Professional Animator looking to Join some projects

CrimsonKnightOnNexus

Hey all I am new to Lovers Lab, I edited my original post to add more content for your consideration.

I am an Animator with 6 years experience from character creation, rigging, animation. I would really like to get involved with some fun projects.

I am a Maya user so I am not that experienced on the engine side in Bethesda's engine but would really love to work on some animation for you.

I am however very experienced in Unreal 4 and Cryengine.

giphy.gif

if anyone is interested in receiving animation files  and working with me. I would love to get involved.

I have worked with many engines from unreal to Cryengine doing character art. I have made plenty of mods for fallout 3, new vegas, Skyrim and fallout 4. So, I Know my way around .nif files and level design and so forth.

giphy.gif

from character dialague

giphy.gif

to creatures  right down to hand-sculpted characters.

13087735_10156828745405405_4160317929604

I cant create Mods ,  I can change settings like uping a guns damage , add an Npc to a game but creating animation is beyond me . I think most of those who made the lovers lab mods have moved on so it looks like you may be the one every one has been waiting for . You have an open field to play with . Wecome to loverlab the place of the open minded . There are programs that Nexus or Loverslab we use Tesedit , loot  . There are two guys  I think they are Russians who need help with AP prosituion mod for fallout 4 should be able to find it on Nexus Mods . 

I cant create Mods ,  I can change settings like uping a guns damage , add an Npc to a game but creating animation is beyond me . I think most of those who made the lovers lab mods have moved on so it looks like you may be the one every one has been waiting for . You have an open field to play with . Wecome to loverlab the place of the open minded . There are programs that Nexus or Loverslab we use Tesedit , loot  . There are two guys  I think they are Russians who need help with AP prosituion mod for fallout 4 should be able to find it on Nexus Mods . 

Don't forget about Sextec right here on LL.  I would advise contacting CPU for more info.

Edit: Here's the link to the WIP thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61259-sextec-sexlab-sexout-etc-container-thread/

thank you I will be checking in with these people for sure.

1. get used to the site.
  2. look around at the modder, artist, and projects and mods
  3. see what you like and don't like. Who you like and dont
  4. check to see if it is an active project...
  5. Start chatting with them
  6. Create a thread with some animations works for games here that you might like
  7. Let people know you are here and active chat it up some more on the threads that you like.
  8. you will be approached for work
  9. More will approach you for work and assistance,
  10. still more will approach you for work and help
  11. You will start to regret you let people know you can animate
  12. you will slowly stop coming to this site
  13. you will leave.
  14. I think you get the point.. lol

I just was making a joke but am serious. Post some work you can give out (GIFs etc) on a thread for yourself. Look around and find something you like. perhaps make some animations for Sexlab, Sexout has missing creatures animations that could be much appreciated, or perhaps robot sex animations. There is the upcoming Sextec as well.

I am serious as well. There are very few competent animators and their projects can be pretty much whatever they want to point their web pages to. So much so that many have gotten burned out with the request (nicer way to say demands at times) for animations. The  key I think is to keep it real, focused and be willing to say no or not now or not interested. Trust me... keeping a competent animator happy and producing animations for various mods are far more important than a special fedish animations that someone thinks would be a great idea.

Keep yourself happy and content and you will have no problem with animation request, mods to work with etc.

You will find this is a great community for the most part (some members can be a pain;)) and there are some pretty awesome mod content creators as well. I hope you have a great time and lots of fun here (see you are very new with 2 post) So see you around.

P.S. If you for some reason can't find some projects here after creating a thread showing some of your work... let me know and we can discuss this.. I am pretty sure I can dig something up you might find enjoyable and to your liking. :P (more than likely more work than you can do in a year.. lol)

(mention the above because I have been here for some time and have discussions with varous mod authors and such on their projects in PM and I am pretty sure I can help you make some good connections)

Thank you.

I have been here for awhile and have worked with various authors on projects (even though I can't mod worth a dam... mostly cheer-leading.. helping test sometimes etc) and I understand the process at least as it pertains here and I gave that above. Glad it helped you.

Just remember your personal limits and if necessary make sure your projects leads know those limits as well. You are a person and doing this for free on your spare time. Some have more, some have less. Some projects and task might require more work to get done correctly to the quality level you and others will accept some are a few minutes. Not doing so will lead others to become frustrated as well as you to be frustrated and eventually burnt out. It has happened to other animators as well as other mod artist as well here and elsewhere.

Best of luck and welcome to the site. We really need more animators for really any game that is modded here. Don't forget the suggestion someone here gave and create a post with your works (gifs would be fine) showing your skills and abilities. I think that is the single most useful step an animator can do here. Since I have been here that has been the defacto process that many of our current and previous (retired) animators seem to have followed. In fact I believe some just worked from that thread with all the projects and other task they were doing (support etc) and let the mod content authors move the animations and such into the game. That seems to make their life easier and might help yours as well. This way you can work on an animation on say Fallout 4 and then tweak it a bit for the new Skyrim 2016 if needed as well and not have to bounce around the site. :P

If you need anything else let me know :)

Well do you know how to adjust skin weights aswell ?I have a custom dog mesh that uses the wolf skeleton though some of her animations clip/deform in odd ways in game .But also sense i was planning on using her as a essential follower i wanted to replace her death animations with some custom ones."To clarify though she does work in game just needs tweaking."

post-239337-0-71496800-1475182608_thumb.png

Well do you know how to adjust skin weights aswell ?I have a custom dog mesh that uses the wolf skeleton though some of her animations clip/deform in odd ways in game .But also sense i was planning on using her as a essential follower i wanted to replace her death animations with some custom ones."To clarify though she does work in game just needs tweaking."

Yes, weighting is part of the rigging process. the big issue I am having is that Maya is relativity unsupported. There is a .nif plug-in for Maya but it is pretty simple.

so to answer your question yes I could fix it but I can't implement it.

Is it safe to say your willing to help me with her animations/weighting at least?:) Even if your not able to implement them id be very greatful to at least make  progress on her and have them on file for the future should i find further help with implementation else were.

In case you wanna do some different animation projects, I am starting a mod that may require some animations.

Not related to SexLab or 0Sex.

I can provide assistance to bake them (but I am really poor in animating.)

Archived