SOS Strapon & UNP Plugin for Females - any way to get these to work together?

I have SOS setup with the "UNP Plugin for females" and the "SOS Female Schlongifier (no schlong)" plugin, and I configured them to give me a percentage chance for random NPC females to have a "futa surprise" if my PC gets defeated & raped by a female bandit or what have you.

My problem is, I also have the SOS Strapon installed, which I want to show up on females that get the "no schlong" plugin (or never get assigned a schlong due to a custom race, like with standalone followers) when in a male sex context.  If I enable the strapon in SexLab, then every  female gets one, including the ones with a UNP schlong, which looks really weird.  If I disable the strapon option, then predictably, the females not assigned a UNP schlong don't get anything and just do a "dry humping" animation in a male sex context.

Is there any solution to this?  All my searches have drawn a blank, usually people just say, "disable the sexlab strapon option", but like I said this isn't really what I want, I want a strapon for the girls without a schlong!

Archived