[WIP] A.S.I.A. --- Humans Improved?

Trykz

So I just started playing through Nuka World.....

As I'm playing through, I'm noticing TONS of assets and areas that my mod could play right into perfectly (like maybe an extension of the Galactic Zone's "robotic" content with a new area added on?).

I copied out the file from my Data folder so I could have a look at the assets in the CK, and I'm seeing even more stuff than I've seen in the game thus far  :)

Using Nuka World assets would make the mod dependent on the DLC. However, it's already dependent on Automatron and I figure more players likely have Nuka World than Automatron anyway.

Anyhow, I'm curious what others might think.....

Trykz

Because of good quality mods, ie iHuman and what I'm seeing here and others is the reason I got the DLC's for.

I for one will invest when stories are very good. If there is a good story be had I expect many feel the same, The DLC's become well worth it.

Besides if the mod will only be further improved by needing DLC then I say go for it.

• 4 weeks later...

This.....

post-26143-0-48170100-1492285401_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-92481100-1492285430_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-61888800-1492285434_thumb.jpg

post-26143-0-28745900-1492285439_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-96937500-1492285442_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-41352300-1492285447_thumb.jpg

is the Nanite Sequencer Terminal. It's purpose is singular:

to disassemble and reassemble organic and micro-robotic material

individually, accurately, and simultaneously. It's reflector dish doubles as

a containment field for it's nanite cloud, which it focuses and fires

at whatever target is on it's reflector platform.

It is quite deadly to humans who occupy the immediate space

around it, as it utilizes extreme doses of radiation to activate

the nanite cloud while it re-matrixes the target material. It is

capable of irradiating a human to death in less than 60 seconds.

Re-matrixed targets gain a natural immunity to this radiation,

due to the nanites remaining in the body. Nanites which work in

various ways.

Both beneficial AND detrimental.....

Needless to say, any human target utilizing this device will NOT be human

once it's sequence completes. That said, the reflector platform, once powered,

is capable of removing the sequencer's effects, thus returning the target

to it's previous genetic makeup. Great caution should be observed, because

the reflector platform also emits deadly doses of radiation, which will kill

any human remaining nearby.

You have been warned.....

That said:

the sequencer terminal is housed in a top-secret C.I.T. research

and development facility on the Boston city coast.

post-26143-0-22796500-1492285465_thumb.jpg

It's 4 floors once housed top research professors in the fields

of micro-robotics (nanomite tech), advanced micro-biology, and

applied nuclear physics. Together, they were close to bringing human

disease of EVERY form to an end, until an ill-timed pre-Halloween party

on the facility's waterfront terrace changed all that.

Who could have known?

No one. But someone, or something found out what they were

working on here. And if you're unlucky, you will too  :ph34r:

Stay tuned.....

Trykz

Wonderful! Been hoping this mod was going further!

Ok,  I Admit, Am daily checking for updates ^^

Still enjoying i Human:)  

Though am not finding any more than 2 relevant terminals. will keep looking

If you happen along any scenes of mass carnage, keep an

ever watchful eye. Because you might just get caught by

these badass bitches:

post-26143-0-42487700-1492391367_thumb.jpg

5 post-war, rogue A.S.I.A. Generation 1's with a single solitary purpose:

The acquisition of organic and robotic material from ANY source.....

Including YOU should you stumble across their path  :ph34r:

You can read more about them, AND their ongoing mission on the A.S.I.A.

Prime terminal you'll need to find to get the Pip-Boy sequencer program  ;)

Trykz

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit bored of working on all the mechanics of this, so I decided to do some more texture work:

Gen 2

post-26143-0-88820400-1493562586_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-57549700-1493562591_thumb.jpg

Gen 1

post-26143-0-82339600-1493562679_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-06802400-1493562688_thumb.jpg

Patent info, circuit patterns, and barcodes galore....

All designed to remind you of one thing:

You weren't "born", you were "manufactured"

:dodgy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be including a few different circuit patterns and colors post-release.

They're full diffuse texture replacers, so I'd rather post them as separate downloads

to keep the base mod's filesize reasonable. They're also 4096x4096, so they

may be a bit taxing on older graphics cards.

Trykz

More great work, Keep it up Trykz

The Barcodes a nice touch! 

Hope to see more of the Institute cuffs after release,

Hitech suiting this the best and after reading barcode fine print, Logical too

Hope for a chrome inlay option still. iHuman I use none other.

Game now is an iHuman so yeah still enjoying it heaps:)

More great work, Keep it up Trykz

The Barcodes a nice touch! 

Hope to see more of the Institute cuffs after release,

Hitech suiting this the best and after reading barcode fine print, Logical too

Hope for a chrome inlay option still. iHuman I use none other.

Game now is an iHuman so yeah still enjoying it heaps:)

The chrome frame is still available. After creating the material file (which I'd never worked with before) for it, there was no way I wasn't going to use it for this mod  :P Glad your still having fun with iHuman. You're gonna like this one even more. TONS more stuff involved  ;)

Trykz

So this is going to be a Story/alternate start mod or something?

It's essentially a race mod (4 races in the same grain actually) with it's own terminal driven story built in. It does however, rely on a number of mods to increase it's depth and feel (no hard dependencies, mind you).

Trykz

so is it something our character gets turned in to or do we need to choose from the beginning from the game?

The race swap is handled via terminal scripts. There's also a holotape that can be used in the Pip-Boy, but only to swap between the first 3 generations. The fourth generation can only be acquired at it's dedicated terminal, and won't be easy to find (or get to) early in the game. But when you find it, it can be used to switch back and forth between ALL generations. The terminals, as you find them, will give you clues into where you need to look for the next, which opens up the corresponding generation. It goes something like this (all during normal gameplay):

You "stumble" across the first terminal and you learn something you would never believe possible = Gen 1 access. You're then given a hint toward what area of the game you need to proceed toward for find out more information. Eventually, you work your way through the first three generations, only to find yourself back where it all began, and reminded of what you've known all along  ;)

Looks very nice though more importantly roughly when do we get our dirty little hands on it :shy:

The current goal is the end of this month. Depending on a few other aspects of FO4 modding I'm hoping to see resolved prior to release. If I need to work around them, then it could be mid-June.

Trykz

The current goal is the end of this month. Depending on a few other aspects of FO4 modding I'm hoping to see resolved prior to release. If I need to work around them, then it could be mid-June.

Trykz

Nice, another profile looms on mo2 for fallout 4, and of course a new character to play it with.

you know it would be great if the first time becomming an asia is like unvoluntary (srry for bad english) like your captured and then your transformed into one that would be neat

You aren't far off  ;)

I've built this mod to work with the vanilla game OR ANY alternate start mod in use. Meaning you could start it with an existing character, but you'll miss out on a lot of the story experiences that a new character utilizes during their progression from Generation 1 - 4. So for that reason alone, I'll be suggesting a brand new character. Mechanically, there have been no major issues whatsoever.

I've been play-testing this mod as I'm building it, and have created upwards of 40 new characters to make sure that none of the later content messes up the previous. The story is terminal driven (both edited vanilla AND custom), and every terminal points you in the general direction of the next, unlocking model generations every few levels as you go. There is no quest involved. Every terminal also contains usage requirements that must be met to proceed. Generation 4 is impossible to acquire without following the terminals, and acquiring prior generations first. Nearly every terminal contains entries that will not show up if you aren't at least the minimum required level. The story begins at a terminal in Vault 111. I'll get some screenshots of it later this week. I'll have to roll a new character to get some LOL

Trykz

I'm so looking forward to this! 

The more I read your posts the more and more excited to get my mitts on this mod :P

I for one will say this right now, Thank you for the hard work you are obviously pouring into the mod.

Actually like there is no quest involved, Gives me more reason to use the journal mod during this as my character progresses

Awesome stuff, can already feel the immersion !  

I'm so looking forward to this! 

The more I read your posts the more and more excited to get my mitts on this mod :P

I for one will say this right now, Thank you for the hard work you are obviously pouring into the mod.

Actually like there is no quest involved, Gives me more reason to use the journal mod during this as my character progresses

Awesome stuff, can already feel the immersion !  

Essentially, I wrote a whole story in my head, and instead of typing it out in a word program, I wrote it into the terminals in the game. The medium fits the story perfectly, and you're given reasons either before or after for why everything happens. The ending? Well, there isn't one. At least not yet. I have a ton of stuff I want to add as FO4 modding advances toward Skyrim's level. It's taking some time, but it'll eventually get there. And as it does, this mod will continue through patch content later.

I built over 30 race mods for Skyrim. And they all fit into the games lore in one way or another. Wildlings best of all. Simple mod, with some simple content that drastically altered how you played the game. It's impressive how much you can control the ebb and flow of gameplay through simple abilities and some faction changes without breaking any vanilla content. And Wildlings was probably my best example of that. Moonshadow Elves was equally well received, and that didn't really change any gameplay aspects at all.

As far as race modding goes, FO4 doesn't really have the flexibility of Skyrim's lore. So there really isn't that much outside of the box you can do and make it work. But I have some really cool future ideas planned for this one.....

And one of them will put your A.S.I.A. character in orbit around the Earth on a pretty sizable space station filled with stuff to do. I've already started building it with stuff I found in Nuka World's files. But I'll leave the details of that for later. There's some stuff I need to work out before I can show it off  ;)

Trykz

put your A.S.I.A. character in orbit around the Earth on a pretty sizable space station filled with stuff to do " 

OMG Thais incredible ! I read that over and over for it to sink in I'm not dreaming ! Far out. Coming from a sci-fi fanatic (Excluding mainstream) this is perfect!

just wow...

Reading about the  Wildlings, Yes I've have seen that mod and its giving me incentive to blow dust off Skyrim and go back there.

Again, Thank you  :D

Well, since I let the cat out of the bag, I may as well show off a little  :P

Welcome, to A.S.I.A. Orbital Station

(or at least the start of it  ;) )

post-26143-0-40977200-1494370947_thumb.jpg

The above screenshot is on the Observation Deck.

It's the first area you'll see when you get teleported here.

And if you don't proceed carefully, it may very well be the last.

Access to the station will require a level 50+ character.

Your goal here, will be to reach the Engineering level to

restore the station's power core. Your path through

it's numrous rooms and passages will NOT be easy. You WILL face

deadly enemies as you make your way through the entire station.

The following shots are all of the beginning of this deck, which will be 

quite expansive. And it's only the first of many you must work through

to reach your goal.

post-26143-0-82161800-1494370850_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-01187800-1494370870_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-86537300-1494370884_thumb.jpg

post-26143-0-90715800-1494370887_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-13634600-1494370906_thumb.jpg

The entire station, once cleared of all it's hostile inhabitants,

will be yours to do with as you please, and will be fully workshop capable.

What you see here is only a small portion of what I intend to build

into this. Hence, it's very basic appearance.

The station will require my race mod to utilize, and is dependent on every DLC

with the exception of Far Harbor.

My estimated timeframe for completion is September.

And I believe you'll find it well worth the wait  :cool:

Trykz

I know its going to be worth the wait !!! 

While looking at the pictures I have Youtube on with  NASA Voyager Space Sounds - 8h Journey Ambient Mix.

Looking at the pictures and what I hear. Its so going to be worth the wait I know it  :cool:  More immersion lol 

Had Wondered how a Station would turn out inside but the vault-tech build is ideal !

Also something with FO4 is the continuous rubble, rubbish, devastation making it a nice break going into vaults or anywhere Clean! 

One reason I favor the Institute....

Seeing this is yet another welcome break from, 'The landscape and radiation every ten feet' (pipers quote, cant recall all of it)

50+ character, yikes making the station ones own will be even more rewarding. Oh that brings a question!

The Robot repair kits iHuman can use, Presume that remains?

Also can they become more effective over time/levels? 

Normally I hot key the Robot repairs beside the stimpack key. Bumps, scrapes or some rads I robot kit it away but the major injuries I hit the stim. and they hurt now  (with mod)

Rightly so, who can jab a big needle into their chests and not feel anything? :)  I know I love immersion 

Archived