(Project / recruitement) Night Mistress Mansion : Quo Vagis for Skyrim

Delzaron

Hi

There is a proposition for a project.

We have already several prostitution mod, but this time the idea is to construct it, like the Animal Mansion.

Ther goal ? Develop a "mansion", hire people, realize paints, make money, and entertain clients.

Where ? The mansion will be located at Solitude.

Who ? The first Characters involved in the mod are the player, the Mistress of the Nigh (a vampire lady), her thrall/secretary, and a thrall prostitute.

Beginning : Player could aplly to work in the mansion, or to be sold to the Mistress of the Night (so, Simple slavery outcome).

Mod content :

- player prostitution of course !

- NPCs prostitution of course (the mod will need radiant prostitution or Maria Eden for that).

- quests : hire more whores, develop the mansion, solve problems, make moral choices.

Like : retrieve the thrall whore, hire some dancers and some girls, deal with the Bard college, deal with the jarl Elisif,

- Several prestations levels :

There will be whores, dancers, courtesan, and specialities for the best clients.

- Flyers and pictures !

Edit a flyer for recruiting employee.

Convince some women to pose nude for the mansion, and edit a book with the pictures. So, according to vanilla skyrim, we need to class skyrim women (shy, naughty, etc...), to use a pose mod (for example, ysolda with her mamoth husk...) and to place these pictures in books (three pictures per book, themed, like "kinky forsworns", "Solitude special hot chicks", etc...)

- Morality matters :

Help the Night Mistress to design her business. For example, do you will support the hire of some underage girls for special clients, or not ?

Do you support to hire that skooma drug addict ?

What do you think about that ?

Thanks in advance.

(this topic just reminded me that I still have to try out two of your mods, anyway...)

I love the idea.

• I am curious what you have in mind for Elisif, will it end with her being forced to serve clients a few evenings a week as a whore (jarl by day, whore by night)?
  • Equipping a chastity belt with cursed-plugs might be an incentive for one or two bards to work at the mansion as it will be the only way they will enjoy an orgasm while being teased all day. 
  • Of course some (forced) naked advertising that is ordered to walk through Skyrim might help getting new clients.
  • The player could be asked to capture two loving sisters, turn one of them against the other (without the other knowing) till she agrees to be the mistress and torture her sister who does not understand why (and is wearing a ball gag). Another outcome could be that both sisters will be at the end of a more severe whip if you do nothing, to add a bit of morale dilemma.
  • When it comes to Skooma, more devious would be to make some gal get addicted, and forcing her to pleasure clients to get her dose.
  • But you could also sabotage the business of a local shopkeeper, forcing him/her to earn extra money at the mansion.
  • Rescue a captured priestess, but her enemies are still after her. Fortunate you know about a strong vampire lady who might help her stay safe. You know that she will not agree when she knows the what will be in store for her at the mansion. But you will also know that she will die when she won't accept the help from the Mistress of the Night.
  • ...etc

I can see many opportunities for small quests to expand the mansion. Of course a few repeating quests for the dragonborn might be in order to make it feels like it is hard work to make business flourish (like asking women to pose or walk around naked as an advertisement).

What I need in term of collaborations :

- to use poses... yes, the models should assume a pose before the "shooting" (the painting, there are no camera in skyrim, except some dwemer technologies)

- so, for each NPC on the list, I'll need to make screenshots... and to convert it in objectreferences (painting on wall) in Skyrim ! That's mean using 3d modelling and textures...

- tag all NPCs needed...

- separate the whores into several catagories "prostitute", "dancer", "special", and "courtesan". Each of them should offer different services, and ask different amount of money (courtesan are the best, but the most expensive).

Although I like the idea of creating a picture book, I suddenly realize that it might be difficult to create the images in advance. Most gamers have mods in place that alters (improves) the looks of NPC's. Although I am not very well informed on that matter, I do not know if there is a mod or a tool that allows to create pictures based upon what the player is actually seeing.

What do you mean with tagging all the NPC's needed? Might that be something I can help with?

Although there is little doubt that you have enough ideas yourself, I could try to describe one or two quests, including the (sometimes optional) dialogues and NPC's involved. (it will be up to you to decide if you like it and if it fits with the rest of the mod)

Although I like the idea of creating a picture book, I suddenly realize that it might be difficult to create the images in advance. Most gamers have mods in place that alters (improves) the looks of NPC's. Although I am not very well informed on that matter, I do not know if there is a mod or a tool that allows to create pictures based upon what the player is actually seeing.

What do you mean with tagging all the NPC's needed? Might that be something I can help with?

Although there is little doubt that you have enough ideas yourself, I could try to describe one or two quests, including the (sometimes optional) dialogues and NPC's involved. (it will be up to you to decide if you like it and if it fits with the rest of the mod)

For NPCs : yes, lot of players try to improve the NPCs looks... so, i think pictures with vanilla faces can be good. Hairstyle does'nt matter (the NPC changed her hairstyle for the pose).

I post that topic surely because I don't have enough ideas, and I can't do that mod alone !

(idea : a delivery quest, player as courtesan need to go to a party with nobles, and to participaite to the nobles amusements... like Mlle Christmas).

This sounds very interesting.

A few ideas that reading the thread thus far has sparked, for what they're worth:

- Moral choices: for recruitment quests could branch along "persuade/seduce vs coerce/compel" lines (mechanics will depend on dependencies and it would be great if there were a way to leave this kind of thing as open as possible so that dependencies are soft - ie quests can be completed with whatever resources individual players have).

- NPCs: creating a few npcs for quests, there should be, imo, a lot of young men and women who are effectively refugees displaced by the war and general mayhem (Sapphire's backstory, the farmer and wife on the road, etc) who could be recruitment targets for any roles at the mansion and there could be subsequent repeating quests about improving/specializing their abilities. Personally, I prefer not to mess about with vanilla unique npcs too much, my game seems more stable that way, and everybody has their own, differing views of the npcs they've seen a zillion times so it avoids clashes of personal taste some. On the other hand, unique vanilla npcs are great for things like RP's "home delivery" repeatables for higher end courtesans and the like.

- Special Events: the next version of SLEN is slated to have a new mechanic to allow player-initiated (and paid for) parties/orgies, it may be helpful in figuring out how to do similar things for the mansion. If this new thing works as well as the other SLEN functions I'd say it'd make a good model (keep in mind, I don't know beans about how it works).

- Quests: There are things that the house is always going to need to operate so a lot of quests could be simple "bring x septims" "get cure disease potions" and that sort of thing. Not at all glamorous, but also things that most can do while just out and about in Skyrim, or there could be options like smithing or enchanting new gear for the house guards depending on player skills.

It might be interesting to have some of the quests also function as "tests" that influence the relationship between the vampire boss and the pc - maybe certain choices by the player open new dialog or quest options that may/or not lead to yet others. Some sort of special mini-quests that are more about the npc than the business.

hope that'll give someone better ideas than mine. Good luck

This sounds very interesting.

A few ideas that reading the thread thus far has sparked, for what they're worth:

- Moral choices: for recruitment quests could branch along "persuade/seduce vs coerce/compel" lines (mechanics will depend on dependencies and it would be great if there were a way to leave this kind of thing as open as possible so that dependencies are soft - ie quests can be completed with whatever resources individual players have).

- NPCs: creating a few npcs for quests, there should be, imo, a lot of young men and women who are effectively refugees displaced by the war and general mayhem (Sapphire's backstory, the farmer and wife on the road, etc) who could be recruitment targets for any roles at the mansion and there could be subsequent repeating quests about improving/specializing their abilities. Personally, I prefer not to mess about with vanilla unique npcs too much, my game seems more stable that way, and everybody has their own, differing views of the npcs they've seen a zillion times so it avoids clashes of personal taste some. On the other hand, unique vanilla npcs are great for things like RP's "home delivery" repeatables for higher end courtesans and the like.

- Special Events: the next version of SLEN is slated to have a new mechanic to allow player-initiated (and paid for) parties/orgies, it may be helpful in figuring out how to do similar things for the mansion. If this new thing works as well as the other SLEN functions I'd say it'd make a good model (keep in mind, I don't know beans about how it works).

- Quests: There are things that the house is always going to need to operate so a lot of quests could be simple "bring x septims" "get cure disease potions" and that sort of thing. Not at all glamorous, but also things that most can do while just out and about in Skyrim, or there could be options like smithing or enchanting new gear for the house guards depending on player skills.

It might be interesting to have some of the quests also function as "tests" that influence the relationship between the vampire boss and the pc - maybe certain choices by the player open new dialog or quest options that may/or not lead to yet others. Some sort of special mini-quests that are more about the npc than the business.

hope that'll give someone better ideas than mine. Good luck

Moral choices : so that's mean to do variables like the ones in Captured dreams... but that also mean a good peron in MCM scripting.

NPCs : I plan to create NPCs for the Mansion staff and posisble hirelings. Deliveries will be set for Vanilla NPCs.

Special event : yep, that can be fine to do that.

Random quests : yes, it will be things like that.

The main quest itself will need to deal with Dibella Temple, Bard college, jarls, etc...

Some ideas for quests

I imagine that most quests can be done without sex, although "bribing with sex" will provide quicker results.

Repeatable - increasing fame

Although over time fame will increase automatically, at first you need to give fame a little push. The player can do either of these quests.

> Talk to bards, as people often ask these where they could have some fun. They will ask you to brighten up the place a bit (let you dance naked in the middle of the room) as a favor in return.

> Talk to stewards and tell them about a way for the nobles to have some joy in a discrete way. You will have to give a demonstration in the form of sex.

Repeatable - a blind eye

You need enough guards and imperial soldiers to turn a blind eye. These quests are repeatable "point gaining" quests, like the quests provided by Vex and Delvin from the Thieves Guild. You can pick the type of quests that suits you most. These quests involves.

> Bride guards and soldiers with sex

> Give guards and soldiers a "free pass", meaning that you pay for their expenses at the mansion

> Supply a decent amount of liquor.

Repeatable - Building

By doing these quests, the mansion will actually grow bigger and have more furniture. Although this quest is repeatable, there is a limited amount of times these building quest can be done.

> Buy some toys from blacksmiths (this includes shackles and special furniture).

> Get some workers to build additional spaces.

> etc...

As fame, "blind eye" and the actual mansion increases, special quests will appear (although some might be available from the start).

Below I have a couple of larger quests.

General Tullius (gaining support)

Just find something compromising about him. You probably require the assistance of Legate Rikki, meaning that you have to make her feel relax thus she might say a bit more than she intents. Although general Tullius is married, apparently he has an affair with someone from the bard college. Rikki also tells you that the smith has crafted some jewelry as a nice present. Next step would be to find out how the jewelry looks like by talking to the smith. After that you just need to spot the bard who owns that piece of jewelry. A possible plot twist, it could be one of the male students or teachers.

Jar Elisif (gaining support)

To gain the support from the Jarl, the Mistress of the Night requires to take a peek into Elisif's head. When Elisif is asleep, you need to replace. The next day (or the next night), the Mistress of the Night will have found out that Elisif is 'unbalanced'. "Our young jarl is a smart gal who truly desires to help the people of Skyrim. I even sense that she has some leadership skills she is not yet aware of. But she is also filled with,... desires in a way that would not fit a strong woman that she wants to be for her people. What I have in mind might even help her, in a sense."

Anyway, the next step will be to stimulate Elisif's desires by putting aphrodisiacs in her food. Talk with Odor the chef and you find out that the jarl likes certain herbs a lot. After replacing the herbs, it will take some time for Elisif has eaten it. An additional quest involving the Eastern Empire Trading Company might ensure that Elisif will eat the modified herb for a long time. The next day when talking to Elisif you could mention that she looks a bit flushed, but that you know of a perfect dirty but discrete way to cure her. She will act offended, but one or two days later, a courier will send you a message from the jarl. Apparently she has changed her mind.

After a nice conversation and a first introduction to the Mistress of the Night, the jarl find herself having a second job three evenings a week. On those evenings she will sneak out of the palace to the mansion. There she will be stripped, blindfolded and put in a pillory, ready to be used like a cheap whore by anybody who walks in the hallway of the mansion. Due to the position and the blindfold, nobody will know it is the jarl. And the jarl will feel better when her cravings are fulfilled.

Later, the Mistress of the Night might reveal that a good shag would have been sufficient to 'balance the mind' of Elisif. But due to the special herbs she needs something a bit more stronger to stay balanced. A nice addition might be that during these quests, you actually find out about a plot to weaken Elisif's position and prevent that. After all, with Elisif supporting the mansion, you also want her to stay in power. And preventing the plot will help in gaining the jarls's trust.

Bodies (not loosing support and increasing the mansion)

Twice, a blood-drained dead body will be found. Apparently a male master vampire tries to undermine the mansion. It might be a former lover of the Night Mistress who holds a grudge against her. Your task will be to hunt down that vampire. The execution of the vampire will be done in public at the same place where Roggvir was executed with the help of the sun. Do not forget to ball-gag the vampire to prevent him to spill out secrets.

After clearing out the vampire-nest, you will find out a nice surprise in the master bedroom, a female vampire all tied up. Apparently she is the new lover of the male master vampire and enjoys being tied up. Of course she hates you (for killing her lover) and will try to kill you when been given the chance. You can even find out that the dead bodies was her idea and that she was responsible for the second dead. But, she is tied up and helpless and appears to be a perfect addition for the mansion. Especially for those customers who likes to be 'a bit rough and abusive'. After a while, any resilience will be beaten out of her, and she will accept her new role.

One problem remains, the second body was the alchemist in service of the Night Mistress. The Night Mistress lets her personal customers also pay in blood, making sure that they drink some wine with a cure disease potion mixed in it afterwards. But with her personal alchemist dead, her supply of cure disease is limited. You need to find a new alchemist somewhere and persuade him/her to work in Solitude (I can easily add a small additional quest to persuade the new alchemist).

Hard times (increasing the mansion)

The Night Mistress has received several special requests of the same type. Due to the money involved, she wishes to fulfill the request for her customers. She orders you to search for a nice farmer girl somewhere in The Reach, Falkreath or The Rift. Just ask a couple of barkeepers if they know about people in trouble.

You will be pointed to a farmers family with two daughters and a younger son and a grandma that have a hard time after their cattle and a large sum of their stocks had been burned down by a dragon nearby. The farmer has been injured badly and in little shape to work for a while, while the youngest two are too young for physical labor. After killing the dragon, at least the family can sleep without fear, but there still is little food on the table.

During a private conversation with their eldest daughter, you try to subtle mention that you know of a way for her to earn money that will support the family. Even though you are vague, she knows right away what you mean. And although a bit offended, she does agrees to support her family. You do mention that you do not know all the details either. When asking her if she is ok with it, she makes it clear that she does not wants to, but that her family needs the money and she does it to support them. Her only request is that her family would not know the truth, thus you come up with a nurse slash alchemist apprentice.

Back in Solitude, it appears the the special request was bestiality. The farmers girls was not happy with regular prostitution and certainly objects to this. But a few wine and the promise of septims, the farmers girls agrees to have her virginity taken away by a dog as other people watch. The next day you need to help her as she receives a letter from her family. Together with the Night Mistress' personal alchemist, you help her to write a letter telling that although it is hard work, especially with all the training she receives, she is doing fine. After all, she does not wants her family to worry as they have a hard time as it is.

A few days later, you are asked to bring a letter to her family personally. You will notice that the farmers girl is 'broken', like an empty version of her former self, writing a letter telling that all is fine. But as you bring her letter, you will find a happy family that are now able to cope with the situation due to the money and letters that is sent by their daughter of who they are very proud of.

(I guess this quest could leave the player with an odd feeling. Should you wish, I could try to write all the dialogues)

If you like these ideas, I will be happy to see if I can think of some more.

Interesting ideas and, knowing your works, I suppose that you aren't looking for a "basic rich-pervert club" mod, but something more elaborate, with story, mechanics etc.

About that I'll need some more background about what you want to achieve (no need to spoiler anything, just a general ideas),

Like The Manor, the Mistress, Their goal, she want Money? achieve power? Both? Spread dementia?

The Manor will be an "High class" estabilishment or something more popular?

What's your "size-objective" for this mod?

What's the amount of perversion that this mod aim to reach?

Which limitations?

Waiting for your answer here one speculations:

Note: This is only a specualtion and contains drafts of ideas, if interested let me know and I could expand it further

Thinking about an activity targeted for Middle-high class (rich, noble, merchant, social climber, hi-mages, great champions, etc.) focused on gain power and money would be nice use the basic ideas of "exclusive BSDM club" (Various games/challenge focused to create a parallel "social ladder" valid only inside the club) and elaborate a bit the situation.

What about a Theater-Club?

A 'Club' that have various "Habitat" [i don't use 'Locations' to avoid confusion] where some Npcs plays some roles and the clients have to achieve various goal, to win some privileges (that could spent in *something*)

It could start as "simple and sad" generic brothel and then evolve itself, adding new 'rooms', getmore space, when the PC does various activity (recruiting Npcs, obtains resources, autorization, approval, political power, etc)

Some example:

"The Jarl Court"

6 Npcs (to recruits) that makes the Jarl, the steward, the housecarl, the court wizard, the servants

8 Clients (max) that should achieve various tasks to gain privilege

"The Dinner"

8 clients that play an internal game that force, one after another to plays sexual entrateinment of various type for the others

"The Dungeon"

8 Npcs to recruits that make the part of the Bandits

6 Client that should play as prisioner and escape from a cell

"The Tavern"

I don't real have ideas about that, the basic structure of every tavern in skyrim is starting to get confused by all that devious mods :P

"The Slaver Auction"

The clients plays as Slaves that should be sold in a fake auction, they should raises their values doing various activity (mostly asked by the 'crowd' of the recruited npc), who get the best selling price win

Etc.

The PC should, unlock the habitat (various quest to gain the resources), recruit the 'actors' and sell the Client roles to other npcs

Then it could move over, assist to the intercourse of the habitat or play itself as client (paying).

The privilege gained by the Npcs are used in some scene or to enable specific quest for the PC (for example one customer gain sufficient point to have a blowjob from the PC, or to force the PC to seduce another npc, or do something else, I don't know, walk dressed in hoorker's fat in solitude? whatever...)

Also convince specifics Npc to be recruited will give a bonus on 'Things' (like recruit/corrupt a 'priestess of diabella' for a kinky role)

This also make this mod "modular" allowing you to elaborate it habitat by habitat (instead that the Web-developping typical of the quest with choses)

Let me know, then I could give more ideas if needed ;)

Ok, let's making the point about this :

Some ideas for quests

I imagine that most quests can be done without sex, although "bribing with sex" will provide quicker results.

Although over time fame will increase automatically, at first you need to give fame a little push. The player can do either of these quests.

> Talk to bards, as people often ask these where they could have some fun. They will ask you to brighten up the place a bit (let you dance naked in the middle of the room) as a favor in return.

> Talk to stewards and tell them about a way for the nobles to have some joy in a discrete way. You will have to give a demonstration in the form of sex.

Repeatable - a blind eye

You need enough guards and imperial soldiers to turn a blind eye. These quests are repeatable "point gaining" quests, like the quests provided by Vex and Delvin from the Thieves Guild. You can pick the type of quests that suits you most. These quests involves.

> Give guards and soldiers a "free pass", meaning that you pay for their expenses at the mansion

Repeatable - Building

By doing these quests, the mansion will actually grow bigger and have more furniture. Although this quest is repeatable, there is a limited amount of times these building quest can be done.

> Buy some toys from blacksmiths (this includes shackles and special furniture).

> etc...

As fame, "blind eye" and the actual mansion increases, special quests will appear (although some might be available from the start).

Just find something compromising about him. You probably require the assistance of Legate Rikki, meaning that you have to make her feel relax thus she might say a bit more than she intents. Although general Tullius is married, apparently he has an affair with someone from the bard college. Rikki also tells you that the smith has crafted some jewelry as a nice present. Next step would be to find out how the jewelry looks like by talking to the smith. After that you just need to spot the bard who owns that piece of jewelry. A possible plot twist, it could be one of the male students or teachers.

To gain the support from the Jarl, the Mistress of the Night requires to take a peek into Elisif's head. When Elisif is asleep, you need to replace. The next day (or the next night), the Mistress of the Night will have found out that Elisif is 'unbalanced'. "Our young jarl is a smart gal who truly desires to help the people of Skyrim. I even sense that she has some leadership skills she is not yet aware of. But she is also filled with,... desires in a way that would not fit a strong woman that she wants to be for her people. What I have in mind might even help her, in a sense."

Anyway, the next step will be to stimulate Elisif's desires by putting aphrodisiacs in her food. Talk with Odor the chef and you find out that the jarl likes certain herbs a lot. After replacing the herbs, it will take some time for Elisif has eaten it. An additional quest involving the Eastern Empire Trading Company might ensure that Elisif will eat the modified herb for a long time. The next day when talking to Elisif you could mention that she looks a bit flushed, but that you know of a perfect dirty but discrete way to cure her. She will act offended, but one or two days later, a courier will send you a message from the jarl. Apparently she has changed her mind.

After a nice conversation and a first introduction to the Mistress of the Night, the jarl find herself having a second job three evenings a week. On those evenings she will sneak out of the palace to the mansion. There she will be stripped, blindfolded and put in a pillory, ready to be used like a cheap whore by anybody who walks in the hallway of the mansion. Due to the position and the blindfold, nobody will know it is the jarl. And the jarl will feel better when her cravings are fulfilled.

Later, the Mistress of the Night might reveal that a good shag would have been sufficient to 'balance the mind' of Elisif. But due to the special herbs she needs something a bit more stronger to stay balanced. A nice addition might be that during these quests, you actually find out about a plot to weaken Elisif's position and prevent that. After all, with Elisif supporting the mansion, you also want her to stay in power. And preventing the plot will help in gaining the jarls's trust.

Twice, a blood-drained dead body will be found. Apparently a male master vampire tries to undermine the mansion. It might be a former lover of the Night Mistress who holds a grudge against her. Your task will be to hunt down that vampire. The execution of the vampire will be done in public at the same place where Roggvir was executed with the help of the sun. Do not forget to ball-gag the vampire to prevent him to spill out secrets.

After clearing out the vampire-nest, you will find out a nice surprise in the master bedroom, a female vampire all tied up. Apparently she is the new lover of the male master vampire and enjoys being tied up. Of course she hates you (for killing her lover) and will try to kill you when been given the chance. You can even find out that the dead bodies was her idea and that she was responsible for the second dead. But, she is tied up and helpless and appears to be a perfect addition for the mansion. Especially for those customers who likes to be 'a bit rough and abusive'. After a while, any resilience will be beaten out of her, and she will accept her new role.

One problem remains, the second body was the alchemist in service of the Night Mistress. The Night Mistress lets her personal customers also pay in blood, making sure that they drink some wine with a cure disease potion mixed in it afterwards. But with her personal alchemist dead, her supply of cure disease is limited. You need to find a new alchemist somewhere and persuade him/her to work in Solitude (I can easily add a small additional quest to persuade the new alchemist).

The Night Mistress has received several special requests of the same type. Due to the money involved, she wishes to fulfill the request for her customers. She orders you to search for a nice farmer girl somewhere in The Reach, Falkreath or The Rift. Just ask a couple of barkeepers if they know about people in trouble.

You will be pointed to a farmers family with two daughters and a younger son and a grandma that have a hard time after their cattle and a large sum of their stocks had been burned down by a dragon nearby. The farmer has been injured badly and in little shape to work for a while, while the youngest two are too young for physical labor. After killing the dragon, at least the family can sleep without fear, but there still is little food on the table.

During a private conversation with their eldest daughter, you try to subtle mention that you know of a way for her to earn money that will support the family. Even though you are vague, she knows right away what you mean. And although a bit offended, she does agrees to support her family. You do mention that you do not know all the details either. When asking her if she is ok with it, she makes it clear that she does not wants to, but that her family needs the money and she does it to support them. Her only request is that her family would not know the truth, thus you come up with a nurse slash alchemist apprentice.

Back in Solitude, it appears the the special request was bestiality. The farmers girls was not happy with regular prostitution and certainly objects to this. But a few wine and the promise of septims, the farmers girls agrees to have her virginity taken away by a dog as other people watch. The next day you need to help her as she receives a letter from her family. Together with the Night Mistress' personal alchemist, you help her to write a letter telling that although it is hard work, especially with all the training she receives, she is doing fine. After all, she does not wants her family to worry as they have a hard time as it is.

A few days later, you are asked to bring a letter to her family personally. You will notice that the farmers girl is 'broken', like an empty version of her former self, writing a letter telling that all is fine. But as you bring her letter, you will find a happy family that are now able to cope with the situation due to the money and letters that is sent by their daughter of who they are very proud of.

(I guess this quest could leave the player with an odd feeling. Should you wish, I could try to write all the dialogues)

I like these quests, except the Elisif one... she's most a courtesan than a cheap whore.

The last idea wirh the farm girl is a matter of morality.

Interesting ideas and, knowing your works, I suppose that you aren't looking for a "basic rich-pervert club" mod, but something more elaborate, with story, mechanics etc.

Yes. Something more like Captured dreams mansion.

About that I'll need some more background about what you want to achieve (no need to spoiler anything, just a general ideas),

Like The Manor, the Mistress, Their goal, she want Money? achieve power? Both? Spread dementia?

The Manor will be an "High class" estabilishment or something more popular?

What's your "size-objective" for this mod?

What's the amount of perversion that this mod aim to reach?

Which limitations?

You know my mods are lovecraft themed. This one will not be an exception.

The Mistress of the Night looks like a vampire, but she's more like the Whispering One : she's something deeper... the Dunwich Abomination (but a sexy one) ! It will be like Claudia Little Secrets, except this time, your boss will become the goddess...

Her objective is to build a cult, and to establish a link between Nirn and her world. For that, she needs power and influence. Money is not an objective, just a mean.

The mod will be also linked to other mods with great Ancients :

- if you have TID, one objective will be linked to the Whispering One.

- if you have FTD, you will need to deal with Mankara and the lord of the deeps minions.

- if you have AFS, you will need to deal with Shub Niggurath minions.

Thinking about an activity targeted for Middle-high class (rich, noble, merchant, social climber, hi-mages, great champions, etc.) focused on gain power and money would be nice use the basic ideas of "exclusive BSDM club" (Various games/challenge focused to create a parallel "social ladder" valid only inside the club) and elaborate a bit the situation.

At the beginning, the club is just a building, with the Mistress, her secretaty, and a basic whore...

With mod progression, the manor will improve,a nd will propose more and more rafined entertaining.

- a basic brothel first.

- dancers after

- a very nice mansion, with courtesans.

It could start as "simple and sad" generic brothel and then evolve itself, adding new 'rooms', getmore space, when the PC does various activity (recruiting Npcs, obtains resources, autorization, approval, political power, etc)

That's the idea !

What about a Theater-Club?

A 'Club' that have various "Habitat" [i don't use 'Locations' to avoid confusion] where some Npcs plays some roles and the clients have to achieve various goal, to win some privileges (that could spent in *something*)

Some example:

"The Jarl Court"

6 Npcs (to recruits) that makes the Jarl, the steward, the housecarl, the court wizard, the servants

8 Clients (max) that should achieve various tasks to gain privilege

"The Dinner"

8 clients that play an internal game that force, one after another to plays sexual entrateinment of various type for the others

"The Dungeon"

8 Npcs to recruits that make the part of the Bandits

6 Client that should play as prisioner and escape from a cell

"The Tavern"

I don't real have ideas about that, the basic structure of every tavern in skyrim is starting to get confused by all that devious mods :P

"The Slaver Auction"

The clients plays as Slaves that should be sold in a fake auction, they should raises their values doing various activity (mostly asked by the 'crowd' of the recruited npc), who get the best selling price win

Etc.

Very complex... but it can be interesting for a quest or two...

Uhm... Ok, let's see:

A mistress who seek power... using any tool she can and without expose herself directly

A character of that type will have intrest on things like:
-The Bard college (as you already say)
-The Jarls (obvious)
-The Khajiit caravans (skooma deal)
-East Empire Company (exotic/illegal goods)
-College of Winterhold (ingredients/artifacts/access to the midden)
-Dark brotherood (but this could be problematic for various reasons)
-Maven blackbriar (or someone on that family)
-CourtWizards (Blackmail/Corruption to gain access to the Jarls, Could be a step for the Jarl influence)
-Housecarls (same thing as the courtwizards)
-Jarls Steward (same thing as the courtwizards)
-Imperial/stormcloack (Really hidden mission focused on gaining information to sell to the other, for example using a courtesan to gain information from the 'lover' [the officier in a camp, for example])
-Bandits Camp (useful source of trouble and hired muscle for tasks) [Like creating problems somewhere and offer to solve it]
-Tavernkeeper/wenches (Source of informations / safepoint / branch for business)
-Prisons and slavers (Illegaly Buy prisoners / slaves)

Generic elements that give power:
-Money and Exotic goods(Legal/illegal[like skooma/moonsugar/etc.]) (Corruption / blackmail)
-Sex (Corruption / blackmail [ex. married npcs])
-Informations (Blackmail / Selling information / returning favors)
-Magic (Rituals to increase the power [vampiric and/or magical] and various enchantment aimed to persuade subjects) [like the Blood calice on Dawnguard, High possibility of dark themed things...if slavery isn't  already enough]
-Hostages (Blackmail) [Es. having a member of the College of winterhold, one of the daughers of Maven blackbriar, etc.]

So, mixing the two list should give you the material for the basic radiant quests.
You pick a Type of Npc with a StoryEvent, you pick a type of gain power and some standard dialogues (various types for varation)

But, the problem of Having power is the fear to Loose it:
-Vigilants of Stendaar
-Dawnguard (duh!)
-Other Vampiric group
-Daedric Cultis groups (trying to leech some power from you)
-Impostors (Other npc that try to spend the name of the mistress)

Other Npc Interactions:
-Falion (knowlege about vampires)
-CourtWizard of Elisif (Vampire)
-Priest/Prietess (They could try to keep the people of skyrim on the "good path", Good material for corruption quest)
-Subject that want to serve the mistress to take the 'Short way to the power' (to turn into slaves or kill or wathever)
-Thalmor (Exotic goods/Information/Assassination)
...others?

The mistress could also aim to controls the prostitution in various holds, to create a better web of control.
In that case she could need some lieutenants.

Oook, now... some note:
-Hostage: could be a "method of payment" for some quests
-Hostages: also some quest like a noble that know about the spouse/daughter/whatever of the rivals is travelling to X
-Slaves: Random 'Whore' Npc obtained from prisons/Bandit raid/etc.
-The various quest could be enabled depending on the resources aviable on the holds
-Exotic goods: could also be considered "unique types of Npc", for example the Blue Elves from Slavegirls for example (Something similar)
-Exotic Goods: could be also "copy version" (magical or simply doubles) of existing npc (like some sort of feticism for famous npcs)
-Exotic Goods: Also having a particular service from the Real npc (For example: you have access to Elisif because you have corrupted the Courtwizard, blackmailed the Housecarl, and I don't know what else, and you make her do something), It could also be something that hasn't anything to do with sex (serving drinks, dance, etc).

And about that, I think there's enough material for the radiant quests.

Other Idea: Corruption
It could be a good idea to define some "difficulty" about, some Npc could be corrupted via simple ways (low npcs) but others could need various step (drugs, blackmail, hostage, fake informations, etc) depending on the type of npc

For Example: Adrianne Avenicci (step to access the Jarl setward) should be convinced with:
1- fake information about her husband cheating on her
2- push her to a "revenge"
3-Reveal the innocency ofthe husband
4- Blackmail her to reveal the "revenge" to the husband

etc.

Let me know if I'm going to the right direction or if you want to examine some other aspects/possibility.
As you have already noticed there's a lot of possibility to insert more or less dark themed materials

Ah, a note on the thing "Theater-Club", actually it isn't complex (scripting), but it will require time to define the various tasks and scenarios.

Gaining support from Jarl Elisif:

She is a young widow.
She's a queen, there is a war, she can't have a new husband yet, she can't have a lover due to her rank and the situation.

The court wizzard is a vampire, with her help you could convince the queen, to support your borthel, if you provide her with courtisan of high rank.

She won't be cheating her dead husband since it's women courtisan and she will have the comfort she need to face the war.

If you are doing a vampire quest line, where you must gain support from a vampire clan.

this one could be a part, Sybille Stentor  could contact you once you are trusted enough by the clan.

She is close to Jarl, and Elisisf have talked to her about her lack of comfort and how it distract her from her duties.

the player want the support of yarl Elisif

The Yarl want a secret lover, that won't harm her reputation if it's revealed.
The Night mistress want ... who know, but she is the one choosing the girl for Yarl Elisif

Why the Mistress do that ?

- She wants money, power and influence on Skyrim inhabitants.

- she wants a pack of thralls/worshipers

- she wants to increase her power.

The idea is to build a mod based one :

- quo vagis (brothel development)

- Claudia little secrets (develop a cult)

Each NPC who work in the mansion have his own reasons.

- money often (skomma dependant, poor farm girl, desherited noble girl, etc...)

- cultists and necromancers who want to hide their activites (es

Uhm... Ok, let's see:

A mistress who seek power... using any tool she can and without expose herself directly

Effectively !

A character of that type will have intrest on things like:

-The Bard college (as you already say)

-The Jarls (obvious)

-The Khajiit caravans (skooma deal)

-East Empire Company (exotic/illegal goods)

-College of Winterhold (ingredients/artifacts/access to the midden)

-Dark brotherood (but this could be problematic for various reasons)

-Maven blackbriar (or someone on that family)

-CourtWizards (Blackmail/Corruption to gain access to the Jarls, Could be a step for the Jarl influence)

-Housecarls (same thing as the courtwizards)

-Jarls Steward (same thing as the courtwizards)

-Imperial/stormcloack (Really hidden mission focused on gaining information to sell to the other, for example using a courtesan to gain information from the 'lover' [the officier in a camp, for example])

-Bandits Camp (useful source of trouble and hired muscle for tasks) [Like creating problems somewhere and offer to solve it]

-Tavernkeeper/wenches (Source of informations / safepoint / branch for business)

-Prisons and slavers (Illegaly Buy prisoners / slaves)

I dont plan to use all the NPCs in these positions, but yes, that's the idea...

Generic elements that give power:

-Money and Exotic goods(Legal/illegal[like skooma/moonsugar/etc.]) (Corruption / blackmail)

-Sex (Corruption / blackmail [ex. married npcs])

-Informations (Blackmail / Selling information / returning favors)

-Magic (Rituals to increase the power [vampiric and/or magical] and various enchantment aimed to persuade subjects) [like the Blood calice on Dawnguard, High possibility of dark themed things...if slavery isn't  already enough]

-Hostages (Blackmail) [Es. having a member of the College of winterhold, one of the daughers of Maven blackbriar, etc.]

Quests elements...

But, the problem of Having power is the fear to Loose it:

-Vigilants of Stendaar

-Dawnguard (duh!)

-Other Vampiric group

-Daedric Cultis groups (trying to leech some power from you)

-Impostors (Other npc that try to spend the name of the mistress)

You can add to the list the other great ancients cults, like the Pure falmers, Lord of the Deep cultists, and forsworns.

The mistress could also aim to controls the prostitution in various holds, to create a better web of control.

In that case she could need some lieutenants.

The goal of the main quest is to develop the mansion, and hire more people... with particular profiles !

Gaining support from Jarl Elisif:

She is a young widow.

She's a queen, there is a war, she can't have a new husband yet, she can't have a lover due to her rank and the situation.

The court wizzard is a vampire, with her help you could convince the queen, to support your borthel, if you provide her with courtisan of high rank.

She won't be cheating her dead husband since it's women courtisan and she will have the comfort she need to face the war.

If you are doing a vampire quest line, where you must gain support from a vampire clan.

this one could be a part, Sybille Stentor  could contact you once you are trusted enough by the clan.

She is close to Jarl, and Elisisf have talked to her about her lack of comfort and how it distract her from her duties.

the player want the support of yarl Elisif

The Yarl want a secret lover, that won't harm her reputation if it's revealed.

The Night mistress want ... who know, but she is the one choosing the girl for Yarl Elisif

That's the idea...

Oook, so: no direct effect on the Holds itself but various quest to create a "Flow of resources" [power], to have materials for the Mansion [slaves, Whore, Clients]

Like [As exaggerated examples]:

You force [With Money / blackmail / business] Maven Blackbriar to 'rent' her daughter for a debaucherous night at the mansion as a dancer-waitress?

You convince Ysolda to work in the Mansion (after corrupting the Jarl of Whiterun to let her go / After you secretly destroy her possibility to become a merchant) as Bartender in the mansion.

You birbe Mjoll the lioness that the thieves guild it's up to something and convince her to "infiltrate" the Mansion as a whore to collect informations.

etc. etc.

So simple quest writing, no mechanics, datas, elaborate scripting?

I'll write something about the npcs that I want or do you have a list?

Also: How you are planning the basic structure of the hiring?

Something like pick any Npc that you want to fill specific positions or the Pc speak to the mistress and her decide a rose of Npcs to choose from for every role?

Sorry about all those question, is to have an idea about the general structure.

So far: Quests Type -> Power/resources gain, Recruitment

Correct?

So, there is what I have on paper right now :

HOW TO BEGIN THE MOD :

- player can visit the mansion, talk to the secretary, talk to the mistress, and submit herself

- player can be sold to the mistress of the night (so, a simple slavery outcome).

NPCs :

At the start of the mod, we only have :

- The Mistress of the Night : she's a vampire lady. Very pretty, and seems wealthy. She worship a great ancient : a "woman like" creature, very centered on sexuality, maybe the best of Shub Niggurath Broods. She's a very young great ancient, the mistress of the night is her only and best worshiper. (or that goddes is the mistress of the night, that can simplify things).

- Maelie Doine : the breton secretary. She's in charge of the current administrative work.

- Hildi the sweet : the first whore, and the mistress of the nigh thrall/pet.

At the end of the mod, the mansion will contains :

- The Mistress of the Night

- The goddess

- The goddess servants (changeling mostly)

- 3 courtesans

- the follower girl

- 4 dancers

- 6 whores

- 1 bard

- 2 keepers

- 1 secretary

So, yep, it will be a big building... and the basement will be used for giving bedrooms to everybody.

So, the mansion is a cult and a brothel.

- the Mistress is the boss

- Amelie Malibue is the secretary. She's a cultist, but nor fully devoted the the mistress (she's more moral than the mistress, so your morality choices will have an influence on her relationship with you and the Mistress).

- one of two guards (warlocks and worshipers, maybe a solid orc woman). They can be cultists too.

- courtesans : they are the best followers of the mistress of the Night. So, they are also cultists.

- dancers and current whores are the basic of the mansion. Some of them could be cultist...

The manor will be based on a house of Solitude.

It will contain :

- RdC :

• The entrance, with a guard and an hotess (the secretary will also make the hotess).
  • The main hall, where are the whores, dancers
  • the secretary office
  • the stair
  • Some bedrooms, themed

- First floor :

• the Mistress of the Night chamber and office
  • the courtesan rooms (3 courtesans max).

- Basement :

• a Pool
  • the Pose Room, with nice lights...
  • a passage to a forgotten ruin

-Forgotten ruin :

• It will be a daedric like shrine, with lot of plants... and it's the passage to the goddess realm.

MAIN QUESTS :

• 1 : being recruted by the mistress of the night, player will have to find Hildi, who was kidnapped by a client...
  • 2 : the mansion need some staff (whores and dancers). So, player will need to put flyers in every cities. Inns are the best places to place flyers : so, you need Innkeepers authorizations.
  • 3 : Player will help to cast the coming girls with Hildi (three candidates are planned : a skooma addict, a farmgirl, and a wench, maybe some slaves). Morality matters.
  • 4 : player will need to work a little...
  • 5 : the mistress wich to launch a publication : player will need to put another flyer into skyrim cites : women can pose for money.
  • 6 : after the first book edition, the mistress will be ready to expand the mansion. So, player is send to Solitude Jarl for getting a building authorizarion.
  • 7 : continue recruitements... meet the girl who want to become a dancer, get your first problem, and hire a guard... but the mistress of the night have lot of specifications about it.
  • 8 : moral choice
  • 9 : once player made enough task, she gains the trust of the Mistress, who show the sanctuary...
  • 10 : player will need to find appropriate girls for courtesan positions... you'll need also to ask the authorizaion to the jarl to expand the mansion.
  • 11 : player will receive a training to become a courtesan as well.
  • 12 : moral choice
  • 13 : player and courtesans are initiated inton the cult, and will try to find a way to open the sanctuary...
  • 14 : make a walk into the realm... and meet the goddess minions.

POSE :

For edit a book (three pictures), player will need to convince women to pose naked. A dwemer cube and a lexicon are required to capture and put images on paper.

• some women will accept only if they are kinky enough, and if you completed their quests.
  • For example, in AFS, since you passed the shamanic initiation, Katalia, Ethrane and Moira will agree to pose.
  • Girls need to be tagged as shy, normal, kinky. For example, Katalia will hide her private parts, Moira will not, and Ethrane will assume a very perv pose.
  • Pictures need to be tagged. For example, if you have the pictures of Katalia, Muiri, and Svana, tags can be : Katalia (shy, forsworn, reach), Muiri (normal, forsworn, reach), and Svana (normal, nord, Rift)... every dibella priestess will have the Dibella and priest tags for example... for the boo you need to put together three images which share one tag in common (so, all forsworn, or all Reach, etc...).

WORK :

Player will need to work in the mansion. Once player work enough, the main quest could progress.

Three ranks are planned : whore, dancer, and courtesan.

• Whore : player is just have sex with clients.
  • Dancer : after an education, player will be able to dance for customers.
  • Courtesan : after an education, player will become a courtesan.
  • Delivery, depends of player rank, player could be send to a client for a mission. As whore, i don't need to explain. As dancer, it will be for a Inn, or a party. As courtesan, player will take company of a noble or a merchant.... and more.
  • Watch the newbie : player will need to escort a girl to her client... and to check if everything is right.
  • Pick up : player will need to choose the appriopriate girl for a mission.... (so, no skooma addict for a Miss Christmas party !)
  • Some missions about contracts, corruption, etc...
  • Special requests of clients... morality matters.
  • Player will get her cut on the Mansion profits... more player will become ranked in the mansion, more money she will earn. Every pose books sold is also took in count for money...

SIDE QUESTS :

• One will concern Elisif... first time, she'll be affected by the mansion activity, but also curious. Second time, you'll need to work with Sybille Stentor, and the jarl will send her to visit the mansion. Last time, Elisif will hire you as her courtesan. Maybe she'll agree to become a cultist too...
  • Player will need to convince/bride/persue other town autorities to allow the mansion activities in their holds (no deliveries quests in these holds since you didn't get the authorizations)(So, Riften will include the Blackbriars....).
  • The dawnguard, Vigilants of Stendarr, and some cults could cause problems...
  • Other great ancients worshipers will surely pay a visit... yes, don't let the Whispering One put eggs into the mansion girls ! Participate to a ritual with Forworns ! Send away Shul Tar, Mankara, and their fish giant like friends !
  • The college bard actually works as a courtesan plant... that's a problem... or you could hire some of them !
  • the requests of some clients can be very (too ?) creepy ! Morality matters...
  • Maybe a special relationship with one of the girls hired at the beginning of the mod (like Zen in Quo vagis : unskilled girl you will take in charge).
  • Show to Haelga lovers there is something better in the mansion.
  • Ysolda could have some merchant training in the mansion... specially with her mamuth husk.

RADIANT :

• scene for girls to go with their clients (like radiant prostitution)
  • simple missions

So, what are needed ?

• A modder skilled into NPCs creation (specially for the more important ones ! I can make NPCs, but not beautfiul as Yui can do...)
  • A modder skilled in quests scripting (I can do that)
  • A modder skilled into animations (for dancers and pose, sexlab will assume the sex animations)
  • A modder skilled into 3D objects (the pose pictures will need textures !)
  • How to put pictures into books in skyrim...
  • A scenarist (I made a scenario, but it's not complete and maybe not so good...)
  • How to make radiant and repeatible quests and scenes (mine in AFS and TID are not so good).

Oook, so: no direct effect on the Holds itself but various quest to create a "Flow of resources" [power], to have materials for the Mansion [slaves, Whore, Clients]

You force [With Money / blackmail / business] Maven Blackbriar to 'rent' her daughter for a debaucherous night at the mansion as a dancer-waitress?

You convince Ysolda to work in the Mansion (after corrupting the Jarl of Whiterun to let her go / After you secretly destroy her possibility to become a merchant) as Bartender in the mansion.

You birbe Mjoll the lioness that the thieves guild it's up to something and convince her to "infiltrate" the Mansion as a whore to collect informations.

etc. etc.

Something like pick any Npc that you want to fill specific positions or the Pc speak to the mistress and her decide a rose of Npcs to choose from for every role?

Correct?

Depends of that you call as complex scripts...

etc. etc.

Correct?

etc. etc.

Correct?

That's depend of what you call as complex scripts....

Yes, it will be that : quests for getting a "Flow of resources" [power], to have materials for the Mansion [slaves, Whore, Clients]

Only Solitude and Elisif will receive a special attantion...

Yes.

Messing with Vanilla NPCs is not a good thing (I tried with the first version of FTD, I still have nightmares about this).

S, the NPCs who work in the mansion need to be specific...

Vanilla NPCs could be used temporary, or permanently for NPCs not very needed in skyrim (like Ysolda...)

That's depend of what you call complex mechanism ?

I'll need to create int variables to get trave of :

- number of jobs player make

- type of jobs player make

- player rank in the mansion

- money made each month, and player part on this money

- Some relation ship between the NPCs (Amelie is more moral the her boss, so they could have an argue)

- radiant scenes (like whore with her clients, dancers with clients requests, courtesans with their clients, etc...)

- the Goddess minions...

- the modelling and poses

- the books edition

- morality choices will have consequences

- mansion and player as mansion staff activities will trigger some events (a visit of the dawnguard for example).

- dialogue framework with mansion people...

- etc...

So, Night Mistress Mansion will contains complex things... things I cannot do mostly by myself right now... it's why I wish to hire a team for that project.

Hiring will mostly concern specific NPCs.

- a quest for each NPCs to hire

- a casting maybe

- after, they receive packeges, faction and outfits, and they are ready !

Player will be able to propose some NPCs to hire (like a follower)

- so, player will choose an NPC : the NPC could accept or refuse the proposal.

- player will cast the NPC

- NPC will join the Mansion staff...

For example, if you ruined Ysolda chances to become a merchant, the option "joining the mansion" will be enabled...

The pose dont require specific NPCs : player will talk to NPCs in the game, and to convince them !

Usually, they can be convinced if their quests are solved with sucesss.

For example, if you have TID, and solved Hashep problem with her Chaurus, she will agree to pose for you...

NPCs will have specific roles, and could evoluate with the quest progression. The exception will be the Follower girl, who begins totally unskilled, and she will progressively learn if player take care of her. You'll be able to choose her role, and change it.

The morality choices will change the roles of some NPCs... and your relationship with some of them...

Correct?

It's what I mostly done for all my mod,s but for the Mansion I wish to make something more complex and flexible... the core of the mod will be scripted as linear main and side quests, but I wish to let some freedom to the player...

Oh, I forgotten :

There are the interactions with other mods !

For opening the gate, the mistress need to use the player and her cultists to perform a ritual, and you need to collect some "ritual points" for that.

The mod will contains enough things to do for collecting these points (for example, being the champion of Herma mora), but other mods could help.

- Free Chaur Tegoth will grant you several points.

- Help the Lord of the Deeps will grant you some points.

- Help the forsworns will grant you some points.

More :

- AFS will allow Katalia, Moira and Ethrane as models, and a party.

- TID will allow Hashep and some other falmers as models. The Whispering One will pay a visit to the mansion... and cause some problems.

- FTD will allow Susana OR the Priestess as models. You will need to explain to Shul Tar and his friend he cannot enslave the mansion girls...

- Ravenous will allow the restaurant staff as models. Convince Carnificina to not cook the mansion girls...

Yes, it will be that : quests for getting a "Flow of resources" [power], to have materials for the Mansion [slaves, Whore, Clients]

[...]

- Some relation ship between the NPCs (Amelie is more moral the her boss, so they could have an argue)

- radiant scenes (like whore with her clients, dancers with clients requests, courtesans with their clients, etc...)

- the Goddess minions...

- the books edition

- mansion and player as mansion staff activities will trigger some events (a visit of the dawnguard for example).

- etc...

So, Night Mistress Mansion will contains complex things... things I cannot do mostly by myself right now... it's why I wish to hire a team for that project.

For 'Complex Scripting' [i use this word without negative meaning] I mean an efficient but well structured and solid script that manage some aspect of the mod.

Is the base difference between Static system and Dynamic system:

A Static System (story driven) does things based on the quest already programmed

A dynamic system (Scripted) decide the results basign on datas and functions.

Example:

Static: At *Quest 36* the mistress will have a problem about a kidnapped girl.

Dynamic: When the PC gain 40.000 Gold, 500 *units of power*, 100 *units of exotic goods*, 5 *politics help* for the mistress she will order to him/her to get the authorization for the expansion of the mansion.

Yes, a system that manage Dynamically the job opportunity could be a "complex script" [not in the meaning of difficult] if works with other similar system.

For example:

One system that manage the Jobs

Another that manage the Mansion life

Another that manage the possible issues

Another that manage the Roles of the people inside the Mansion

Another that manage the interaction inside the Mansion

etc.

They're all "closed box" that elaborate different part of the experience and return datas used by the other (Doing that job this way you gain X, X is used By Mansion Life to unlock Y, X also create the possibility of a interference from the *place faction here*, etc.)

Yes.

Messing with Vanilla NPCs is not a good thing (I tried with the first version of FTD, I still have nightmares about this).

Vanilla NPCs could be used temporary, or permanently for NPCs not very needed in skyrim (like Ysolda...)

Yep, with some Npcs is better to avoid messing, but mostly depends on what you want to do or provide some manual debug.

For example: Getting Ireleth restained away could stuck the main quest, but borrow her for a little doesn't create big problem. Anyway, as said, is best to provide some debugger.

You're planning to use mostly new Npcs, with some specific exceptions.

It's what I mostly done for all my mod,s but for the Mansion I wish to make something more complex and flexible... the core of the mod will be scripted as linear main and side quests, but I wish to let some freedom to the player...

Uhm.. Ok, I was trying to understand that: actually you're planning a Story-driven mod, using custom Npcs (and some Minor vanilla & Follower), with some element Dynamic.

Ok, now... to answer at some of your questions (or at least, my opinion about):

So, what are needed ?
  • A modder skilled into NPCs creation (specially for the more important ones ! I can make NPCs, but not beautfiul as Yui can do...)
  • A modder skilled into animations (for dancers and pose, sexlab will assume the sex animations)
  • A scenarist (I made a scenario, but it's not complete and maybe not so good...)
  • How to make radiant and repeatible quests and scenes (mine in AFS and TID are not so good).

Npcs:

I suck using the CK to edit the PC, but here some advice, a big part of the work is maded by the Hair and the Makeup, so actually you'll probably need to include a dependancy to an hair mod or directly add some hairs.

Also consider that everyone has their fetish about the women bodies, so a face created for a skinny Npc could be putted to a extra curvy body and creating mess.

I warn you about the custom bodies also -> probably the Npcs will be highly customizable in their outfit... that again, could be calibrated for different body shapes.

Anyway:

I have some of my old characters saved in a Json file via Racemenu, I could eventually send you some images of the preset and in case give you the exported face to import on an npc in the ck, it's not all the work (the exported version doesn't contains all the info of the face, so actually it would be only a basic point to start from, instead of starting from 0) but actually isn't much, best is to find someone capable of doing that.

Scripts:

Feel free to ask me something in case you have a doubt or want to do some brainstorming about, eventually I could help with the theoretical structure of the systems.

Animations:

No need to create from zero.

For the pose you'll find everything you need in the Zaz resources

For dancing there's a lot of ready-to-use animations

3D object:

That's the part that I don't understand

Pictures:

Adding the pictures into a book or a paint is really easy ( http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Book ) is more about adding filter with gimp that adding them to the game, but, actually you could have images that doesn't match with the girls customized by other mod (and actually I think to have read that above), so, what's actually the plan about? Using only the Npcs provided by this mod?

Eventually, all the advertising matter could be reworker a bit:

Like not a photo album but simple interactions from hired npcs, for example, in my DD-mdq in the "Devious Worker" part there was a task where the PC should say simple lines of dialogue ts advertising for his/her master/mistress.

And some Decoration like painting of actual screen (again, it's only a matter of adding the right filter to Gimp) that shws up when the Mansion reach cretain level

So you don't go to Nazeem and ask him to pose naked for a photo, you go to nazeem and ask him to buy some erotic painting that he own, and ask Uthgerd the unbroken to make advertising (with TERRIBLE outcomes), then come to your sense and ask to Saadia.

Scenarist:

Uhm... double check the story elements, the plots, something like that? I could give you my opinion on the subjects provided if you like.

Radiant repetable quest:

Piece of cake.

You could use the Story manager Event node, or manage the things via script

The Story manager is more efficient and fast, the Scripts give you more control.

A good compromise is using the Story Manager with the Send Story Events.

Let me know if something is unclear (I guess a big part of what I have badly wrote)

Some ideas for quests

Repeatable - a blind eye

Repeatable - Building

> etc...

I like these quests, except the Elisif one... she's most a courtesan than a cheap whore.

With regards to Elisif:

the idea that she would hire a courtesan herself sounds legit. The idea that she might work as a courtesan on one or two specific occasions could sound legit. That Elisif would work as a courtesan on a regular basis does not sound legit to me. The main reasons would be anonymity (thus the reasons she could work as an anonymous hooded whore.

Although Elisif might appear to be a natural courtesan, perhaps she even met Torygg while working as a courtesan, yet I do not think it makes sense if Elisif will works as a courtesan on a regular basis. Being a courtesan means meeting clients face-to-face, means a risk of getting exposed each time, while Elisif has little to gain but a lot to loose.

You could create a few quests that ends with her acting as a courtesan, but each quests will only mean one act (or one client) of being a courtesan. And each quest should involve Elisif either getting a political favor, or being able to arrange something that benefits the people of Solitude. And that quest should involve her client as well. Having random strangers being able to pay her for sexual services with a high risk of getting exposed, is practically political suicide. That would also mean the the Night Mistress might loose a jarl as ally.

That is why I wrote the scenario where she ends up as an anonymous sex toy. And because anonymity brings limitation, she end up being a cheap whore. I mentioned she would wear a blindfold, but following my reasoning, a hood might be better. Even if I do not like hoods myself. And I must admit, I like the idea of Falk Firebird having sex with his jarl without him knowing (Elisif might know, or not).

To re-write the plot I wrote earlier, after replacing the crown that helps the Night Mistress learns what makes Elisif tick, two quests could be added to push Elisif in the desired direction. One will be "fortified clam meat" that will increase her sex drive a lot, and the second quest could involve a "whisper box" that should be hidden in her bed. The whisper box could send her messages like "don't bring yourself to orgasm".

Regarding the bodies-quests:

I have been thinking about this quest. A feud between two vampires could be made more 'morally fun'. The Night Mistress will tell you that she indeed just left her former lover without a word of goodbye, that she fainted affection to toy with him, but never expected such a strong response. This does not sounds very good for the Night Mistress. Yet, after defeating her immortal opponent and capturing his 'wife/slave', the player could learn the truth, something that is even worse. Meaning that by the time the mansion/cult is almost at its full glory, the player might get a better (and darker) glimpse of the person who the player has been serving all that time.

Anyway, the first quest with regard of this feud could be one of the first quests, just a small quest to fix something or hide something. But a couple of unrelated quests later, it will be revealed to both the player and the Night Mistress that her former lover was involved.

Do you like me to sent a few ideas of related-quests and what could be revealed at the end?

(I will try to blend it in as good as possible with your current setup)

Regarding the hard-times-quest:

I have been thinking a bit more about this quest and how to add moral choices (and their consequences), making it a little bit more grim.

Do you like me to write the whole scenario down, including (possible) dialogues and all the options (and their results)?

Regarding the General-Tullius-quest:

You mention getting the support from the jarl a few times to increase the mansion, while the jarl relies on General Tullius (and Falk Firebird). This quest might be coupled with the first time the Night Mistress requires the jarl's permission to expand her mansion.

Do you like me to write the whole scenario down, including (possible) dialogues and all the options (and their results)?

Regarding working for the mansion:

I suspect that you think the same, but it might be nice if the player is able to skip one or two types of quests. That way the player can work for the mansion the he/she prefers most and could choose to avoid quests involving sex, or involving fighting.

[...]

- the Goddess minions...

- the books edition

- etc...

For 'Complex Scripting' [i use this word without negative meaning] I mean an efficient but well structured and solid script that manage some aspect of the mod.

Is the base difference between Static system and Dynamic system:

A Static System (story driven) does things based on the quest already programmed

A dynamic system (Scripted) decide the results basign on datas and functions.

Example:

Static: At *Quest 36* the mistress will have a problem about a kidnapped girl.

Dynamic: When the PC gain 40.000 Gold, 500 *units of power*, 100 *units of exotic goods*, 5 *politics help* for the mistress she will order to him/her to get the authorization for the expansion of the mansion.

Yes, a system that manage Dynamically the job opportunity could be a "complex script" [not in the meaning of difficult] if works with other similar system.

For example:

One system that manage the Jobs

Another that manage the Mansion life

Another that manage the possible issues

Another that manage the Roles of the people inside the Mansion

Another that manage the interaction inside the Mansion

etc.

They're all "closed box" that elaborate different part of the experience and return datas used by the other (Doing that job this way you gain X, X is used By Mansion Life to unlock Y, X also create the possibility of a interference from the *place faction here*, etc.)

Yes.

Yep, with some Npcs is better to avoid messing, but mostly depends on what you want to do or provide some manual debug.

For example: Getting Ireleth restained away could stuck the main quest, but borrow her for a little doesn't create big problem. Anyway, as said, is best to provide some debugger.

You're planning to use mostly new Npcs, with some specific exceptions.

Uhm.. Ok, I was trying to understand that: actually you're planning a Story-driven mod, using custom Npcs (and some Minor vanilla & Follower), with some element Dynamic.

Ok, now... to answer at some of your questions (or at least, my opinion about):

So, what are needed ?

Npcs:

I suck using the CK to edit the PC, but here some advice, a big part of the work is maded by the Hair and the Makeup, so actually you'll probably need to include a dependancy to an hair mod or directly add some hairs.

Also consider that everyone has their fetish about the women bodies, so a face created for a skinny Npc could be putted to a extra curvy body and creating mess.

I warn you about the custom bodies also -> probably the Npcs will be highly customizable in their outfit... that again, could be calibrated for different body shapes.

Anyway:

I have some of my old characters saved in a Json file via Racemenu, I could eventually send you some images of the preset and in case give you the exported face to import on an npc in the ck, it's not all the work (the exported version doesn't contains all the info of the face, so actually it would be only a basic point to start from, instead of starting from 0) but actually isn't much, best is to find someone capable of doing that.

Scripts:

Feel free to ask me something in case you have a doubt or want to do some brainstorming about, eventually I could help with the theoretical structure of the systems.

Animations:

No need to create from zero.

For the pose you'll find everything you need in the Zaz resources

For dancing there's a lot of ready-to-use animations

3D object:

That's the part that I don't understand

Pictures:

Adding the pictures into a book or a paint is really easy ( http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Book ) is more about adding filter with gimp that adding them to the game, but, actually you could have images that doesn't match with the girls customized by other mod (and actually I think to have read that above), so, what's actually the plan about? Using only the Npcs provided by this mod?

Eventually, all the advertising matter could be reworker a bit:

Like not a photo album but simple interactions from hired npcs, for example, in my DD-mdq in the "Devious Worker" part there was a task where the PC should say simple lines of dialogue ts advertising for his/her master/mistress.

And some Decoration like painting of actual screen (again, it's only a matter of adding the right filter to Gimp) that shws up when the Mansion reach cretain level

So you don't go to Nazeem and ask him to pose naked for a photo, you go to nazeem and ask him to buy some erotic painting that he own, and ask Uthgerd the unbroken to make advertising (with TERRIBLE outcomes), then come to your sense and ask to Saadia.

Scenarist:

Uhm... double check the story elements, the plots, something like that? I could give you my opinion on the subjects provided if you like.

Radiant repetable quest:

Piece of cake.

You could use the Story manager Event node, or manage the things via script

The Story manager is more efficient and fast, the Scripts give you more control.

A good compromise is using the Story Manager with the Send Story Events.

Let me know if something is unclear (I guess a big part of what I have badly wrote)

About scripts :

You get the thing : the quests are mostly static, but jumps between quests will be dynamic... for example, impossible to unlock the expand 2 mission whitout reuniting the good conditions in terme of money, influence, etc... impossible to unlock the way to the realm if you didn't get enough great ancients points...

The job of the secretary NPC is telling to the player where the mansion is in term of conditions, and what is lacking for the next objective.

About NPCs :

Yes, most NPCs will be included in the mod, but I wish to let some empty boxes for let some choices for the player. So player will be able to hire as mansion staff a follower, or a vanilla NPC...

Some side quests will need to pick NPCs from other mods... so the mod will partially depends of your skyrim configuration (if you don't have AFS, no party with forsworns).

About followers, that's the same : Rosa Round Bottom will be a whore, Aria Bal a courtesan...

Oh, and I will need somebody for the MCM ! the one I created for AFS is a very simple one, and it sucks...

Some ideas for quests

Repeatable - a blind eye

Repeatable - Building

> etc...

With regards to Elisif:

the idea that she would hire a courtesan herself sounds legit. The idea that she might work as a courtesan on one or two specific occasions could sound legit. That Elisif would work as a courtesan on a regular basis does not sound legit to me. The main reasons would be anonymity (thus the reasons she could work as an anonymous hooded whore.

Although Elisif might appear to be a natural courtesan, perhaps she even met Torygg while working as a courtesan, yet I do not think it makes sense if Elisif will works as a courtesan on a regular basis. Being a courtesan means meeting clients face-to-face, means a risk of getting exposed each time, while Elisif has little to gain but a lot to loose.

You could create a few quests that ends with her acting as a courtesan, but each quests will only mean one act (or one client) of being a courtesan. And each quest should involve Elisif either getting a political favor, or being able to arrange something that benefits the people of Solitude. And that quest should involve her client as well. Having random strangers being able to pay her for sexual services with a high risk of getting exposed, is practically political suicide. That would also mean the the Night Mistress might loose a jarl as ally.

That is why I wrote the scenario where she ends up as an anonymous sex toy. And because anonymity brings limitation, she end up being a cheap whore. I mentioned she would wear a blindfold, but following my reasoning, a hood might be better. Even if I do not like hoods myself. And I must admit, I like the idea of Falk Firebird having sex with his jarl without him knowing (Elisif might know, or not).

To re-write the plot I wrote earlier, after replacing the crown that helps the Night Mistress learns what makes Elisif tick, two quests could be added to push Elisif in the desired direction. One will be "fortified clam meat" that will increase her sex drive a lot, and the second quest could involve a "whisper box" that should be hidden in her bed. The whisper box could send her messages like "don't bring yourself to orgasm".

Regarding the bodies-quests:

I have been thinking about this quest. A feud between two vampires could be made more 'morally fun'. The Night Mistress will tell you that she indeed just left her former lover without a word of goodbye, that she fainted affection to toy with him, but never expected such a strong response. This does not sounds very good for the Night Mistress. Yet, after defeating her immortal opponent and capturing his 'wife/slave', the player could learn the truth, something that is even worse. Meaning that by the time the mansion/cult is almost at its full glory, the player might get a better (and darker) glimpse of the person who the player has been serving all that time.

Anyway, the first quest with regard of this feud could be one of the first quests, just a small quest to fix something or hide something. But a couple of unrelated quests later, it will be revealed to both the player and the Night Mistress that her former lover was involved.

Do you like me to sent a few ideas of related-quests and what could be revealed at the end?

(I will try to blend it in as good as possible with your current setup)

Regarding the hard-times-quest:

I have been thinking a bit more about this quest and how to add moral choices (and their consequences), making it a little bit more grim.

Regarding the General-Tullius-quest:

You mention getting the support from the jarl a few times to increase the mansion, while the jarl relies on General Tullius (and Falk Firebird). This quest might be coupled with the first time the Night Mistress requires the jarl's permission to expand her mansion.

Regarding working for the mansion:

I suspect that you think the same, but it might be nice if the player is able to skip one or two types of quests. That way the player can work for the mansion the he/she prefers most and could choose to avoid quests involving sex, or involving fighting.

Yes about Elisif.. She cannot have a regular role in the mansion.

And gaining support (for example for a mansion expansion) will require stro,ng supports of Elisif, Falk firebeard, Sybille Stentor, Rikke and General Tullius.

Sybille Stentor will also drive the player to the first courtesan to hire : Lizbeth (a vampire girl).

Two news ideas :

Lizbeth : a vampiric girl, who left her familly, and lives in a ruin in skyrim.... Sybille Stentor will guie you to her. You will need to defeat Lizbeth and solve her problem to hire her as a courtesan.

The realm : A mix between Xen and Shivering isles could be nice, no ?

What will be the outfits for the dancers, whores, and courtesan ?

Other question :

- where to place the mansion ? There is no place near Solitud,e but there is a nice spot just outside DragonBride !

- the base of the mansion ? Maybe the the thalmor embassy, or a nice house from solitude (bard college, there is lot of rooms...)

I could try to create a esp with some NPCs and the mansion...

Archived