SKSE ruins the game for me!

vShiro

Hello dear followers,

after I fought my way through several installation guides of several mods (like 5hrs...) I finally thought to have everything installed and ready to go!

The only thing, that keeps me from having fun (the adult one) in Skyrim, is SKSE...

After I reinstalled it several times, used STEAM, the Zip archive and the installer, I don't know what else to do.

When I start my game, it all works fine, even some of the mods wokr, f.e. I can use Osex and undress and NPCs.
But, when I go to my inventory, I get these messages:

"SKYUI ERROR CODE 5

Incompatible  menu file (inventorymenu.swf)
Please make sure you installed everything correclty and no other mods have overwritten this file"

Rest is some "bla bla, reinstall if using older version" stuff.

The other ones I get, are:

"Incompatible menu file (skyiui/itemcard.swf)"
"Incompatible menu file (skyui/inventorylists,swf)"
"Incompatible menu file (skyui/bottombar.swf)"

I have not tried out other mods, but when I start skyrim, I can see my mods becoming yellow in the Nexus Mod Manager Inputs tab.

I have no clue what else to do, so please help me!

Thanks!

This has nothing to do with SKSE.

This is SkyUI (a completely separate thing from SKSE) telling you that a plugin you have loaded is not up-to-date with the latest version of SkyUI (5.1).

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have SkyUI - Show Armor Slots loaded? If so, those errors are harmless and can be ignored, according to people in the thread I just linked. Alternatively, you can just uninstall it.

Otherwise, post your load order so we can see what it is that's making SkyUI complain.

I don't think I have SkyUi - Show Armor Slots, unless it was part of mod I downloaded.

For me personally, I do need SkyUI, I am fine with the normal inventory, but, like, 60% of the mods,  I wanna use, see it as a recommandation.

As far as I can tell, I got the newest SkyUI, but I can check on that again.

Sorry, but what is the load order? A seperate file you can look up? Or is the position of the mods in menu?

I don't think I have SkyUi - Show Armor Slots, unless it was part of mod I downloaded.

For me personally, I do need SkyUI, I am fine with the normal inventory, but, like, 60% of the mods,  I wanna use, see it as a recommandation.

Sorry, but what is the load order? A seperate file you can look up? Or is the position of the mods in menu?

What mod manager are you using?

SkyUI is just mandatory.

Too many mods requires it.

What mod manager are you using?

I am using the Nexus Mod Manager.

The problem is as followed:

I unchecked the Menu stuff in the advanced SkyUI menu ingame. Still, SkyUI is not running for me and as CPU says "SkyUI is just mandatory.

Too many mods requires it."

Besides that, when I run Skyrim, using the Nexus Mod Manager, and I go into my inventory ingame, a lot of the mods in the Plugin section, where you can "activate" them, turn from simple black to yellow, so I assume that means, they are not working properly.

I am really confused...SkyUI is in that said Plugin section and activated, but it is still not working for me.

Maybe, if I show you guys my mods, you can figure out, if some are not working together or, I made the rookie mistake, and overwrote everything while activating every mod...

As for now, here is my mod list:

Part 1:

http://puu.sh/rpmKE/07f3ab7239.png

Part 2:

http://puu.sh/rpmM9/b9c494eedf.png

And this is my Plugins section:

Part 1:

http://puu.sh/rpmDY/635c9710d1.png

Part 2:

http://puu.sh/rpmF3/8f68a21adc.png

I still have a lot of mods installed, from earlier, but I am not actively using them anymore, as you can see in the Plugin section, that they are not checked. The checked ones, I really wanna use.

I not understand ALL this problem... in basic.. CAN'T BE... Skyrim + SKSE + SKYUI are designed to work toghether without any problem...

If you have Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8 and SKSE version 1.7.3 and SKYUI version 5.1 you cant be any problem... revise the versions installed... you can use Jaxonz Diagnostics to check it in game... use it if need..

Also... i see you are faulting of a very important mod.. the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.. download and install it...

in other way.. in your load order i see you have active Amorous Adventures that need SexLab and i not see SexLab in your load order... disable it for now..

And finaly.. you have Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for CBBE.. is ONLY texture.. only dds files... that can cause bad look in body... but not more... better replace it for the UNP version...

but for the next message is better have the complete load order... in the Plugin view of NMM you have 6 icons in left.. the 5 icon is export load order.. put the generated file as attachement... or simply copy to clipboard and paste in your message...

Alright, so:

I got LOOT and run down "Sort Plugins". I got some problems with mods, I don't wanna use, so do I have to repair them as well or is a simply uninstalling working?
None of the mods I wanna use, has a problem, but I don't think, LOOT changed the loading order, but I am not sure on that end...
Well, actually I just checked Loot again, and now the "Update.esm", "Hearthfire.esm", "Dawnguard.esm" and "Dragonborn.esm" have ITM records and deleted references...

Let's see how this TES5Edit works with cleaning and such

I also activated "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" in the Wrye Bash program. Was that the correct thing to do, when you were talking about the bashed patch?

EDIT:

@GenioaMaestro

I thought the CBBE had already some bodies inside

Okay, now I am confused as fuck:

I used TES5Edit to clean my "Update.esm", which worked perfectly. Loot even showed it as "cleaned"

Now, I wanted to clean the next data, which in that case, is Dawnguard.esm. The file is in the Date file of my Skyrim, but LOOt canno delete all files, when I tell him to do so.

I get the following message, when trying to clean Dawnguard.esm:

[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 98026, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:02
<Warning: Plugin contains 57 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

Do I have to run through every file now, starting with Skyrim.esm?

EDIT:

Forget about that stuff, I have not seen, that LOOT is showing me, that those files have ITM records, deleted references AND deleted navmeshes. So I gotta figure this out now

Okay....

LOOT is showing me, that my "Dawnguard.esm" file has deleted navmeshes, BUT TES5Edit does not name them, it only shows me this:

<Warning: Plugin contains 57 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

So, uhm...how can I fix navmeshes, when I don't even know, which I have to changeP

i think this is not really important... i have near 150 mods and none problem... only CTD when load some savegames..

i have all the navmesh and ITM alerts.. but none problem... i never clear any with Tes5Edit...

and the order pluging is in the red arrow... after click here loot order the pluging and appear the apply button

post-647651-0-49104600-1474976709_thumb.jpg

Alright, here we go

I re-installed all the mods, using this guide (http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osex/skyinstall/) until the section "WE ARE READY TO OSEX"

I installed all the files, using NMM, used the FNIS thingy to update the XPMS Skeleton and I used LOOT to organize the loading order and pressed on "APPLY" after it was done.

Still, I have the same issue with SkyUI, as I said in my first post.
Funnily enough, the OSex interface is working and I can undress NPCs, but do nothing else with them.

So far, no other mods, than those, who are needed in the guide (those as well, like "Realistic Ragdoll", which you need for XPMS to work) have been installed.

I also re-installed FNIS, SKSE and SkyUI.

Alright, here we go

I re-installed all the mods, using this guide (http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osex/skyinstall/) until the section "WE ARE READY TO OSEX"

I installed all the files, using NMM, used the FNIS thingy to update the XPMS Skeleton and I used LOOT to organize the loading order and pressed on "APPLY" after it was done.

Still, I have the same issue with SkyUI, as I said in my first post.

Funnily enough, the OSex interface is working and I can undress NPCs, but do nothing else with them.

So far, no other mods, than those, who are needed in the guide (those as well, like "Realistic Ragdoll", which you need for XPMS to work) have been installed.

I also re-installed FNIS, SKSE and SkyUI.

Just a heads up, if you plan on modding skyrim and not knowing everything little thing your going to have a bad time, The only reason you was getting a SkyUI Error is outdated plugins, sometimes all you gotta do is just re-install SkyUI and that magically fixes it, for me anyway. 

I highly suggest you head to GamerPoets Channel and look for his S.T.E.P Guides, undderated Youtuber who goes through so much detail on how to mod Skyrim and not have it break. 

CANT BE....

Are you downloading the files from the Nexus web page???? Maybe you are downloading it from a localiced web page in your native idioma and your are getting OLD out-dated files.... is the only explication... use this...

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

SkyUI

XPMSE3

FNIS

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch

and of course.. install and use Jaxonz Diagnostics for verify the correct installation of all componets...

Edit: if you are ussing NMM edit your skyrim.ini located in Documents\My Games\Skyrim and search these lines.. if you not have these lines create it (copy paste)

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=3000

this generate a log file called Papyrus.0.log in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

put your log file in your next message...

@Mr Stormrage

I have reinstalle SkyUI several times and I still get the errors. But thanks for that Youtuber. I am going to check him out and maybe he can help me

@GenioMaestro

I am not kidding you. This shit is for real and I have no clue why.  I used the exact same site, you just posted, using the Nexus Mod Manager.

I am going to try Jaxonz, maybe this thing helps

Archived