cant find OSEX in library option in-game

when ever i start the menu by pressing the "enter" on the numpad and i go to library it sayd "undefined" and the back option.

i have installed both OSA and OSEX latest aswell as Fnis to patch anything wrong and also LOOT just incase my load order were to create crashes to the game. please help

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I know it's 4 yrs late to the party but, 

By overwrite they mean let Osex be lower than PapyrusUtil in the load order. 
If you use Mod Organiser 2, you have installed mods box on the left and the mod plugins on the right in a smaller box, the right side mods can have sorted load order using LOOT, but the installed and enabled mods on the left side may not introduce a plugin. They may install other files so their order does not change, even with LOOT. 

Osex is 1 such mod. 
The mods lower in the column overwrite the mods above them, if you hover over an installed and enabled mod on the left side you may see red mods and green mods in the left box and blue mods in the plugins box.

The green mod is the one the selected mod is overwriting, the red mod is the one overwriting the selected mod and the blue mod plugins on the right are the ones introduced by the selected mod.

Lastly, if you're using OSex, you can install OStim and let OStim overwrite OSex. Then use OStim instead of OSex ingame to play the scenes, OStim has an MCM menu and the default key to start a scene with someone is arrow key up while looking at them. This is both a fix and a preferred way to use OSex, it fixes the issue of OSex not appearing in the library by directly allowing you to use a hotkey and it's preferred since it adds a lot more features.

Edited by CryoELITE
On 12/01/2022 at 00:43, CryoELITE said:

Je sais qu'il est 4 ans en retard pour la fête, mais 

par écrasement, ils signifient que Osex est inférieur à PapyrusUtil dans l'ordre de chargement. 
Si vous utilisez Mod Organizer 2, vous avez installé la boîte de mods sur la gauche et les plugins de mod sur la droite dans une boîte plus petite, les mods du côté droit peuvent avoir un ordre de chargement trié à l'aide de LOOT, mais les mods installés et activés sur le côté gauche peuvent pas introduire un plugin. Ils peuvent installer d'autres fichiers pour que leur ordre ne change pas, même avec LOOT. 

Osex est l'un de ces mods. 
Les mods inférieurs dans la colonne écrasent les mods au-dessus d'eux, si vous survolez un mod installé et activé sur le côté gauche, vous pouvez voir des mods rouges et verts dans la case de gauche et des mods bleus dans la case des plugins.

Le mod vert est celui que le mod sélectionné écrase, le mod rouge est celui qui écrase le mod sélectionné et les plugins de mod bleus à droite sont ceux introduits par le mod sélectionné.

Enfin, si vous utilisez OSex, vous pouvez installer OStim et laisser OStim écraser OSex. Ensuite, utilisez OStim au lieu d'OSex dans le jeu pour jouer les scènes, OStim a un menu MCM et la touche par défaut pour démarrer une scène avec quelqu'un est la flèche vers le haut tout en les regardant. C'est à la fois un correctif et un moyen privilégié d'utiliser OSex, il résout le problème d'OSex n'apparaissant pas dans la bibliothèque en vous permettant directement d'utiliser un raccourci clavier et c'est préférable car il ajoute beaucoup plus de fonctionnalités.

Hey Man please do you know a link for upload OSA OSEX and OTISM i try to found this but some link don't work... OSA work but not OTISM or OSEX