Real Body 4RB 2 (Wip)

Looks good - only the hands, feet and body as a single mesh and more polys - then I throw my Mod in the trash. ;)

Waaas, daß würdest du tun????

nicht mehr überzeugt von deinen Fähigkeiten, ich dachte immer Dein körper hat so etwas.  ;)  :)

eng.

What, that would you do ????

No longer convinced of your abilities, I always thought your body has something like that.

Looks good - only the hands, feet and body as a single mesh and more polys - then I throw my Mod in the trash. ;)

Waaas, daß würdest du tun????

nicht mehr überzeugt von deinen Fähigkeiten, ich dachte immer Dein körper hat so etwas.  ;)  :)

eng.

What, that would you do ????

No longer convinced of your abilities, I always thought your body has something like that.

Du solltest es als scherzhaften Hinweis verstehen.

Eine Low-Poly Mesh mit der Garantie von Ecken und Kanten in BodySlide/OS und HDT, aber der Arsch lässt sich öffnen.

Jeder hat so seine Prioritäten ...  ;)

---snip---

Eine Low-Poly Mesh mit der Garantie von Ecken und Kanten in BodySlide/OS und HDT, aber der Arsch lässt sich öffnen.

die Löcher sind ein wenig heftig, da kannste glatt nenn LKW drinn parken, daß ist das gleiche,

wenn du eine Bockwurst in den Konzertsaal wirfst. 00008348.gif

---snip---

die Löcher sind ein wenig heftig, da kannste glatt nenn LKW drinn parken, daß ist das gleiche,

wenn du eine Bockwurst in den Konzertsaal wirfst. 00008348.gif

Es kommt wohl auf die Wurst und das Konzert an. ;)

wie gesagt - Vorlieben und Prioritäten.

Es ist machbar - aber wenig sinnvoll, weil die Animationen dazu nicht vorhanden sind.

Es sei denn, man löscht/editiert die schlong-hkx  und Scripts und macht in HDT ein entsprechendes Gegenstück - rein theoretisch.

Allerdings ist die Anzahl der Knochen je Vertices doch sehr beschränkt - sonst wäre sehr viel mehr möglich.

Aber ich glaube nicht, dass dies geschieht.

Ich habe als clp2011/pclp2014 so einiges hier an HDT-Grundlagen geschrieben- heute 2 Jahre später stelle ich fest, dass weder links von rechts unterschieden werden kann, noch die Bedeutung der Achsen Vertical vs. Linear - es ist meistens zum heulen - oder einfach nur zum lachen. ;)

---snip---

Es ist machbar - aber wenig sinnvoll, weil die Animationen dazu nicht vorhanden sind.

Es sei denn, man löscht/editiert die schlong-hkx  und Scripts und macht in HDT ein entsprechendes Gegenstück - rein theoretisch.

Allerdings ist die Anzahl der Knochen je Vertices doch sehr beschränkt - sonst wäre sehr viel mehr möglich.

Ich habe als clp2011/pclp2014 so einiges hier an HDT-Grundlagen geschrieben- heute 2 Jahre später stelle ich fest, dass weder links von rechts unterschieden werden kann, noch die Bedeutung der Achsen Vertical vs. Linear - es ist meistens zum heulen - oder einfach nur zum lachen. ;)

tja, ohne Profi wo man mausen kann, stockt halt die misere, du weißt was ich meine.

ich will nicht deutlicher werden, sonnst krieg ich eine vor den Latz geballert.  ;)  :lol:

---snip---

tja, ohne Profi wo man mausen kann, stockt halt die misere, du weißt was ich meine.

ich will nicht deutlicher werden, sonnst krieg ich eine vor den Latz geballert.  ;)  :lol:

Ich bin kein Profi - nur jemand, der etwas nicht macht, ohne es zu verstehen.

Nun genug Unsinn geschrieben - es ist nicht Inhalt dieses Beitrags.

4uDIK:

Sorry - if my posts do not fit the theme.
There were only answer - and a lot of success with your mod. :)
It is very very interesting!

The result is excellent.

Could you make a save for max 2014 please?

I'm not an expert but I am curious to see what you did and curious to see future progress.

I try to learn to use the HDT too and your body could be perfect to combine it with my things.

For now I do not have enough knowledge to help you with that, but I sincerely encourage you.  :)

It is very very interesting!
The result is excellent.

Could you make a save for max 2014 please?
I'm not an expert but I am curious to see what you did and curious to see future progress.
I try to learn to use the HDT too and your body could be perfect to combine it with my things.

For now I do not have enough knowledge to help you with that, but I sincerely encourage you.  :)

Progress will not be until enyone help me with the skeleton... English is not my native language and study guides given me a hard time. So I do not even climb into the dark forest with the skeletons. Well, make models and textures I can do well.

PS. Вот это я понимаю чувак запостил с уважением и интересом. Не то что никчёмная колбасная философия. :)

skinS(max2012).ZIP

This is the content that Skyrim: Special Edition must have.

SKSE mods wont work on SE, so don't get your hopes up, this body wouldn't be fully utilized there like in vanilla Skyrim with Sexlab mods

I think it was said that Skyrim SE will have a new SKSE made for it. If so, I think backwards compatibility will be a high priority.

SKSE mods wont work on SE, so don't get your hopes up, this body wouldn't be fully utilized there like in vanilla Skyrim with Sexlab mods

It will work as well as any other body. I say again UV mapping is done as close to the vanilla and СBBE. The joints of the hands, feet and head is vanilla.

Anisei, Why not? Argues?

It will work as well as any other body. I say again UV mapping is done as close to the vanilla and СBBE. The joints of the hands, feet and head is vanilla.

Anisei, Why not? Argues?

Body will work ofc, it's not SKSE mod, what wont work is the body being "penetrated" by Sexlab mods because SKSE is needed to run those :)

Its beth, tiny amount of work -> much money win...you hope for new Codes, bugfix and dx11? They integrate there version of Boris holy work, reburn all dds and compile exe in 64bit, thats all :D

• 2 weeks later...

Body will work ofc, it's not SKSE mod, what wont work is the body being "penetrated" by Sexlab mods because SKSE is needed to run those :)

I'm sure its possible to make to work.

First, awesome work. I hope you'll find somebody who can help you with HDT. :)

For Skyrim extended: after browsing the thread for it, i doubt i'll ever use or even download the extended version... the SKSE team already anounced that they will provide an update, but fore said the whole animation system changed and he doubts anybody will ever release something like FNIS for SSE (and the current version won't work). No clue about Havoc. So... SKSE will work any time in the future, but without FNIS most mods here are pretty useless either, i wouldn't care about that at least for the, let's say, next two years.