SexLab formlists and custom NPCs

I've been creating some generic NPCs in the CK for a save. (Basically, I couldn't get Familiar Faces to work at all, so I worked around it by making my PC as an NPC, and then I decided I wanted to try to do creature followers again...)

While I was messing about, I decided to load SexLab and check if there was a way to flag the creatures I had created for SexLab. (This was a problem I had last time - because I had to use a custom race in order to get follower dialogue, SexLab didn't recognise the creatures.)

I found these two formlists - SexLabValidActorList and SexLabCreatureTypes.

The first one seems pretty self-explanatory - I'm guessing that I need to somehow add all of my custom NPCs to it in order to flag them as valid for SexLab. (Full disclosure, I haven't actually tested any of them without it to see if they work anyway.)

Do I need to do anything with the second one? How does it work? Can I use it to flag a custom creature race, or just individual NPCs?

Archived