View File

I tweaked the XPMSE skeleton to have a more flimsy ragdolling affect (bodies now lay flat on the ground as they are intended to do), similar to that of the (for some reason obsolete now) CUTE ragoll mod. I will be keeping this up-to-date with Groovtamas rig

This ragdoll mod will be included within my HDT preset and Belly Bulge WIP post so go follow that post to keep up with updates to the skeleton that will be worked along with this project (ragdoll movements will remain the same for the most part)>>>> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70173-ooh-lala-a-not-so-but-jiggly-hdt-preset/

If you see anything that needs to be tweaked, just say so.

Requires original XPMSE (and it's requirements) just overwrite with this file
http://www.loverslab...extended-xpmse/

Optional Version contains skeleton with lowered HDT Belly Node for earlier schlong detection for those who like to see a belly bulge just as schlongs pass the pelvic area (and not when its up by the ribs :P) and a raised Butt Node for those who want a perkier butt that also rids of the bottom buttcheek crumple when walking. for females and female beasts only

Animators - Do Not Use Optional Node Placement

This modification is safe to install whenever, where ever - as it is script free- however, like all other modders, i will give the pretext caution of creating a 'backup" save even though that is absolutely unnecessary, as a skeleton.nif loads in priortiy ,and you could just install the 'vanilla' XPMSE skeleton if this dissatisfies you even after a save. Its compatible with EVERYTHING Groov's XPMSE is compatible with, and incompatible with EVERYHING Groov's XPMSE is incompatible with.

All credits go to Groovtama, XP32 and SKulltyrant and their testers/collaborators.

I totally would.................but i have one question...

I've the bouncing hair......and many other wobbly bits....will that break them?

So long as you have the proper patches, of course not. Like the KS Hairdo HDT patch, etc - is all you need. This only edits joint rotation. It'll be compatible with everything XPMSE is, and nothing it isn't compatible with.

It would be nice to see some images of what this does. Is it only for the way a dead body conforms to the ground? Does it add anything to animations? For example, some dance animations cause the arms of npcs to thin and stretch when they hold both arms above the head.

Does this work for males too?

no. but i can make it so. probably later tonight or tomorrow.

Hey downjonsie does this still have the belly node for the belly bulge shifted a bit down like the other release you had?

not this one. but i can PM that one. i fixed it up, and it's the one i personally use

This should probably be in the general, non-adult mods section?

probably. but i didn't see the option in uploading, and thought "resources/framework" better suited a (tweaked) skeleton :P

also, i don't know how to shift this from this topic to general 

probably. but i didn't see the option in uploading, and thought "resources/framework" better suited a (tweaked) skeleton :P

also, i don't know how to shift this from this topic to general

Well you are supposed to submit it as a file, not a thread.

It is submitted as a file. That is the only reason it can make it to the download section. I deleted the "click here to download" to avoid the tedious second window and a ten second cool down for a miniscule file.

Here's a tweaked v.

Forgot to package in folders, again :D

Goes in Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female.

so no issues like ctd or anything with this file? safe to use?

Here's a tweaked v.

Ofc not. You just have to manually put it n the character assets female folder. I lowered friction on the arms to keep them from propping the body upright

Here's a tweaked v.

Ofc not. You just have to manually put it n the character assets female folder. I lowered friction on the arms to keep them from propping the body upright

thanks for the information sorry just worried I know nothing with skeletons and if I have to replace anything regarding to them I always try to be careful.

thanks for the information sorry just worried I know nothing with skeletons and if I have to replace anything regarding to them I always try to be careful.

No problem. This will ALWAYS be based on the latest XPMSE skeleton. Everything g it is compatible with, this mod will be compatible with, as well. Vice versa for incompatibilities. Just download Groovtamas XPMSE, install everything recommended, and its requirements (realistic ragdolls and force) and just drop this file into data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female and overwrite when prompted

V 1.2 is up, with optional male version at 60-65% added flexibilty as opposed to female skeleton. Female skeleton hips given slightly more split (along x-axis, shouldnt deform Butt very much. but, then again, they're dead or flying :P who gives a shit eh?). later on, i will see about creating a script for Post-Mortem Cadaveric Spasms for those it may interest.

(files are in proper folder order. fucking YAY finally! :D )

Flimsy_Ragdolls1.2.7z