[WIP] A.S.I.A. --- Humans Improved?

Trykz

Is it normal for TBOS to attack you now because your a synth?

Yep. And if you go down the Minutemen line, you'll have a lot more targets to kill later on. Basically, I needed a suitable enemy for this race, and BoS simply made the most sense. That, and I never really liked the idea of some organisation dropping into my neighborhood threatening to kick everyone's ass. That's my job  :P

Trykz

Is it normal for TBOS to attack you now because your a synth?

Yep. And if you go down the Minutemen line, you'll have a lot more targets to kill later on. Basically, I needed a suitable enemy for this race, and BoS simply made the most sense. That, and I never really liked the idea of some organisation dropping into my neighborhood threatening to kick everyone's ass. That's my job  :P

Trykz

Couldn't agree more! I have never played a full BOS story line. That Knight Rhys got me so worked up and the BOS just come to the commonwealth and help themselves. Thats my Perk  :P

"Having a blast" I said earlier, Reason....I got to put him down! For all the other reasons Trykz,I thank you for that in particular!  Felt sooo Good! 

You're not a synth, you're an A.S.I.A. Much more advanced than one of those contraptions  :cool:

You're not a synth, you're an A.S.I.A. Much more advanced than one of those contraptions  :cool:

You think you're advanced now? Wait until I drop the Orbital Station in September. I just recently acquired permission to use a sweet new playable asset for it that will REALLY flip your lid. Lets just call it "Gen X" and leave it at that.... for now  :P

I'm hopeful that Bethesda will have a final CK to release after that, because I'm looking into an entirely new worldspace possibility for a future update sometime next year.

Trykz

So i found the terminal that would turn to Gen 2 but when i select gen 2 nothing happens. i'm level 21 and its the 20th day if that's what you mean by that, That being said i did somehow find my way into the production facility and use the chairs to go to gen 2 - 3 and that worked fine, then i loaded the save from before i used any of the doors to find out where i was to before all that. Watch and see for yourself.

So i found the terminal that would turn to Gen 2 but when i select gen 2 nothing happens. i'm level 21 and its the 20th day if that's what you mean by that, That being said i did somehow find my way into the production facility and use the chairs to go to gen 2 - 3 and that worked fine, then i loaded the save from before i used any of the doors to find out where i was to before all that. Watch and see for yourself.

The terminal inside the CIT rotunda itself will automatically turn you to a gen2 body when you find it.

The terminal inside the CIT rotunda itself will automatically turn you to a gen2 body when you find it.

God dam it i went straight passed that room like 3 times :/

God dam it i went straight passed that room like 3 times :/

The production facility opens up for you at level 20, when you can open the Pulowski shelter in the courtyard. Oddly, I don't recall adding any conditions requiring the previous terminal, so the one in the sewer bunker should work for you, but I suppose it's possible. Try the terminal in CIT Rotunda, then try the sewer bunker terminal again.

Trykz

I like the Bodymodel but it has always this sweaty/wet Texture. I this intended? if yes: will there a non-wet-version? if not: well,.. then i have to check a bunch of installed mod's...

keep up the great work :)

Yes. Totally intended. As a mechanical entity, it gives a sort of "running hot" vibe to the body's organic parts. But I can add some texture folder paths to the DL page this weekend that you can put your own specular textures into for less shine.

Trykz

Hello,

This is a really great mod, I like it alot and I guess it has lots of potential.

I think I am stuck now and want to check if I reached the end of the current content or I am just to stupid to see how it progress further. 

Attention! Might be spoiler for some who did not progress so far yet, it is content for level 40:

I reached gen 4 near the coast of boston waterfront and now there is no other terminal which might help me progress any further. In the facility I can only change armor and nothing to do there anymore.

Another issue I have is, that the overall armor bonus ist much less than I had with my former armor (I started with a fully equipped level 41, than a fresh character), will there be any compensation, which might make a high level a.s.i.a.-prime as strong as a normal player same level? Or even stronger, as the difficulty raised with more enemies and elss choices at the armor?

so trykz whats new in the latest update?

The final version is now up. Follow the instructions on the download page very carefully. It should address all of the reported issues to date. Anything that comes up from this point forward, will be dealt with through small patches or updates. Barring no further issues, the next update will come in September.

Trykz

Hello,

This is a really great mod, I like it alot and I guess it has lots of potential.

I think I am stuck now and want to check if I reached the end of the current content or I am just to stupid to see how it progress further. 

Attention! Might be spoiler for some who did not progress so far yet, it is content for level 40:

I reached gen 4 near the coast of boston waterfront and now there is no other terminal which might help me progress any further. In the facility I can only change armor and nothing to do there anymore.

Another issue I have is, that the overall armor bonus ist much less than I had with my former armor (I started with a fully equipped level 41, than a fresh character), will there be any compensation, which might make a high level a.s.i.a.-prime as strong as a normal player same level? Or even stronger, as the difficulty raised with more enemies and elss choices at the armor?

The number one suggestion for this mod is to start a NEW character. So if you're out of stuff to do, I can't help you. The mod is meant to be played "beside" your normal game. NOT in place of it. And certainly not at the end of it.

The armors have been adjusted in the final version. And they're MUCH better than most everything else.

Trykz

Just a heads up.....

I will no longer be dealing with issues posted to this thread. This is the [WIP] thread, and since the mod has been released,  jumping back and forth between the two threads is getting a bit hectic. Please direct any and all issues to the download thread of the mod. Thanks all,

Trykz

Just a heads up.....

I will no longer be dealing with issues posted to this thread. This is the [WIP] thread, and since the mod has been released,  jumping back and forth between the two threads is getting a bit hectic. Please direct any and all issues to the download thread of the mod. Thanks all,

Trykz

Best bet just to make sure would be to ask a moderator to lock the thread or see if they can merge the two into one.

Archived