Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Discord Chat Server

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Domo arigato misuta Robotto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,265 posts

@ritualclarity @asenasen

There is no link in the OP's post there is a post further down that has the link.

http://www.loverslab...rver/?p=1704328

Or you can use this link here. https://discordapp.com/invite/K5btuch

The  invite is in the OP. I just clicked on it.

I'd join Discord but I would be far too petrified to speak if I did. I'll stick to forum posts.

You can also type letters.

I don't speak there either. There is plenty of places to type and converse much like you do on a forum.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

@ritualclarity

My bad it seems I have that color font or something ad blocked as the link doesn't show up if ad blocker is on.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Domo arigato misuta Robotto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,265 posts

@ritualclarity

My bad it seems I have that color font or something ad blocked as the link doesn't show up if ad blocker is on.

:) I have done the same, missed something in front of my non-existent alien nose.  :P

What's important is you helped him. ;)

slamdunk

slamdunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

I won't join Discord though I much look forward to chat. Reason being that Discord collects data, chats, everything and will use it in less than comfortable ways. If you really need channels and voice, Razer Comms is pretty good with sub-channels so it can do the same things. Lacks web UI though.

Razer comms voice chat is worse then Discord when it comes to voice.

yes, YMMV depending on your location. I have heard opposite side as well. Either way, I doubt folks use voice in the channel. I see it as more of an IRC replacement.

kevyn1224

kevyn1224

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Uma vez que as pessoas têm vindo a fazer IRC não oficial e outras salas de chat, eu tenho significado para fazer um "oficial" por muitos meses, mas nunca ter. Finalmente, eu fui em frente e fiz um servidor Discord oficial para o site que as pessoas podem usar. No canal são chats de texto para os vários jogos primários suportados por LoversLab, e um par de canais de voz genéricos também deve que a sua fantasia. 

Https://discord.gg/K5btuch

Eu nunca configurei uma discórdia antes, então sinta-se à vontade para gritar comigo se as permissões estão erradas ou alguma outra coisa está confuso. 

windows 7 motherlode

Dan94Aus

Dan94Aus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hmm, just a suggestion. It would be nice to have an area you can sit in if you're happy to have private messages sent, just for getting to know/meeting people. You could have one for people who are okay with flirting, one for people who just want to game, etc. I know this is kind of what we already have but some of us (or maybe just me) like meeting people one-on-one rather than in a big chat room, and it would help to connect people with similar interests, and to be honest, I don't want to send people messages out of the blue and annoy them or come across as creepy. I'm sure I won't be the only person, given this is LoversLab, who is sometimes just gaming and goes "you know, I'd like to meet someone cool and new and get a bit flirty." And I think this would help make things more comfortable for everybody involved, particularly since around here we're really big on comfort and acceptance, and I'm sure there are people who aren't good around lots of people but would be interested in connecting with someone who would appreciate this. And my last point is that it means that it can be done in an acceptable way rather than having people feel like they're going to get kicked from the server just because they fancy someone and want to send a message. 

Muzako

Muzako

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

The invitation has expired. Please send another one.

CPU

CPU

Addicted modder and helper

• Moderators
  • 7,896 posts

Invitation that does not expire: https://discord.gg/eGSxawa

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

Not sure what they are talking about the link in the first post isn't expired because I'm still using it and I just clicked on it and went straight to the invite screen to click to enter.

Muzako

Muzako

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Invitation that does not expire: https://discord.gg/eGSxawa

Thanks, worked perfectly.

MsOtaku

MsOtaku

Benevolent Sadist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

So an old guild mate finally coerced me into setting up and joining Discord for chatting. I prefer Skype but, to each their own. There's a channel or whatever it's called for my old guild and I see all the comments, pics, videos and stuff posted live by members. My question is, will my old guild mates see an LL "channel" on my list if I join? And how many of you guys actually chat on there? I like to talk but, I'd hate to hear crickets if I join.

meme supreme

meme supreme

Memetic Frenzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

So an old guild mate finally coerced me into setting up and joining Discord for chatting. I prefer Skype but, to each their own. There's a channel or whatever it's called for my old guild and I see all the comments, pics, videos and stuff posted live by members. My question is, will my old guild mates see an LL "channel" on my list if I join? And how many of you guys actually chat on there? I like to talk but, I'd hate to hear crickets if I join.

I'm pretty sure it only shows channels you have in common with that user. Say we're both in this Dark Souls 3 and this other Skyrim channel, it'll show me that he's a part of these two and vice versa, but not any other channels. So it's safe unless you're both kinky

I still haven't joined because I'm worried someone will know that I like Skyrim butts !!!

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

I have 2 discords that show in the right side of the screen the people from the other discord room will not see LL's one unless they have been invited to it and have joined it or have used the link from the first post to enter it.

MsOtaku

MsOtaku

Benevolent Sadist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

I'm pretty sure it only shows channels you have in common with that user. Say we're both in this Dark Souls 3 and this other Skyrim channel, it'll show me that he's a part of these two and vice versa, but not any other channels. So it's safe unless you're both kinky

I still haven't joined because I'm worried someone will know that I like Skyrim butts !!!

I have 2 discords that show in the right side of the screen the people from the other discord room will not see LL's one unless they have been invited to it and have joined it or have used the link from the first post to enter it.

Groovy! Thanks for the info! xoxo

thanasis27

thanasis27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Joined, my name is Gre.

MsOtaku

MsOtaku

Benevolent Sadist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Joined. I'm going to be grumpy and still say I prefer Skype.... :heart:

Billiedovahkiin

Billiedovahkiin

°member°

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I'm not sure I joined.

It says I did, it says I have my email registered, and I can see posts from (o, say) five minutes ago, so obviously I'm *there*, but it won't let me sign in.

I'm assuming heavily that the good graces of Loverslab let me sit there saying "I'm cool" but I haven't actually tried to say anything.

Why would I? no wait, I meant, What would I say?

Who are you?

Who am I?

MsOtaku

MsOtaku

Benevolent Sadist

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

I'm not sure I joined.

It says I did, it says I have my email registered, and I can see posts from (o, say) five minutes ago, so obviously I'm *there*, but it won't let me sign in.

I'm assuming heavily that the good graces of Loverslab let me sit there saying "I'm cool" but I haven't actually tried to say anything.

Why would I? no wait, I meant, What would I say?

Who are you?

Who am I?

It says I joined as well, but need to "claim" my profile or something like it when I'm already have a profile in Discord from another group or whatever it's called. It seems to be working now and I see people online, but it's silent. Not too many night owls in LL or I did something wrong. Who knows.

EDIT: I'm bored and my Lunesta failed to kick in which means I'm wide awake. But no one seems to be up for a chat. BOOOOO!

ImsosozBoutIt

ImsosozBoutIt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Cool