GimmeBACON

I'm pretty sure in the "can only be killed by silver" lore they're more referring to how humans could possibly kill one, if nothing else being torn limb from limb by a deathclaw's pure strength in a straight up fight would probably do the trick. It may not "die" really, but it wouldn't be much of a threat either at that point.

It's a good point. However the narrative would probably go:-

Deathclaw faces off to Werewolf.

Both parties momentarily contemplate each other.

Deathclaw swings and hits Werewolf.

Werewolf looks down at wound. Looks up and smiles.

Deathclaw eviscerates Werewolf.

Werewolf re-amalgamates itself.

Deathclaw eviscerates Werewolf.

Werewolf re-amalgamates itself.

etc..

Deathclaw wears itself out, and reformed Werewolf rips Deathclaw apart.

i.e. If  the 'Lore' says that only silver can kill it and regardless of the whole Twilight teen fantasy thing, your Werewolf under the aforementioned only susceptible to silver criteria is going to be way more alien, rather than the portrayed beastality fetish icon. (Think something more like 'The Thing', 'Species' or even the Blob - but more hairy)

Mind Beth werewolves are a bit crap.

But how will the werewolf reassemble itself if pieces of it were eaten? sides i never read anything about werewolves reassembling themselves after being torn apart. Heal quickly yes but not regenerate missing parts.

Even if something is like the thing if their regeneration requires them to re-amalgamate all there pieces then there more like the Ghost People in FNV Dead Money then if that's true then all the deathclaw has to do is eat the brain or some other vital organ and the werewolf cant re-amalgamate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived