In need of help with Tania race mod.

AlexisCalya

Heya everyone!~

So as of the recent I have come back too Skyrim and modding, but by no means do I have an excellent grasp on modding currently, but that's why I came too this wonderful community too learn ^_^; So I made another post that might save some time, and give a bit more back story and help understand what I'm trying too achieve

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67379-in-dire-need-of-help-with-making-a-certain-type-of-characters/?do=findComment&comment=1687622

So I'm trying to learn how to make a certain type of character so I can finally enjoy playing Skyrim, and as luck would have it an amazing member of the community by the name of romualda5 gave me a massive step in the right direct with the Tania race mod, but I'm having a lot of trouble installing it properly, and am seeking the assistance of those with much greater knowledge than myself too hopefully point me in the right direction. If anyone has any information, advice, general tips, or anything you would feel could be helpful, I'm vastly appreciative of anyone that is willing to help me, so I can become better and hopefully in turn return such a favor. Thank you very much for taking the time to read~.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59341/?

What kind of modding knowledge do you have? Do you start from 0?

At first you should get a mod manager. Mod managers allow you to conveniently install and activate mods for your game. Most people, including me, would call it essential for modding Skyrim. If you haven't got one, watch this YouTube series. At first it might look insanely long, but it covers all the basics that you need and even more for understanding on how to mod Skyrim with Mod Organizer. Mod Organizer is an awesome mod manager because it allows you to easily activate and deactivate your mods without even touching the game files, meaning that you won't have to reinstall your game if you do everything through Mod Organizer (your game files will remain untouched, you won't have to reinstall your game if you make a mistake).

Anyway, once you have a mod manager like Mod Organizer, you can install the Tania Race mod.

At first you need to choose between Enhanced Character Edit (ECE) and RaceMenu. IMO, ECE is outdated and has less support and functions than RaceMenu. I used ECE, but nowadays I'm using RaceMenu and I haven't had any issues. It's your choice, but I would recommend you RaceMenu.

Next, you need to install RaceCompatibility. It is needed. The game can't load the Tania Race without this mod.

ShowRaceMenuAlternative is a mod that you can install if you want to. I heard that some people lose their stats after switching to a custom race (like Tania Race), but I never had this problem.

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer (not linked on the mod page) can solve crashes concerning custom races. I would recommend you to install it.

KS Hairdos - Renewal (not linked, only an earlier deleted version is linked) contains the hairstyle that Tania has. And more than one hundred other wonderful hairstyles. Not required, but I see no reason why you shouldn't use it.

If you want to use the Eyes of Aber and/or the Mikan Eyes mod/-s (add custom eyes) for Tania, then take a look at the download page and make sure that you installed the original mods (linked) first, then the patch/-es.

The last thing that you can change if you want to is her body type. She has UN7B as her default body and fitting textures. I don't know if other body types are going to have problems with her textures or not, but if you want to use another body type (besides CBBE, don't use that) and maybe other textures too, you need to replace them manually. If you don't know how to do this, ask me or this forum.

What kind of modding knowledge do you have? Do you start from 0?

At first you should get a mod manager. Mod managers allow you to conveniently install and activate mods for your game. Most people, including me, would call it essential for modding Skyrim. If you haven't got one, watch this YouTube series. At first it might look insanely long, but it covers all the basics that you need and even more for understanding on how to mod Skyrim with Mod Organizer. Mod Organizer is an awesome mod manager because it allows you to easily activate and deactivate your mods without even touching the game files, meaning that you won't have to reinstall your game if you do everything through Mod Organizer (your game files will remain untouched, you won't have to reinstall your game if you make a mistake).

Anyway, once you have a mod manager like Mod Organizer, you can install the Tania Race mod.

At first you need to choose between Enhanced Character Edit (ECE) and RaceMenu. IMO, ECE is outdated and has less support and functions than RaceMenu. I used ECE, but nowadays I'm using RaceMenu and I haven't had any issues. It's your choice, but I would recommend you RaceMenu.

Next, you need to install RaceCompatibility. It is needed. The game can't load the Tania Race without this mod.

ShowRaceMenuAlternative is a mod that you can install if you want to. I heard that some people lose their stats after switching to a custom race (like Tania Race), but I never had this problem.

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer (not linked on the mod page) can solve crashes concerning custom races. I would recommend you to install it.

KS Hairdos - Renewal (not linked, only an earlier deleted version is linked) contains the hairstyle that Tania has. And more than one hundred other wonderful hairstyles. Not required, but I see no reason why you shouldn't use it.

If you want to use the Eyes of Aber and/or the Mikan Eyes mod/-s (add custom eyes) for Tania, then take a look at the download page and make sure that you installed the original mods (linked) first, then the patch/-es.

The last thing that you can change if you want to is her body type. She has UN7B as her default body and fitting textures. I don't know if other body types are going to have problems with her textures or not, but if you want to use another body type (besides CBBE, don't use that) and maybe other textures too, you need to replace them manually. If you don't know how to do this, ask me or this forum.

Heya~ Firstly let me deeply apologize for the delayed response, I've been having a lot of trouble my internet and provider so I haven't been able to log on.

Okay, I watched almost the entire playlist, going to finish up the rest tomorrow, those are insanely helpful, I have tried to use some tutorials before but his are incredible, thanks for the great resource! I also stumbled across this series to help jump start editing my game and it has been great, but quite a few of the files he uses in the character and npc section I didn't install because I'm trying to figure out better choices.

I just installed all the ones you told me too, I just couldn't find KS Hairdos on the Nexus, so I will have to do some searching around on here or the web to find it. Going to install the race mod itself, and the patches for the eyes first thing when I get up, this might be a very noobish question but do I need the original follower mod, before I install the race mod itself?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58670/?

Thank you very much for all your help, I can't thank you enough, I really appreciate it!!.

I was just curious if you happened too take a peek at my other post that I linked, if not it's okay I was just going to ask if you maybe you have some mod suggestions that I could use too make my characters look like what I was asking for help with in that post. Wither you do or do not, is perfectly fine just figured I would ask.

I'm having a lot of trouble installing it properly

What kind of trouble are you having, exactly? We need more information to help.  

I'm very sorry for the delayed response, been having a lot of issues with my internet and provider.

Yeah, I should have been more specific, and after reading this and rereading my post it is pretty vague, sorry about that. Basically I was just getting a lot odd looking textures and crashes, but I did what the poster above you said too do it and it seems have resolved everything, I hope anyhow XD.

~snip~

Heya~ Firstly let me deeply apologize for the delayed response, I've been having a lot of trouble my internet and provider so I haven't been able to log on.

Okay, I watched almost the entire playlist, going to finish up the rest tomorrow, those are insanely helpful, I have tried to use some tutorials before but his are incredible, thanks for the great resource! I also stumbled across this series to help jump start editing my game and it has been great, but quite a few of the files he uses in the character and npc section I didn't install because I'm trying to figure out better choices.

I just installed all the ones you told me too, I just couldn't find KS Hairdos on the Nexus, so I will have to do some searching around on here or the web to find it. Going to install the race mod itself, and the patches for the eyes first thing when I get up, this might be a very noobish question but do I need the original follower mod, before I install the race mod itself?

Thank you very much for all your help, I can't thank you enough, I really appreciate it!!.

I was just curious if you happened too take a peek at my other post that I linked, if not it's okay I was just going to ask if you maybe you have some mod suggestions that I could use too make my characters look like what I was asking for help with in that post. Wither you do or do not, is perfectly fine just figured I would ask.

~snip~

Don't worry about life issues that make you unable to visit the site, you're definitely not the only one.

This is KS Hairdos and this is the HDT version of it. HDT version obviously requires HDT.

Well, about graphics and textures (not going to watch the whole video, sorry), I can say that I'm not the most experienced user, but I can tell you some things: 60 FPS are nearly impossible to get, ENBs rape your FPS the most (seriously, a good ENB will definitely cut your FPS in half) and don't use too big texture mods. 4K for characters, weapons, armors, stuff like that and 2K/1K for everything else including landscape, houses, effects should be your limit. Don't go higher than this and remember to use higher textures for things that are not everywhere like characters or small items and so on and lower textures for houses, walls, landscape and so on. Why? Things that you see a lot of will drain more power from your graphics card. And keep in mind that 2K looks very similar to 4K unless you zoom in a lot (or you're one of those "I want 60 FPS!" freaks.). About ENB: try out a lot of them, not just one. Try out a dark one, a bright one, a colorful one, a frameraping one, a performance one, ... Just look at the screenshots on the Nexus pages and download the ones that you like. Don't worry if you downloaded 5 or more, you will learn what kind of ENB you like, what effects you like and what ENBs to avoid because they are very FPS hungry and only meant for screenshots. Installing ENBs can be a bit difficult because you CAN NOT use a mod manager for it, but it's still very easy. Ask for help if you need it.

No, you don't need the follower mod. Just keep in mind that you are not going to have Tania's clothes if you don't use it. And obviously the follower too. But if you want to use her, then keep in mind to download the right version (CBBE/UNP/whatever).

I'm going to take a look and tell you what I know in that forum.  :)

~snip~

~snip~

Don't worry about life issues that make you unable to visit the site, you're definitely not the only one.

This is KS Hairdos and this is the HDT version of it. HDT version obviously requires HDT.

Well, about graphics and textures (not going to watch the whole video, sorry), I can say that I'm not the most experienced user, but I can tell you some things: 60 FPS are nearly impossible to get, ENBs rape your FPS the most (seriously, a good ENB will definitely cut your FPS in half) and don't use too big texture mods. 4K for characters, weapons, armors, stuff like that and 2K/1K for everything else including landscape, houses, effects should be your limit. Don't go higher than this and remember to use higher textures for things that are not everywhere like characters or small items and so on and lower textures for houses, walls, landscape and so on. Why? Things that you see a lot of will drain more power from your graphics card. And keep in mind that 2K looks very similar to 4K unless you zoom in a lot (or you're one of those "I want 60 FPS!" freaks.). About ENB: try out a lot of them, not just one. Try out a dark one, a bright one, a colorful one, a frameraping one, a performance one, ... Just look at the screenshots on the Nexus pages and download the ones that you like. Don't worry if you downloaded 5 or more, you will learn what kind of ENB you like, what effects you like and what ENBs to avoid because they are very FPS hungry and only meant for screenshots. Installing ENBs can be a bit difficult because you CAN NOT use a mod manager for it, but it's still very easy. Ask for help if you need it.

No, you don't need the follower mod. Just keep in mind that you are not going to have Tania's clothes if you don't use it. And obviously the follower too. But if you want to use her, then keep in mind to download the right version (CBBE/UNP/whatever).

I'm going to take a look and tell you what I know in that forum.  :)

Yay~ so I got it working, my only issues now other than the head, she looks very dated, almost like a naked vanillia body, but I do have UNBP installed, and fair skin complexion which I thought would have changed the body textures too be much better but nothing really has changed all that much, any idea's on what I might have done wrong, or how to make the body look more current?.

post-975224-0-07322500-1475478815_thumb.jpgpost-975224-0-33068100-1475478913_thumb.jpgpost-975224-0-61122400-1475478921_thumb.jpg

Yeah, atleast their are a ton of ENB's to try too see what I like, but so far that tutorial made the overall game much better, I just mainly really want to get better at making characters, so I can make such amazing ones as the that youtuber makes, like the girl at 0;12 in this video is amazing ;-;.

~snip~

Yay~ so I got it working, my only issues now other than the head, she looks very dated, almost like a naked vanillia body, but I do have UNBP installed, and fair skin complexion which I thought would have changed the body textures too be much better but nothing really has changed all that much, any idea's on what I might have done wrong, or how to make the body look more current?.

attachicon.gifTania5.jpgattachicon.gifTania6.jpgattachicon.gifTania7.jpg

Yeah, atleast their are a ton of ENB's to try too see what I like, but so far that tutorial made the overall game much better, I just mainly really want to get better at making characters, so I can make such amazing ones as the that youtuber makes, like the girl at 0;12 in this video is amazing ;-;.

Did you see the post from another member on your other thread? That person linked to a site that hosts presets of characters. You can use one of the presets and play as a Nord race character which makes everything a lot simpler, you won't need any manual placing of files and you won't need patches for eye mods. I would recommend you that as it is far better in my opinion. Anyway, it's your choice. Remember that you can try both options even if you have the Tania Race still installed.

Did you replace Tania Race's files manually too? If you simply installed UNPB and Fair Skin Complexion, just the default (human) races (Nord, Imperial, ...) are changed. Looking at her face, I think you haven't done this. The huge shadows under the breasts can be resolved by giving your character 100 (maximum) weight or choosing the option in the FSC installer which makes the shadows under the breasts completely disappear (and overwriting the Tania Race files with the FSC files).

Tutorial:

Go to (Skyrim location\Data\)meshes\actors\character\character assets, find the femalebody, femalefeet and femalehands files (all end with _0 and _1, you need both of each, meaning 6 files in total) and copy them somewhere (e. g. a folder on your desktop). Those are the meshes of the female body, feet and hands, meaning those are the files that give the female body, feet and hands the shape. _0 stands for 0 weight and _1 stands for 100 weight.

Now go to textures\actors\character\female and copy everything. You should have files for femalebody, femalehands, femalehead and possibly even more. It doesn't matter how many files there are, just copy all of them somewhere (e. g. a folder on your desktop, but a different one than the meshes folder would be good). These files are the texture files, giving your female character's skin the look it has. The femalebody textures include the feet textures. If you wonder why you need to copy the femalehead textures but not the femalehead mesh, it's because if we would copy (and overwrite Tania Race's) head mesh, her head would look totally crazy and definitely not like Tania's. We need the textures because she would have different face and body textures if we wouldn't, and that would look horrible. BUT because of Tania's non-normal head mesh, I'm not 100% sure if the head textures will work. Maybe they will look odd. You just have to try it out to see if they fit or not.

After having the UNPB meshes and FSC textures, we can finally overwrite Tania Race's default meshes and textures.

Go to meshes\actors\character\ygNord and copy your meshes in there. Overwrite the existing ones.

Go to textures\Actors\character\Enhanced\Female and copy your textures in there. Overwrite the existing ones.

After doing this, you're done. But remember: Every time you're going to change the female body and/or textures, you have to do this AGAIN. This is why I would suggest you to simply use character presets instead.

Maybe you like this preset. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. The presets even list what mods were used to create the characters, some even list the skin textures and ENB used (but FSC looks awesome on all presets, just saying). How to install them? Download the preset of Cat and you will see the folder structure. How to use them? Either by loading the preset in RaceMenu or watch this video (the video also shows how to use a followers face as the face of your character). Trust me, it is a lot easier to simply use character presets than a custom race mod. All texture, body, eye, hair, ... mods will work without fiddling around, just install them and you can use them.

Recommendation: Leave the Tania Race mod installed, maybe change her textures/meshes, and download a good-looking preset from the linked site. If you follow my instructions in the other thread, you should see my list of recommended mods for eyes, hair, and so on. Those mods are the mods I use for characters, no matter what the preset maker recommends. Use these, FSC and a body mod like UNPB or SevenBase (UNPB had a horrible installer about a year ago, not sure if that changed, SevenBase only has the body meshes meaning you would need textures, but you should have FSC anyway meaning that you already have nice textures) and you will be able to use beautiful presets and modify them to your liking. Maybe you see one and think "Her nose is too long." Don't worry, you can still use that preset. You can edit all presets after having loaded them. Shorter nose? Bigger eyes? Smaller mouth? Whatever you want, RaceMenu makes it possible. Just try a bit around.

EDIT: Found this tutorial for presets that don't come packaged:

1.Extract the rar file.

2.put the jslot file into the presets folder(if you guy use the NMM mod manager,the file path will be game folder/date/skse/plugins/chargen/presets).put jslot file into the chargen folder. (if you use the MO manager,the file parth will be MO manager/overwrite/skse/plugins/chargen/presets folder.)
3. put the DDS and NIF files into the chargen folder,the way same with 2.

Sorry if this post is long and confusing. Tell me if you don't understand a certain part. Always remember that I once was as far with modding as you are, so I know it may not seem easy. But what I'm trying to make you understand is something that I learned over several months and probably hundreds of hours of modding. The best advice for modding is simple: Keep on going. If it doesn't work, find out why it doesn't work and make it work. Don't give up and redo everything, learn from your faults instead. It's hard, but once you know how everything works, you will have everything to your liking.

And about becoming better at making characters: That's just something that you have to try and try again. Starting with a preset is a wonderful beginning. Use a preset and modify it to your liking. Once you are playing the game, you may think "I want to change something about her." Do that. Change that certain detail. Later you can try to make another character based on a preset. You just have to do it again and again and again until you are very familiar with the huge possibilities of RaceMenu. It's not something that you can learn in a day, it's something that needs time. I'm trying to build the base for that for you and that's pretty much all that I can do, you need to learn the rest to make a wonderful character.  :)

~snip~

attachicon.gifTania5.jpgattachicon.gifTania6.jpgattachicon.gifTania7.jpg

Did you see the post from another member on your other thread? That person linked to a site that hosts presets of characters. You can use one of the presets and play as a Nord race character which makes everything a lot simpler, you won't need any manual placing of files and you won't need patches for eye mods. I would recommend you that as it is far better in my opinion. Anyway, it's your choice. Remember that you can try both options even if you have the Tania Race still installed.

Did you replace Tania Race's files manually too? If you simply installed UNPB and Fair Skin Complexion, just the default (human) races (Nord, Imperial, ...) are changed. Looking at her face, I think you haven't done this. The huge shadows under the breasts can be resolved by giving your character 100 (maximum) weight or choosing the option in the FSC installer which makes the shadows under the breasts completely disappear (and overwriting the Tania Race files with the FSC files).

Tutorial:

Go to (Skyrim location\Data\)meshes\actors\character\character assets, find the femalebody, femalefeet and femalehands files (all end with _0 and _1, you need both of each, meaning 6 files in total) and copy them somewhere (e. g. a folder on your desktop). Those are the meshes of the female body, feet and hands, meaning those are the files that give the female body, feet and hands the shape. _0 stands for 0 weight and _1 stands for 100 weight.

Now go to textures\actors\character\female and copy everything. You should have files for femalebody, femalehands, femalehead and possibly even more. It doesn't matter how many files there are, just copy all of them somewhere (e. g. a folder on your desktop, but a different one than the meshes folder would be good). These files are the texture files, giving your female character's skin the look it has. The femalebody textures include the feet textures. If you wonder why you need to copy the femalehead textures but not the femalehead mesh, it's because if we would copy (and overwrite Tania Race's) head mesh, her head would look totally crazy and definitely not like Tania's. We need the textures because she would have different face and body textures if we wouldn't, and that would look horrible. BUT because of Tania's non-normal head mesh, I'm not 100% sure if the head textures will work. Maybe they will look odd. You just have to try it out to see if they fit or not.

After having the UNPB meshes and FSC textures, we can finally overwrite Tania Race's default meshes and textures.

Go to meshes\actors\character\ygNord and copy your meshes in there. Overwrite the existing ones.

Go to textures\Actors\character\Enhanced\Female and copy your textures in there. Overwrite the existing ones.

After doing this, you're done. But remember: Every time you're going to change the female body and/or textures, you have to do this AGAIN. This is why I would suggest you to simply use character presets instead.

Maybe you like this preset. Or this one. Or this one. Or this one. The presets even list what mods were used to create the characters, some even list the skin textures and ENB used (but FSC looks awesome on all presets, just saying). How to install them? Download the preset of Cat and you will see the folder structure. How to use them? Either by loading the preset in RaceMenu or watch this video (the video also shows how to use a followers face as the face of your character). Trust me, it is a lot easier to simply use character presets than a custom race mod. All texture, body, eye, hair, ... mods will work without fiddling around, just install them and you can use them.

Recommendation: Leave the Tania Race mod installed, maybe change her textures/meshes, and download a good-looking preset from the linked site. If you follow my instructions in the other thread, you should see my list of recommended mods for eyes, hair, and so on. Those mods are the mods I use for characters, no matter what the preset maker recommends. Use these, FSC and a body mod like UNPB or SevenBase (UNPB had a horrible installer about a year ago, not sure if that changed, SevenBase only has the body meshes meaning you would need textures, but you should have FSC anyway meaning that you already have nice textures) and you will be able to use beautiful presets and modify them to your liking. Maybe you see one and think "Her nose is too long." Don't worry, you can still use that preset. You can edit all presets after having loaded them. Shorter nose? Bigger eyes? Smaller mouth? Whatever you want, RaceMenu makes it possible. Just try a bit around.

EDIT: Found this tutorial for presets that don't come packaged:

1.Extract the rar file.

2.put the jslot file into the presets folder(if you guy use the NMM mod manager,the file path will be game folder/date/skse/plugins/chargen/presets).put jslot file into the chargen folder. (if you use the MO manager,the file parth will be MO manager/overwrite/skse/plugins/chargen/presets folder.)
3. put the DDS and NIF files into the chargen folder,the way same with 2.

Sorry if this post is long and confusing. Tell me if you don't understand a certain part. Always remember that I once was as far with modding as you are, so I know it may not seem easy. But what I'm trying to make you understand is something that I learned over several months and probably hundreds of hours of modding. The best advice for modding is simple: Keep on going. If it doesn't work, find out why it doesn't work and make it work. Don't give up and redo everything, learn from your faults instead. It's hard, but once you know how everything works, you will have everything to your liking.

And about becoming better at making characters: That's just something that you have to try and try again. Starting with a preset is a wonderful beginning. Use a preset and modify it to your liking. Once you are playing the game, you may think "I want to change something about her." Do that. Change that certain detail. Later you can try to make another character based on a preset. You just have to do it again and again and again until you are very familiar with the huge possibilities of RaceMenu. It's not something that you can learn in a day, it's something that needs time. I'm trying to build the base for that for you and that's pretty much all that I can do, you need to learn the rest to make a wonderful character.  :)

Omg~ you're incredible, I honestly can't thank you enough, I've spent the last day working through this and putting in some hours of my own as well, and I have made a base for a character but has a long way to go, at least for me >.<. For some reason her eyes really bother me, they looks very strange unless it's just me, I have been using Mikan Eyes, and the fixes that they link in their posts that are suppose to fix parts of the eyes, but they just look super strange, so I'm going to play around with that more. My other big concern is her body, I have UNPB installed but she looks very skin and bones, so I'm trying to find a way too make more body more hourglass and voluptuous. Anyway, looking forward too hearing your thoughts, and idea's as always ^_^, thank you so much for everything so far <3.

post-975224-0-12213100-1475668749_thumb.jpgpost-975224-0-09774200-1475668769_thumb.jpg

I'm a bit confused right now though, my Racemenu has gone all crazy and won't load have the stuff it comes with in the menu's, this error just randomly popped up but I have no idea what I did too break something o.O

post-975224-0-94730000-1475668834_thumb.jpg

~snip~

Omg~ you're incredible, I honestly can't thank you enough, I've spent the last day working through this and putting in some hours of my own as well, and I have made a base for a character but has a long way to go, at least for me >.<. For some reason her eyes really bother me, they looks very strange unless it's just me, I have been using Mikan Eyes, and the fixes that they link in their posts that are suppose to fix parts of the eyes, but they just look super strange, so I'm going to play around with that more. My other big concern is her body, I have UNPB installed but she looks very skin and bones, so I'm trying to find a way too make more body more hourglass and voluptuous. Anyway, looking forward too hearing your thoughts, and idea's as always ^_^, thank you so much for everything so far <3.

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot16.jpg

I'm a bit confused right now though, my Racemenu has gone all crazy and won't load have the stuff it comes with in the menu's, this error just randomly popped up but I have no idea what I did too break something o.O

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_05 07_28_59_95.jpg

I'm glad that I could help you. ^^

You see, modding needs some hours, but after those, it's definitely worth all your trouble. As a comparison, I'm currently completely reinstalling my Skyrim and probably have spend more than 10 hours already just for searching out mods. And I'm not even done with that. However... My setup is really huge. A smaller setup won't need that long, but... All in all, definitely more than just a single day. But, as you should have learned by Gopher (Mod Organizer videos), it's better to know how everything works and take a bit longer instead of randomly installing stuff and assuming that everything works.

Some Mikan Eyes don't work for me too, I think the ones that have a different color for each eye are the ones that don't work. However, in older versions of Mikan Eyes, these did work. If you want to use older versions of certain mods, keep in mind that they could not work correctly and are unsupported. I currently use New Mikan Eyes more than Mikan Eyes because of the fancy eyelashes.

Have you tried setting the weight to 100? 0 weight will look differently (smaller breasts, butt and some other changes). However... If you want to create your own bodies, deciding many things like breast size, butt size, waist size, and so on, you can try out UUNP (Bodyslide). I mentioned that in the other thread. It probably sounds like I'm tempting you to use UUNP, but... well, that's probably true. It's awesome, but needs learning. If you don't want to use this utility, you can try out the RaceMenu scales. There are different scales for breasts, butt, waist and other things, however, they might turn out a bit buggy. Just see for yourself.

And make sure to install a UNPB armor replacer to have the UNPB shape on all vanilla armors. Most armor replacers are skimpy, I hope that you like that or at least that you can live with that, if not, then it will be hard to find a good armor replacer.

You can also try out 7B, it's very similar to UNPB and many people prefer it. Maybe you think it's more hourglass and voluptuous looking, but I think it's just a matter of taste. There are also other body replacers, the most supported are UNP (probably too small for you) and CBBE (probably too small for you too and I personally think that it isn't good, but don't say that somewhere else or people will start to rage and get angry) plus UNPB and SevenBase. There are also other ones like CHSBHC, but this one is less supported and kind of outdated (and "replaced" with UUNP). All in all, if you want big anime breasts (don't worry, I watch anime too, I know how you feel like) you should use UNPB or SevenBase... or UUNP.

CBBE also has it's own UUNP version simply called Bodyslide (their names can be confusing as both of them are often simply called Bodyslide). What's the difference? It's CBBE based (again, I dislike CBBE, and yes, I have experience with it AND the CBBE Bodyslide) and has less functions than UUNP. You can customize a CBBE body. UUNP allows you to customize a UNP body, but also has sliders for many other UNP based bodies. That means that you can use the UNPB body as a base and change some things about it. CBBE Bodyslide doesn't allow that. Both also have options to customize the player body even more ingame with functional (ingame) UUNP/CBBE Bodyslide sliders. This obviously doesn't work without Bodyslide.

Enough about bodies... I'm actually curious what ENB you use. It looks nice. Would you please tell me the name of it~?

As for the error, I haven't seen it before, but this thread suggests that something is probably overwriting your RaceMenu scripts. This is another important lesson for modding Skyrim: solving conflicts. Find the RaceMenu mod in Mod Organizer. Double-click it and check the conflicts tab. Is RaceMenu overwritten by something? If yes, then... Well, you need to learn how to solve conflicts, so you need to find this out yourself. It shouldn't be very hard. If you need help, check the mentioned thread. If the problem doesn't disappear after solving the conflict or if there is no conflict, then... Use Google and find out how to solve it because I have never had that problem, sorry.

Generally speaking, one way to solve conflicts is often to find out what is conflicting. Sometimes you simply need to reinstall a mod (that would be what I would have done after seeing the message, but I don't know anything about scripts so I would have ended up using Google). Sometimes you need a patch. Sometimes you need a newer version of the mod. And sometimes you completely fucked up something, but that only happens at less than 1% of the time, so never assume this. If you really have no idea what would be the cause of your problem, make a thread here (read the instructions on what you should include first).

And install Better Messagebox Controls. You won't be forced to click on everything anymore, it's really helpful. Install the dialogue version too (different mod, very similar name).

And read the HOW TO START MODDING/STABILITY section of this guide and do all steps EXCEPT 11 and 12. 11 can screw up a lot of things and 12 is generally not needed. These steps can help your game to become a lot more stable and some bugs will also be fixed. I have no idea why you should not want this. Also read the important tips, but only keep them in mind for now. Load order doesn't matter for you right now, but it will once you have many more mods. Tip 2 mentions that removing scripted mods (mods that include scripts) and possibly even some other mods during playing the game, especially on a 10/20+ hours save game can lead to problems. If you want to do it, then keep in mind that many mods have instructions on how to properly uninstall them. If not, then it's most likely safe to simply uninstall it, depending on what mod it is. Uninstalling an eye mod will lead to the eyes being no longer available for choosing but shouldn't do anything else. Texture mods will most likely be the same, nothing than the textures being reverted back to vanilla should happen. Removing a huge mod, for example one of Skyrim's DLCs (By the way, buy them if you haven't already, even if you don't want to play them, they offer a lot more variety for modding.), everything that is done because of that mod (for example a Hearthfire house which includes items from you) will be completely gone, often also leading to several problems or the save game not loading at all. However, that can be avoided by properly uninstalling the mod.

The guide itself can be good too, but also covers mods that are big and could need additional things than just installing and using it. But keep the guide in mind, it's generally awesome.

There is also a graphics guide made by the same person that covers a lot of texture mods, also telling you which mods will drain your frames and which ones are FPS friendly. However, some mods that are labelled as FPS friendly aren't for me (especially the fire ones), but I guess it depends on your system. Keep in mind that pretty much all of the texture mods are optional (that's also why the list is so huge). If you just want some basic ones: Use Optimized Vanilla Textures (does what it says), Static Mesh Improvement Mod (better meshes, often labelled as SMIM) and Tamriel Reloaded HD or Skyrim HD (better textures). These should cover up most of your game without draining your FPS a lot. Keep in mind: 2K is mostly better than 4K and sometimes 1K is better as 2K. But having mostly 2K textures is just fine and shouldn't drain a lot of FPS. And keep in mind that grass and plant mods can easily cut your FPS in half (I'm not joking). If you use Tamriel Reloaded HD, don't pick higher/denser grass.

I'm also thinking about guiding you through more than just simply character mods... How does that sound to you? I could explain you load orders (actually important to solve conflicts and crashes), TES5Edit to clean your files (solves bugs) and also a Bashed Patch (solves conflicts/problems too). Or... Gopher can. I would give you links to his videos and you would be able to ask me for help or additional explanations if needed. And I could tell you which mods I use and which ones I would recommend you to use or at least take a look at. But keep in mind that I have my limits about modding too. One of my limits is ENB, I'm quite new to it and haven't found a perfect one and I don't know much about tweaking them. And most of the beautiful ones don't run well on my GTX 760 anyway. Have you heard of AnkoENB? It's REALLY colorful, maybe you like it. But it doesn't support the newest ENB binaries. Still, it looks nice and is more or less performance friendly (FPS friendly).

Oh, nearly forgot: Your character looks cute so far. Right now you nearly have as much knowledge of creating as I do (I suck at it), so I apologize for not being able to give you any actually helpful tips. I heard that having a photo of someone you would like to recreate can help you to... well, recreate that character in Skyrim. And the "Sculpt" tab of RaceMenu allows you to do many things with the face, things that the other sliders don't do, like... well, making every single polygon exactly how you would like to have it. But don't ask me how to use it, I have no idea. If you save your current creation as a new preset (backup) and then try out the sculpt function, you can't really do something totally wrong. And even if you did, you still have a backup. Remember that after making a new preset it will be at the Overwrite folder of Mod Organizer, so you need to create a new mod from the Overwrite folder or the preset will be lost.

Okay, so this time you have a lot of information again... I'm actually surprised that you can understand me so well because I'm not a Native speaker (You noticed that already, didn't you?). I'm coming from Germany, you know, that Motherland with beer and Nazis that is located somewhere between USA and Russia. And, as you most likely noticed too, I write a lot of text. I hope that's not too horrible for you. And I like to make people happy.  :D

EDIT: I hope my huge wall of text is now easier to read because of the big spaces in between each section of text. And sorry for becoming a little off-topic. And you read my post on your other topic too, right? I would like to know which of the mods I mentioned you like and if you use other ones too, please~.

~snip~

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot16.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_05 07_28_59_95.jpg

I'm glad that I could help you. ^^

You see, modding needs some hours, but after those, it's definitely worth all your trouble. As a comparison, I'm currently completely reinstalling my Skyrim and probably have spend more than 10 hours already just for searching out mods. And I'm not even done with that. However... My setup is really huge. A smaller setup won't need that long, but... All in all, definitely more than just a single day. But, as you should have learned by Gopher (Mod Organizer videos), it's better to know how everything works and take a bit longer instead of randomly installing stuff and assuming that everything works.

Some Mikan Eyes don't work for me too, I think the ones that have a different color for each eye are the ones that don't work. However, in older versions of Mikan Eyes, these did work. If you want to use older versions of certain mods, keep in mind that they could not work correctly and are unsupported. I currently use New Mikan Eyes more than Mikan Eyes because of the fancy eyelashes.

Have you tried setting the weight to 100? 0 weight will look differently (smaller breasts, butt and some other changes). However... If you want to create your own bodies, deciding many things like breast size, butt size, waist size, and so on, you can try out UUNP (Bodyslide). I mentioned that in the other thread. It probably sounds like I'm tempting you to use UUNP, but... well, that's probably true. It's awesome, but needs learning. If you don't want to use this utility, you can try out the RaceMenu scales. There are different scales for breasts, butt, waist and other things, however, they might turn out a bit buggy. Just see for yourself.

And make sure to install a UNPB armor replacer to have the UNPB shape on all vanilla armors. Most armor replacers are skimpy, I hope that you like that or at least that you can live with that, if not, then it will be hard to find a good armor replacer.

You can also try out 7B, it's very similar to UNPB and many people prefer it. Maybe you think it's more hourglass and voluptuous looking, but I think it's just a matter of taste. There are also other body replacers, the most supported are UNP (probably too small for you) and CBBE (probably too small for you too and I personally think that it isn't good, but don't say that somewhere else or people will start to rage and get angry) plus UNPB and SevenBase. There are also other ones like CHSBHC, but this one is less supported and kind of outdated (and "replaced" with UUNP). All in all, if you want big anime breasts (don't worry, I watch anime too, I know how you feel like) you should use UNPB or SevenBase... or UUNP.

CBBE also has it's own UUNP version simply called Bodyslide (their names can be confusing as both of them are often simply called Bodyslide). What's the difference? It's CBBE based (again, I dislike CBBE, and yes, I have experience with it AND the CBBE Bodyslide) and has less functions than UUNP. You can customize a CBBE body. UUNP allows you to customize a UNP body, but also has sliders for many other UNP based bodies. That means that you can use the UNPB body as a base and change some things about it. CBBE Bodyslide doesn't allow that. Both also have options to customize the player body even more ingame with functional (ingame) UUNP/CBBE Bodyslide sliders. This obviously doesn't work without Bodyslide.

Enough about bodies... I'm actually curious what ENB you use. It looks nice. Would you please tell me the name of it~?

As for the error, I haven't seen it before, but this thread suggests that something is probably overwriting your RaceMenu scripts. This is another important lesson for modding Skyrim: solving conflicts. Find the RaceMenu mod in Mod Organizer. Double-click it and check the conflicts tab. Is RaceMenu overwritten by something? If yes, then... Well, you need to learn how to solve conflicts, so you need to find this out yourself. It shouldn't be very hard. If you need help, check the mentioned thread. If the problem doesn't disappear after solving the conflict or if there is no conflict, then... Use Google and find out how to solve it because I have never had that problem, sorry.

Generally speaking, one way to solve conflicts is often to find out what is conflicting. Sometimes you simply need to reinstall a mod (that would be what I would have done after seeing the message, but I don't know anything about scripts so I would have ended up using Google). Sometimes you need a patch. Sometimes you need a newer version of the mod. And sometimes you completely fucked up something, but that only happens at less than 1% of the time, so never assume this. If you really have no idea what would be the cause of your problem, make a thread here (read the instructions on what you should include first).

And install Better Messagebox Controls. You won't be forced to click on everything anymore, it's really helpful. Install the dialogue version too (different mod, very similar name).

And read the HOW TO START MODDING/STABILITY section of this guide and do all steps EXCEPT 11 and 12. 11 can screw up a lot of things and 12 is generally not needed. These steps can help your game to become a lot more stable and some bugs will also be fixed. I have no idea why you should not want this. Also read the important tips, but only keep them in mind for now. Load order doesn't matter for you right now, but it will once you have many more mods. Tip 2 mentions that removing scripted mods (mods that include scripts) and possibly even some other mods during playing the game, especially on a 10/20+ hours save game can lead to problems. If you want to do it, then keep in mind that many mods have instructions on how to properly uninstall them. If not, then it's most likely safe to simply uninstall it, depending on what mod it is. Uninstalling an eye mod will lead to the eyes being no longer available for choosing but shouldn't do anything else. Texture mods will most likely be the same, nothing than the textures being reverted back to vanilla should happen. Removing a huge mod, for example one of Skyrim's DLCs (By the way, buy them if you haven't already, even if you don't want to play them, they offer a lot more variety for modding.), everything that is done because of that mod (for example a Hearthfire house which includes items from you) will be completely gone, often also leading to several problems or the save game not loading at all. However, that can be avoided by properly uninstalling the mod.

The guide itself can be good too, but also covers mods that are big and could need additional things than just installing and using it. But keep the guide in mind, it's generally awesome.

There is also a graphics guide made by the same person that covers a lot of texture mods, also telling you which mods will drain your frames and which ones are FPS friendly. However, some mods that are labelled as FPS friendly aren't for me (especially the fire ones), but I guess it depends on your system. Keep in mind that pretty much all of the texture mods are optional (that's also why the list is so huge). If you just want some basic ones: Use Optimized Vanilla Textures (does what it says), Static Mesh Improvement Mod (better meshes, often labelled as SMIM) and Tamriel Reloaded HD or Skyrim HD (better textures). These should cover up most of your game without draining your FPS a lot. Keep in mind: 2K is mostly better than 4K and sometimes 1K is better as 2K. But having mostly 2K textures is just fine and shouldn't drain a lot of FPS. And keep in mind that grass and plant mods can easily cut your FPS in half (I'm not joking). If you use Tamriel Reloaded HD, don't pick higher/denser grass.

I'm also thinking about guiding you through more than just simply character mods... How does that sound to you? I could explain you load orders (actually important to solve conflicts and crashes), TES5Edit to clean your files (solves bugs) and also a Bashed Patch (solves conflicts/problems too). Or... Gopher can. I would give you links to his videos and you would be able to ask me for help or additional explanations if needed. And I could tell you which mods I use and which ones I would recommend you to use or at least take a look at. But keep in mind that I have my limits about modding too. One of my limits is ENB, I'm quite new to it and haven't found a perfect one and I don't know much about tweaking them. And most of the beautiful ones don't run well on my GTX 760 anyway. Have you heard of AnkoENB? It's REALLY colorful, maybe you like it. But it doesn't support the newest ENB binaries. Still, it looks nice and is more or less performance friendly (FPS friendly).

Oh, nearly forgot: Your character looks cute so far. Right now you nearly have as much knowledge of creating as I do (I suck at it), so I apologize for not being able to give you any actually helpful tips. I heard that having a photo of someone you would like to recreate can help you to... well, recreate that character in Skyrim. And the "Sculpt" tab of RaceMenu allows you to do many things with the face, things that the other sliders don't do, like... well, making every single polygon exactly how you would like to have it. But don't ask me how to use it, I have no idea. If you save your current creation as a new preset (backup) and then try out the sculpt function, you can't really do something totally wrong. And even if you did, you still have a backup. Remember that after making a new preset it will be at the Overwrite folder of Mod Organizer, so you need to create a new mod from the Overwrite folder or the preset will be lost.

Okay, so this time you have a lot of information again... I'm actually surprised that you can understand me so well because I'm not a Native speaker (You noticed that already, didn't you?). I'm coming from Germany, you know, that Motherland with beer and Nazis that is located somewhere between USA and Russia. And, as you most likely noticed too, I write a lot of text. I hope that's not too horrible for you. And I like to make people happy.  :D

EDIT: I hope my huge wall of text is now easier to read because of the big spaces in between each section of text. And sorry for becoming a little off-topic. And you read my post on your other topic too, right? I would like to know which of the mods I mentioned you like and if you use other ones too, please~.

Heya~ sorry again for the late reply, work has been kicking my butt and haven't had time to properly go through and respond too everything, and I didn't want too leave one little blurb.

It is extremely satisfying too be having as much fun as am I and too also be learning at the same time. I could see how that might be a pain in the butt especially if you can't remember a certain mod or if it's no longer on "X" website and you have to search it out again, at least it seems most modders are willing to share too a certain extent.

Yeah, I tried to fix them with a bunch of different patches but it just seems like they don't want too work lol, oh well, not a biggie, so many eyes too pick from already XD. I opted to try out body slide, and am loving it so far, they are so many awesome features, on top of everything it installed a bunch of HDT stuff for me already!, very neat ^_^.

The ENB I'm using I got from that tutorial, it's called Natural Lighting and Atmospherics, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065/?

Thanks too that thread I found a solution, although I don't think I did it properly, I got it too work, but installing the loose base scripts over top of everything, but never uninstalled the main ones like it says too lol..

That guide is simply amazing, I was having a lot of trouble getting LOOT and TES5Edit too work since it's my first time using MO, But this fixed everything and it made me feel kind of silly hehe. Luckily I got most of those when I followed that guide, but the others look very nice as well, my system is quite strong so I can load it up, which is a blessing not a lot of people have. Oh I never know the textures maps were so similar that's great knowledge too have!~

That sounds terrific, I can't always find the best guides/information but everything you have given me thus far has been fantastic and I simply cannot thank you enough for everything. I haven't heard of that ENB before, but I will take a look right now, I think I may switch my ENB once I get a bit more familiar with everything, their so many too pick from.

Thanks, she still needs a lot of work, at least in my eyes but here is an updated version of her. That is a very good idea, I might load the reference on my phone and snap a screenshot of it on their rather than alt-tabbing back and forth all the dang time XD, I would love too see your character(s) sometime, they are probably gorgeous. Ever since I got body slide I have been playing around with a lot of the tools such as the sculpt one as well, and it's so intricate, I'm enjoying it very much, makes my character feels much more my own, even if she is based off someone else work. I'm have really bad OCD, so I spend some much time on it and save my presets like every minute LOL, I screwed up once and lost like an hours worth of work, won't make that mistake twice! :).

post-975224-0-01426000-1476103295_thumb.jpgpost-975224-0-42266400-1476103317_thumb.jpgpost-975224-0-31957700-1476103328_thumb.jpg

You spend English very well, I actually didn't think that you were a non-native speaker. I really want to go to Germany one day, their is so much history, culture, food and art that I want too see, maybe one day when I can save up some dang money.. hehe. Oh I very much enjoy it, it really helps because I'm very detail orientated, and it helps when it's explained in such a way, so thank you very much for your effort!!

Thanks for making it easier, the spaces do really help. Oh for some reason I never got a notification that their was a post on that thread, I will go take a look right now and let you know.

~snip~

Heya~ sorry again for the late reply, work has been kicking my butt and haven't had time to properly go through and respond too everything, and I didn't want too leave one little blurb.

It is extremely satisfying too be having as much fun as am I and too also be learning at the same time. I could see how that might be a pain in the butt especially if you can't remember a certain mod or if it's no longer on "X" website and you have to search it out again, at least it seems most modders are willing to share too a certain extent.

Yeah, I tried to fix them with a bunch of different patches but it just seems like they don't want too work lol, oh well, not a biggie, so many eyes too pick from already XD. I opted to try out body slide, and am loving it so far, they are so many awesome features, on top of everything it installed a bunch of HDT stuff for me already!, very neat ^_^.

The ENB I'm using I got from that tutorial, it's called Natural Lighting and Atmospherics, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50065/?

Thanks too that thread I found a solution, although I don't think I did it properly, I got it too work, but installing the loose base scripts over top of everything, but never uninstalled the main ones like it says too lol..

That guide is simply amazing, I was having a lot of trouble getting LOOT and TES5Edit too work since it's my first time using MO, But this fixed everything and it made me feel kind of silly hehe. Luckily I got most of those when I followed that guide, but the others look very nice as well, my system is quite strong so I can load it up, which is a blessing not a lot of people have. Oh I never know the textures maps were so similar that's great knowledge too have!~

That sounds terrific, I can't always find the best guides/information but everything you have given me thus far has been fantastic and I simply cannot thank you enough for everything. I haven't heard of that ENB before, but I will take a look right now, I think I may switch my ENB once I get a bit more familiar with everything, their so many too pick from.

Thanks, she still needs a lot of work, at least in my eyes but here is an updated version of her. That is a very good idea, I might load the reference on my phone and snap a screenshot of it on their rather than alt-tabbing back and forth all the dang time XD, I would love too see your character(s) sometime, they are probably gorgeous. Ever since I got body slide I have been playing around with a lot of the tools such as the sculpt one as well, and it's so intricate, I'm enjoying it very much, makes my character feels much more my own, even if she is based off someone else work. I'm have really bad OCD, so I spend some much time on it and save my presets like every minute LOL, I screwed up once and lost like an hours worth of work, won't make that mistake twice! :).

attachicon.gifCaly1.jpgattachicon.gifCaly2.jpgattachicon.gifCaly3.jpg

You spend English very well, I actually didn't think that you were a non-native speaker. I really want to go to Germany one day, their is so much history, culture, food and art that I want too see, maybe one day when I can save up some dang money.. hehe. Oh I very much enjoy it, it really helps because I'm very detail orientated, and it helps when it's explained in such a way, so thank you very much for your effort!!

Thanks for making it easier, the spaces do really help. Oh for some reason I never got a notification that their was a post on that thread, I will go take a look right now and let you know.

Don't worry, I can wait. It's better if you spend more time on what you do and learn how everything works instead of just installing stuff without knowing what each mod does.  :)

Some mods aren't available anymore because they chose to hide their work, but some are simply not available anymore because of the Nexus. Their rules are very strict and if you did something wrong, don't think you can change anything by talking with the moderators. On top of that, the people are there are sometimes just stupid. I have seen several new mods already where people commented "Oh great, another shitty skimpy outfit." shortly after the mod was released (they often were even meaner). Some of these comments get deleted, but not all. Very strict rules that can get you banned and all your mods taken off at once and a community that can be very mean sometimes are reasons why people have removed their mods or why mods got removed. Some come over here (this community is a lot nicer and the rules and moderators are better) to share their mods here instead on the Nexus, but many don't do this, resulting in their mods "not existing anymore".

Oh, so you got Bodyslide to work on your own? I'm glad to hear that. It shows that you have the patience to get mods working on your own, that's awesome.  ^_^ Yes, HDT is awesome. Are you using UUNP bodies? If yes, make sure to build the "Special" version instead of the "HDT" version. It has a functional vagina (+ all the "HDT" version functions). Useful if you want to use perverted pose mods or sex mods, otherwise not really, but I think it can't hurt to build this body instead of the HDT body. If you use HDT, you do NOT need the Havok Object, just install HDT from the Nexus or from here and a HDT preset if you want to (or make your own one). But I guess you already know all this. Do you have problems with UUNP? Do you use the RaceMenu UUNP sliders You do, I just looked at your screenshot. (and XPMSE)? Do you have a armor replacer? Do you use custom UUNP armors and if yes, have you built them in Bodyslide and do you use AddItemMenu to easily get these custom armors? (You don't have to answer these, just see them like a personal checklist.)

NLA? And you have more than 30FPS? Wow, that's nice, as far as I know, NLA is really frame-dropping (but also very beautiful). I wish I could use such a beautiful preset~

Well, if that solves your problem, it's totally fine.

You got LOOT and TES5Edit to work? Wonderful! These tools are very important. Did you understand load orders? (If not, there are several good videos, I think Gopher made one too.) Did you clean your files? And another recommendation: Wrye Bash. Use it to make a Bashed Patch (this one will solve some compatibility problems and can sometimes even merge some of your .esp files into it).

Well... I think the only time that you should be able to see a difference between 2K and 4K is if you would be bumping your head into the retextured object. But generally, 2K looks totally fine. You have a powerful system, so I think it shouldn't hurt you if you have some 4K mods, but I would recommend you to only use 4K mods on smaller things and not something like landscape. And I think you can also use a grass mod like Verdant. But I can't give you any tips about grass mods because my system can't run any of them without 5-10 FPS less. You can also try out Skyrim Flora Overhaul, a mod that makes all the plants look better. Too demanding on my system, so I don't use it, but I used it for a long time.

I always decide which ENB to use after having all mods installed that I want. I guess you currently don't have a list of mods to use, but I think that you could stop at a certain point with adding mods and start changing ENBs (and continue adding mods after finding a perfect ENB). If you can run NLA fine, then I think you can give Snapdragon Prime a try, it's very demanding but one of the best ones out there. Keep in mind that you can always edit the ENB if you don't like something about it. But I think that's all I can tell you, I only know a few things about all the options that ENBs have and you will probably know more than I do after 5 minutes of reading a guide and I also don't have much knowledge about ENBs because I always have problems to find one which lets me keep more than 30 FPS everywhere.

Well... now that you know how to use LOOT and TES5Edit, there's not much left to explain to you. Use Wrye Bash to make a Bashed Patch, but I already told you that. Look here for the installation of Wrye Bash and here to learn how to make a Bashed Patch. I haven't watched these videos, but knowing how awesome GamerPoets is, I know that they will explain it well. If you want better looking LODs (the stuff you see in the distance, like trees that are very far away), then you can watch this video about DynDoLOD. Keep in mind that it looks awesome, but it is going to have an impact on your FPS, no matter what options you choose (~5 FPS for me I think, that's why I don't use it anymore. Your system is better so it should be less, but I can't tell you how much, you just have to try it.). If you want to use Animation replacers, you need to use FNIS. Gopher has made a video about it in his MO series. FNIS is needed for custom animations and also for adding animations, like pose mods (useful for screenshots, otherwise not really) and for Sexlab mods (Sex mods, no idea if you want that or not, tell me if you want to. Sexlab can be really confusing because there are so many mods for it.). For animation replacers, just take a look here, there are several ones to choose from.

These are the animation replacers that I use:

FNIS Behaviour, Creature Pack and Spells

No Spinning Death Animation

Realistic Ragdolls and Force + XPMSE (not an animation mods but required for many, XPMSE should be very low in your list to make sure the skeleton is not overwritten)

Play Random Idle + Realistic Animation Project - Idles

TBBP Animation (overly "sexy", some like it, some don't, I guess it depends on if you like skimpiness and sex mods or not)

Pretty Jump Animations (not the one with the roll in the air, this one looks weird in first person)

Pretty Combat Animations

PCA 1hm Overhaul

Pretty Cast Animations

Pretty Sit Idle

YY Animations Replacer - Lovely shout

Dragon Animations replace

These are the ones I use and I would NOT recommend them to everyone, maybe you prefer more realistic ones, maybe you don't like "sexy" ones, just choose what you like. Just keep in mind: don't use Animated Prostitution because Sexlab is better, don't use Dance of the Death because it's outdated (use VioLens instead) and don't use Estrus if you don't like Japanese tentacle hentai. The last one is no joke, that really exists.

Random thought: Do you use Immersive First Person mod? It allows you to see your character's body. I'll just leave this sentence like this.  :D

Alt-tabbing is not the best idea and can even crash your game. I would not recommend it.

Mine? No, definitely not. My character creation skills are probably worse than yours. I choose a preset, change the hair and hair color, the eye color and put a bit of makeup on my character. Then I sometimes modify the face a bit, but that's it, I don't do anything else. I suck at character creation. If you want to learn it, look at this thread, go to the last page (for the most recent posts, assuring that the person who made the post is still active) and look at the pictures. If you like the pictures of one person, send them a PM where you ask them... well, what you want to know, maybe what mods they use for their characters or their ENB or general tips on making a character.

Learning from mistakes is the best thing you can do.  :)

Thank you, I didn't think that my English was so good.  ^_^ Seeing that you are learning how to properly mod your game to your liking is worth more than a simple thank you. I think you are getting to the point where you know as much as I do, maybe even more.

Go to my settings and check your Notification Options. If you really don't get a notification even if your options for being quoted in a thread are turned on, then you should politely ask a moderator on this site. (CPU is a wonderful person and a highly skilled mod maker, if you ask him politely then I will be sure that he is going to help you. Trust me, I once talked to him, he is very friendly.)

EDIT: This guide is awesome too.

Archived