Hmm new problem I got, I might be unable to do quests with this chick, seems the Leah follower (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74861/?) just won't stop sexing me and using me as a toilet with Pee and Fart even after I reset her sex lab diary to a clean slate (supposedly it set her randomly to unusually horny, expert at everything, and unsaitable arousal etc. when I first made her my follower in the bannered mare in whiterun).

I also have npc private needs installed, and puppet master and puppet master swallow. I want her needs to progress like mine with pee and fart, but not keep fucking me when I just even look or talk to her (I know you're cute and a hot sex bomb, but I have to kill dragons you know!). I don't think pressing E to talk to her for the basic follower menu, and Underground bathhouse Paradise Valley mod's servant menu (had her live there too) or having the cursor on her should have any effect on her unless she just ended up broken as always aggressive now which would mean I need to leave her someplace and not bring her along for quests.

NPC Private Needs I know doesn't affect her except add in randomness on all un-tracked npcs for relief needs (PAF) along side normal progressing and does not affect said progression of needs or resets them.

Puppetmaster also allows me/npcs to do sex acts independent of said needs not at a certain point yet. (IE use PM/PMS to make them do a dirty act even if they lack a full bladder/etc.). Yet, even if all are independent of each other(and thus essentially standalone of each other) they all use Sex Lab. Maybe sexlab is being overloaded here with three independent mods?

What I do know so far:

• Essentially Pee and Fart takes priority for said acts as said acts do not occur (for player at least) if either bladder or bowels is not even at stage 1.
  • Pee and fart takes priority for both needs and sex acts involving needs. Player and tracked npcs using PAF will pee when they are too full or seek a toilet. Tracking an npc makes them able to do dirty acts with you and relieve themselves with you.
  • NPC private needs will randomly have them relieve themselves/have accidents based on set % rates. This just is used as means to get arousal further for my character or a follower/puppet as they will see a random event of release and said npc will be naked. The naked npc will further arousal of my character or other npcs. Also gives me spells to force them to do thing that normally happen at the % chances. They will pee or poop regardless of PAF's set states based on time. There is no dirty sex acts involved with NPC Private Needs.
  • PM/PMS like npC private needs, also is independent of PAF's needs and rates of filling, so you can force an act without checking what their fill is at. Yet it allows full dirty acts completely identical to PAF's. PAF and PM/PMS both fully rely on Sex LAB/SLA and blush while aroused/CE.

What i don't know:

• Is there a conflict the PAF mod's maker doesn't know about with custom standalone followers or even with PM/PMS and/or NPC Priivate needs? Even though NPC is RNG based/activates on command, and PAF is time-based, and PM/PMS is neither and only activates on command?
  • Is Leah-Sama breaking because she is being used in this way? Is she too OP with sex?
  • Body mods/Skeleton issues? Highly unlikely though.
  • The Underground Bathhouse mod's Servant menus breaking stuff even though that is standalone too, yet seems to work with a lot of mods including, bathing in skyrim and maybe future upgrades for needs mods; like these and other LL mods.?
  • 1 year later...

Archived