Is there a way to disable dialogue in Sexoutsex or even a mod that does the same thing as Sexoutsex but has the option to disable the dialogue it adds through an MCM menu? Because I'm really tired of seeing "SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Sorry I meant FOREPLAY, THEN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE." or "Hey you look bored and I'm horny you see where this is going." with every NPC I talk to, I even tried turning off smallertalk but that didn't do the job, it still appeared

SexoutIntimacy might be more your speed. It's basically make your own dialogue. I absolutely love it! Powered by the world's most powerful engine - the imagination - there are literally no limits as to what you can envision your character and the NPCs saying. 

Don't like the foreplay dialogue? Boom! Gone. It never existed to begin with. Hate the NPC come ons? Poof. Replace with insert-what-you-want-here. 

Seriously, why are you still reading this? Go download it!

What would be the point? SexoutSex is completely dialogue-based, isn't it? If you don't want to see the dialogue, just disable the mod.

Disabling and reenabling the mod every time would be tedious, there is only one npc that I have a sexual relationship with and it gets annoying to see the dialogue option on EVERY npc I talk to, I'm not just some horndog traveling the wastes fucking everybody, I want to be able to disable and reenable the dialogue from an mcm menu so I only see it when I want to "engage"

• 1 month later...

Archived