Could someone make a RaceMenu preset based on this orc?

Hello, I recently stumbled across this orc named "Rutah" (http://booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=10369) and I'm interested if anybody would be willing to create a RaceMenu preset based on her. if you need more reference, just click "Rutah" on the left side of the screen. So far the mods I can see being used are:

KS Hairdos - Renewal - The "Roulette" hairstyle

Pierced Ears - I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct mod, however it looks fairly similar.
Facial Piercings 

SG Female Eyebrows - I'm not sure which name it has, but it is shown in the screenshots section.

Different Colored Eyes - The eyes may or may not be separated with one being blind by default, however if there's not I'm sure this would make it easier. I can find the eyes on my own if necessary to reduce time.

After commenting on the booru post, as I can't seem to find a source to it at all, I feel like this is the only viable option... if anybody would be kind enough to either make me a preset or go digging through google for the author, I would highly appreciate it!