"showracemenu" skill reset bug! is there a fix?

i have a question that just came to mind.. has anyone found a patch or

a fix for the "showracemenu" skill reset?

if you dont know what that is. if you go in console click your player

and type in "showracemenu" you can edit player race looks and gender,

the drawback is any blade, block, athletics, etc. skill will be reset

to 0%!

did anyone find a solution to this issue?

this is a re post from one of my threads

i think i may have more luck posting here.

VanZen

i have a question that just came to mind.. has anyone found a patch or

a fix for the "showracemenu" skill reset?

Oh...You don't need a patch to avoid the skill reset.:)

After you have changed what you want to change in the "racemenu"' date=' don't click “done”. Instead, You should press "~" to open the console, then press ESC and then save your game. After that, you can load that save and find you did the adjustment without having the skill-reset problem. :D

ok so more along the lines of an exploit!

wonderful thank you.

did you learn this yourself or was it passed down?

VanZen

I uesd to have the same problem, so I googled it and found this tip on 3DM or Moderteam, I am not sure.

And I don't know if you know there also some software which can let you "transform" your girl into another girl, if you have two save files.

I am not at home with my laptop and haven't do this for a long time so please excuse me that I can't find it for you now.:s

There are some girls I "sculpted", I shared them on the Moderteam but it seems they were not welcome cuz not pretty enough. T___T

Here:http://www.moderteam.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19242

If you find that software, you can grab and try them.

The Savegamechangesoftware i use is called "ElderFaceCopy" or "ElderFaceLift". It works pretty well. Just selesct a previous Savegame with the character you want and copy it over a new savegame with a random char of the same race. I think hairstyle is not changed but this can be done manually.

Link:

ElderFaceLift

Hf :)

The Savegamechangesoftware i use is called "ElderFaceCopy" or "ElderFaceLift". It works pretty well. Just selesct a previous Savegame with the character you want and copy it over a new savegame with a random char of the same race. I think hairstyle is not changed but this can be done manually.

Link:

ElderFaceLift

Hf :)

Yes! that's what I am talking about!

Actually I used it more often than Oblivion Face Exchange Lite.

What about when your character regenerates with the TARDIS mod by Drekmoor? Would that exploit work with that?

The exploit will work anytime you use the show race console command if that is what you are asking.

However, if the tardis mod lowers your stats it WILL NOT fix that. All it does is keep your stats at the current level that they were prior to you entering the show race command in the console.

If you want to "cheat" your skills/attributes up then use the player.setav command

Archived