View File

My collection of Slave Name Tattoos for the excellent mod SlaveTats.

Seperate Tattoos are included for all Slave Names for:

• Back
  • Ass
  • Chest
  • Belly
  • Left Arm
  • Right Arm

The Following Slave Names are included:
*New as of 1.1

• Anal Whore
  • Big Tits
  • Bimbo
  • Candy Ass
  • Candy Cunt
  • *Cheap Whore
  • Cow
  • Cuddles
  • *Cum Addict
  • Cum Bunny
  • *Cum Drinker
  • Cum Dumpster
  • Cunt
  • Dumb Slut
  • *Everybody's Bitch
  • Fat Ass
  • Floppy Tits
  • Fuck Hole
  • Fuck Meat
  • Fuck Pig
  • Fuck Slave
  • Fuck Toy
  • Fuck Whore
  • Honey Cunt
  • Honey Pot
  • *Honey Snatch
  • Jiggles
  • *Kitty Slut
  • Kitty Whore
  • Meat
  • Milk Maid
  • Piggy
  • Piss Pot
  • Play Thing
  • Puppy Cunt
  • Puss Puss
  • *Sex Addict
  • *Sex Slave
  • Skooma Slut
  • *Slave Slut
  • Spanky
  • Sticky Tail
  • Stupid Cunt
  • *Submissive Slut
  • *Sugar Crotch
  • Sugar Pussy
  • *Suger Snatch
  • Sweet Roll
  • Tickles
  • Tiny Tits
  • Tittie Fuck
  • Wet Pet
  • Worthless Cunt

I am willing to add extra names, so please feel free to suggest even more!

Thank You to heroine sugarsnatch, Karma199696, & VexyRage for their additional tattoo names :)

Could you make a quick tutorial on this or point me to one

The SlaveTats page has all you need to know. A pretty good explanation under the "For Artist" section.

Biggest issue is if you have Photoshop or not... If so, you just need the nVidia DDS plugin which lets you open and save .dds files (the image format Skyrim uses). It is very plug & play (don't let the pop up when you save scare you... just set to DXT5 in the 1st dropdown, and leave everything else as is.)

I think there might be a GIMP .dds plugin somewhere, but I'm not a GIMP user, so I am not qualified to help there... sorry.  I'm sure a google search would point you in the right direction.

If there is anything specific you want, I plan on taking requests made in this post and making an update with more Slave Names :)

hi there...  i like the style of your Tats :) at least from the screenshots, haven't tried them in game yet, i'm going to add them in the next game ;)

there are a lot of ST mods around but many of them have tats that seem to be scribbled with haste using a charcoal or a lipstick (depending on color :P ) yours look like real tattoo ! :D

so thank you for the mod :)

if you're planning more...  why not something like :

Argonians' Plaything (or Khajiiti's, Trolls', Bears', Falmers', etc)

Everybody's Bitch

Dogs Lover (or Wolves, Horses, etc)

SexSlave

Submissive Slut

Cum Drinker

Cheap Whore

Sex Addict

Cum Addict

thanks again :)

The SlaveTats page has all you need to know. A pretty good explanation under the "For Artist" section.

Biggest issue is if you have Photoshop or not... If so, you just need the nVidia DDS plugin which lets you open and save .dds files (the image format Skyrim uses). It is very plug & play (don't let the pop up when you save scare you... just set to DXT5 in the 1st dropdown, and leave everything else as is.)

I think there might be a GIMP .dds plugin somewhere, but I'm not a GIMP user, so I am not qualified to help there... sorry.  I'm sure a google search would point you in the right direction.

If there is anything specific you want, I plan on taking requests made in this post and making an update with more Slave Names :)

Actually, to get the tats to look right on certain curved body features you may also need to use this:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/50/entry-1736-tattoo-workshop/

The main problem with making those tatoos fit those features is that if those features happen to be the butt or the breasts they will look right as long as the size of the feature is close in size to the size used to make it. However, for body features that are not so normally altered so dramatically like the face, arms, legs, pubic mound this is how to get them to look "just right".

Unfortunately I got no suggestions since you pretty much already nailed everything :P

Honestly, thanks a ton for the info!

Sex Kitten

Nymph/Nympho/Nymphomaniac

Happy (xxxx) ex; Happy Whore, Happy pet, happy honey, or something else to that effect.

Milk Drinker

Slutty Kitty

Kat N. Heat

Snuggles

Breast Friend

Lovely Lips

Cock Kisser

Cunt Kisser

Kissy

Wanton Woman

Wild Ride(er)

Rut Slut

Bukkake Babe

Creamy Kitten

Squirter/Squirt-Her

Sperm Whore/Whale

(Sperm/Cum/Dick/Cock)-Slurper/Guzzler

(Cock/Dick)-Sheath

Lolly(pop)-Licker/Lover

Opal Cream Pie

(cream)Pie Lover

Wanton Womb

CreamyCunt

Anal-logger

(Pole/Penis/Cock/Dick)-Polisher

Moan-ah

Broken- (Toy/Slave/Slut/Cunt)

(Cock/Dick/Cum)-sleeve/sock

Cocky/Sassy Girl?

Bouncy Boobs/Butt?

Cheeky

Milk Machine?

Pillow Pet?

Juicy-Fruits?

Pussycat/Pussykat

Snake Charmer

Kumcrotch

Gold Digger

Septim Sucker

Worm Eater

--------

Thats all I can think of in just ten minutes that aren't just plain or already overused.

~~~~~~~-Edit001(Oct28 2016)-~~~~~~~

Idea occurred to me that someone might take the time to look up the different descriptors for different animal genders, groupings, and children, for some sort of use in this pack. Ex;

Horse Gender Related such as Stallion, Stud, and Mare. Grouping names such as "Pack" for Wolves or an "Unkindness" of Ravens and  a "Murder" of Crows. Child Names such as "Kit" for Fox or "Foal" for horses.

Hopefully some good Ideas could be inspired by them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm apprehensive about revealing how disturbed my mind can get when commanded to wander that way....

Filthy Pussy, Sewer Belly, Loose Pussy, Slave Sow, Busted Anus, Dog Bride, Horse Bride, etc., Gutter Meat, Disposable Slave, Brood Sow...

...I'm already ashamed of myself.

Btw, your "Piss Pot" tat doesn't show up in-game.

• 1 month later...

Alright, I'll suggest a few, because for some reason, trying to come up with sexual nicknames (degrading or otherwise) is amusing to me.

Falmer Fucker

Queen of Spades

Sperm Bank

Giggle Tits (I guess, like, the female version of chuckle nuts)

Milk Maker

Tight/Tiny Twat

Sweet Rolls (for fat/excessively curvy women)

I could probably come up with more, but it's 3 in the morning and all that's coming to mind now are generic alliterations or terms that aren't even remotely sexy.

Sperm Burpin' Gutter Slut.

I need to go to bed.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...