And i see that i have been raped with 2 or 3 monsters more often than npc...

Uh? You had more threesomes with creatures than NPCs? I know only very few xsome animations with creatures, except falmers and draugr.

When i have sex with a npc, the other are there and look, but don't react, i want my character being like a whore, a slut, submissive and loving sharing his body for who love her body. The npc(s) have the opportunity to assume their lust...

If you have ideas to making this possible it will be really cool.

Another option at least close to your wish: i believe some mods, at least cursed loot and Scent of Sex (depends on), have options to get raped when somebody sees nudity. So, you could start a masturbation animation and there are chances that somebody will rape you when you finished masturbating. In cursed loot it depends on several things, some of them you can define in the MCM. In Scent of Sex you can create your own rules when somebody will rape or ask you for sex.

Defeat is for beeing raped if you're defeated during combat (cursed loot can do that either) and has more some post assault options.

• 6 months later...

I thx you for your reply Nazzzgul666. 

For the threesome or moresome by creatures, yes, it's always with draugr, but they do it all the time, but no npc at all, and it's sad  :'(

I have notified that 100% for threesome in defeat, but i don't understand why they don't (but draugr do)....

And Yes i know scent of sex, i use it too. But i for some reason i don't know, i make some simple rules that never trigger (when you start to move silently with no clothes, then a npc come to make anal and....you know....but no npc come....)

I have already read the cursed loot mod description, yes it may be interesting but i don't want to be a slave, a sex-slave i prefer. If I could adjust cursed loot mod to trigger when i want and what sort of event trigger to my character, i may test it for a while to see how it works.

Archived